• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

African American

lol.

i did think of something though. i hear so many african americans calling themselves nigga. a slang for brother or friend, is what i have been told when i asked them. but if a white person says it, OMG!!!! they get so mad! why? why are whites held to such a double standard? or at least that is what it apears to me. what do you all think?

shuamort said:
What the devil are you talking about? Let's see, there's this thread which has a total of 29 responses. Including one response I personally made to you that you didn't respond to. Hmm.

Then there's this thread, which contains exactly the same post as the thread we're in now.

Then there's the thread we're in now, which was started by Mikeey who is not a member of the administration or moderation team.

Of course, there's also the tinfoil hat scheme that is claiming that we're conspiring against your threads for some unintelligible reason.

BEFORE THE ADMINISTRATORS DID THE ORWELLIAN TWIST, THE THREAD MENTIONED HAD OVER 12,000 VIEWS, AND AROUND 790 RESPONSES, AND THE VERY FACT THEY THEY ALTERED SAID FIGURES IS THE WHITE SUPREMIST/ EXCLUSIONARY MACHINE AT WORK.

ALSO, I DON'T WRITE ON HERE TO GET, FIND PEOPLE TO TALK TO, I'M NOT LOOKING FOR CYBER FRIENDS...ANYONE THAT DOES IS A SORRY HUMAN BEING. IN FACT , I SEE MOST OF YOU HIDING BEHIND NAMES THAT HIDE YOUR WIMPY, SOLITARY LIVES, AND AS A FALSE FACE TO HIDE WHAT USE TO BE YOUR KKK SHEETS WHICH IS NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE.

YOU HIDE IN PLAIN SIGHT, AND WE SEE YOU.

AFRIMERICAN said:
BEFORE THE ADMINISTRATORS DID THE ORWELLIAN TWIST, THE THREAD MENTIONED HAD OVER 12,000 VIEWS, AND AROUND 790 RESPONSES, AND THE VERY FACT THEY THEY ALTERED SAID FIGURES IS THE WHITE SUPREMIST/ EXCLUSIONARY MACHINE AT WORK.

ALSO, I DON'T WRITE ON HERE TO GET, FIND PEOPLE TO TALK TO, I'M NOT LOOKING FOR CYBER FRIENDS...ANYONE THAT DOES IS A SORRY HUMAN BEING. IN FACT , I SEE MOST OF YOU HIDING BEHIND NAMES THAT HIDE YOUR WIMPY, SOLITARY LIVES, AND AS A FALSE FACE TO HIDE WHAT USE TO BE YOUR KKK SHEETS WHICH IS NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE.

Its just another example of the man trying to keep you down. DAMM THE MAN, DAMM THE MAN.

As far as the name goes I don't see you posting your name and address. I see a name supposedly representing some ancient term used over a century ago.........Your patheic conspiracy filled life is consuming you. Sitting in your dark stinking room typing away your theories on how the goverment is after you and the man is looking to bring you down.

Calm2Chaos said:
Its just another example of the man trying to keep you down. DAMM THE MAN, DAMM THE MAN.

As far as the name goes I don't see you posting your name and address. I see a name supposedly representing some ancient term used over a century ago.........Your patheic conspiracy filled life is consuming you. Sitting in your dark stinking room typing away your theories on how the goverment is after you and the man is looking to bring you down.

Come get your designer made KKK hood, the new crystal clear model

AFRIMERICAN said:
That would be quite impossible in any of the threads I listed. Moreover, that would have been one of the most active thread in such a short time on this board. A feat which, if posts were indeed edited out, would have caused notice amongst our members. So far, the only one crying wolf here has been you. Oddly strange. Of course, if there were a real conspiracy, we would have made this post disappear as well.
AFRIMERICAN said:
ALSO, I DON'T WRITE ON HERE TO GET, FIND PEOPLE TO TALK TO, I'M NOT LOOKING FOR CYBER FRIENDS...
I don't see you having that problem.

AFRIMERICAN said:
IN FACT , I SEE MOST OF YOU HIDING BEHIND NAMES THAT HIDE YOUR WIMPY, SOLITARY LIVES, AND AS A FALSE FACE TO HIDE WHAT USE TO BE YOUR KKK SHEETS WHICH IS NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE.

It sure seems that the only person beating a drum for racism is yourself. You're the one repeatedly claiming your race as the net sum of your being. My accomplishments mean more than the color of my skin or the country of my ancestors. I take pride in the things which I've done, not the things which are innate.

AFRIMERICAN said:
Come get your designer made KKK hood, the new crystal clear model

And you keep up the struggle against the man and the voices in your head you raving racist.....

Mod Note

Moved to the basement.

/Mod Note

shuamort said:
Mod Note

Moved to the basement.

/Mod Note

He should have no problem finding his way there since thats probably were "Damm The Man" HQ is at. By the way your last post was excellent

It was the third most active thresd hereof/in, third only to two matters concerning the Iraq matters.

Due to the fact that I am doing a Documentary about AFRIMERICAN, when I noticed the responses and views were as high as they were I printed a copy just to be sure I had proof in the event such did occur.

It's not the first time it's happened, the administrators removed my posting of the email I received from the U.S. Census Bureau stating they were adding the Afrimerican word and definirion to the racial classification list of the Census.

The overwhelming evidence/proof of exclusionary racism by whites of anything Afrimerican/Negroid that doesn't follow the sudordinate agenda of white supremist who, unfortunately have controlling interest in all businesses, and government in the multibillion range, thus dictating policy to those not, is most easily proven with the Afrimerican word and definition, and the endeavors of it's creator to epand the awreness and use of it as the only term that"DEFINES, LEGALLY DEFINES" Negroid people born in America, as such.

I'm going to put the email from the U.S. Census Bureau again, I bet in two or three days, maybe less it will be removed , along with all written herein....

"What's in your wallet?"

Subject: Adding Afrimerican to the Census Race Classification List
To: afrimerican@afrimerican.com, nancy.j.white@census.gov
CC: claudette.e.bennett@census.gov, judy.g.belton@census.gov
From: claudette.e.bennett@census.gov View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:09:26 -0500

Dear Mr. Bruce:

Thank you for your recent email about adding "Afrimerican" to the
Census
Bureau Racial Classification List. We have added this entry to our
classification list. However at this time, we are unable to add this
response category to the question on race in census data collection
instruments. Before categories are added extensive research is
conducted to
assess the value associated with the change. The current categories
are
the result of several years of research and testing. In preparation
for
the 2020 census we will include this issue as part of our research
program.

If there are additional questions, please contact me at the email
address
shown above or call me on 301-763-2402.

Claudette E. Bennett
Racial Statistics Branch
Population Division

This is a staunch verification that the Afrimerican word and definition is as claimed, and that it does have social, political, and legal merit.

For those of you who do not have some real life, real time expertise on this matter, this is one of the most significant matters pertaining to the race since the Emancipation Proclamation, and all in all it addresses matters that people assume are settled, but by laws, are not

AFRIMERICAN said:
For those of you who do not have some real life, real time expertise on this matter, this is one of the most significant matters pertaining to the race since the Emancipation Proclamation, and all in all it addresses matters that people assume are settled, but by laws, are not

From afrimerican.com

I say lets present the Afrimerican Word and Definition to the public, and let the people decide.

As a member of the public, I've decided. You sir, are an idiot.

AFRIMERICAN said:
It was the third most active thresd hereof/in, third only to two matters concerning the Iraq matters.

Due to the fact that I am doing a Documentary about AFRIMERICAN, when I noticed the responses and views were as high as they were I printed a copy just to be sure I had proof in the event such did occur.

It's not the first time it's happened, the administrators removed my posting of the email I received from the U.S. Census Bureau stating they were adding the Afrimerican word and definirion to the racial classification list of the Census.

The overwhelming evidence/proof of exclusionary racism by whites of anything Afrimerican/Negroid that doesn't follow the sudordinate agenda of white supremist who, unfortunately have controlling interest in all businesses, and government in the multibillion range, thus dictating policy to those not, is most easily proven with the Afrimerican word and definition, and the endeavors of it's creator to epand the awreness and use of it as the only term that"DEFINES, LEGALLY DEFINES" Negroid people born in America, as such.

I'm going to put the email from the U.S. Census Bureau again, I bet in two or three days, maybe less it will be removed , along with all written herein....

"What's in your wallet?"

Dear Mr. Bruce:

Census
conducted to
are
for
program.

address

Claudette E. Bennett
Racial Statistics Branch
Population Division

This is a staunch verification that the Afrimerican word and definition is as claimed, and that it does have social, political, and legal merit.

If you feel that a designation enacted over 150 years ago is the most important thing pertaining to your race. Then I feel sorry for you and those that might accidently listen to you.
It would seem that the 13 and 14 amendments would supercede that. Not to mention Section One: Article II, of the U.S. Constitution. This definetly throws a monkey wrench in the works....

shuamort said:
From afrimerican.com

As a member of the public, I've decided. You sir, are an idiot.

Back to you,... As I've said from the start, the major tactic of a Nazistic white supremist is when they cannot face the facts, when they cannot argue/dispute the facts, they attack the person as you have done.... You are the proof.

The facts are there, and it defeats the delusion of superiority you hold yourself in not by actual merit, but simply because you were given the belief you are superior to Afrimerican because of skin tone.

How idiotic.

Cmon nowwww...

These are articles and amendments that put a few holes in your theroy are they? Or do you just plan on ignoring them?

AFRIMERICAN said:
Back to you,... As I've said from the start, the major tactic of a Nazistic white supremist
Godwin.
AFRIMERICAN said:
is when they cannot face the facts,
The fact that you're a racist clinging on to antiquated notions that have no place in modern society. Get over yourself.
AFRIMERICAN said:
when they cannot argue/dispute the facts,
What facts? So far you've ranted, foamed at the mouth, and cut off the blood circulation to your cerebral cortex with your tin foil hat.
AFRIMERICAN said:
they attack the person as you have done.... You are the proof.
You know, it's hard to get up on the cross with it stuck up your ass. Here's an idea. You seriously believe that there were 12K views on your retarded little thread? Prove it.
AFRIMERICAN said:
The facts are there, and it defeats the delusion of superiority you hold yourself in not by actual merit, but simply because you were given the belief you are superior to Afrimerican because of skin tone.
I believe I'm superior to you and it has nothing to do with skin tone, race, or ancestral history.
AFRIMERICAN said:
How idiotic.
Of course it is "idiotic" when you're losing your argument to result to name calling such as "nazi" or "KKK" or belittle all of those who do not immediately adopt your fecal thoughts.

Oh, and as for this bullshit. Here's a hint. Hooked on Phonics. Let's address your claim first and then look at the post.
AFRIMERICAN said:
Great, those are your claims and let's see if they address any of those items in the response email:

AFRIMERICAN said:

Dear Mr. Bruce:

Census
conducted to
are
the result of several years of research and testing.
In preparation
for
program.
It sure looks like they are telling you "hey, we'll look into this term" and not that it has any social, political, and legal merit.

AFRIMERICAN said:
Back to you,... As I've said from the start, the major tactic of a Nazistic white supremist is when they cannot face the facts, when they cannot argue/dispute the facts, they attack the person as you have done.... You are the proof.

How idiotic.

You know, there is a fair to good chance that if I could trace my history back far enough, I could trace ancestry back to Africa. So can I, a multi-breed blue eyed former dishwater blond call myself an Afriamerican? I've never lived there. Never been there.

My neighbor down the street is a second generation child of South Africans and he is blue eyed and still blond. Can't he call himself an Afriamerican? If not, why not? His roots are less distanced from Africa than 99% of the black people in this country. The huge majority of black people in this country have never been to Africa and don't know anybody there. He still has relatives there who come visit or he goes there to visit. I have a colleague who is a second generation Egyptian and is not 'white' and is not 'black'. Is she an Afriamerican?

But wouldn't allowing caucasion people of African descent to call themselves Afriamerican sort of defeat the purpose of racial specificity? What is the rationale to attach all black people to Africa by the term "Afriamerican" whether or not they wish to be thus attached or whether it is even accurate?
Not all black people descend from Africa any more than all white people descend from Europe. (Okay, there are some theorists who teach that all of humnanity descended from the lands that are now Africa, so technically we all can be 'afriamerican' based on that.) Even though I do descend from Europeans, however, I sure as heck don't wish to be called a "euroamerican". (No disrespect intended to my European friends.)

Again, I think it quite appropriate for all Americans of whatever race, ethnicity, or country of origin, to be called Americans. It makes it so much simpler.

Scroll, scroll scroll your mouse,
gently down the thread
Merrily, merrily merrily,
for me, this subject's dead.

shuamort said:
Oh, and as for this bullshit. Here's a hint. Hooked on Phonics. Let's address your claim first and then look at the post.

Great, those are your claims and let's see if they address any of those items in the response email:

It sure looks like they are telling you "hey, we'll look into this term" and not that it has any social, political, and legal merit.

If it did not have any merit they wouldn't be looking at it at all. Further more, like I said, if you have any legal facts to disprove what I say lets hear them.

Also, the constitution and amendments are a subjective farce per their ambiguity, for example, I can't write a complaint to be heard in federal court until I've had umpteen years of legal traing, thus while I can go pick up forms and submit them they would get rejected for not being formatted rifgt, or for any one of a thousand reasons those in power use to exclude, there is more going on than you know, sit back and pay attention, in 12 to 24 months from now Afrimerican and all written will be a top political concern.

AFRIMERICAN said:
If it did not have any merit they wouldn't be looking at it at all. Further more, like I said, if you have any legal facts to disprove what I say lets hear them.

Also, the constitution and amendments are a subjective farce per their ambiguity, for example, I can't write a complaint to be heard in federal court until I've had umpteen years of legal traing, thus while I can go pick up forms and submit them they would get rejected for not being formatted rifgt, or for any one of a thousand reasons those in power use to exclude, there is more going on than you know, sit back and pay attention, in 12 to 24 months from now Afrimerican and all written will be a top political concern.

except the problem probably is, that just like the aforemention deleted thread, you have but blank pieces of paper
but i imagine you blame it on the man
we make paper that absorbs and obscures black peoples inks:roll:

AFRIMERICAN said:
sit back and pay attention, in 12 to 24 months from now Afrimerican and all written will be a top political concern.
You're right, I can see it right now.

Setting: White House Press Conference:

Reporter: President Bush, illegal immigrants are flooding across the border using new falsified documentation. Social security has announced that they have completely run out of funds. OPEC has shut down production completely of oil as they make other countries bid for the highest price. There's abortion, gay marriage, the ozone layer is completely depleted, Iraq and Afghanistan have fallen from their insurgents, your poll numbers are at their lowest ever. What problem are you going to address first?

Bush:
Well, two years ago, a word that no one had ever heard of was invented to supplant a current term which meant the exact goddyam thing. And until the United States citizenry accepts and uses only that term in regards to the people who may (but may not) fit under the definition, the other urgent items will just have to share the spotlight.

EVERYBODY.....get over this ignorant racist ****. Is it really worth the energy? Think about something constructive.

I know I'm new.........but are these discussion usually so full of horse s**t?

AFRIMERICAN said:

"What's in your wallet?"

Dear Mr. Bruce:

Census
conducted to
are
for
program.

address

Claudette E. Bennett
Racial Statistics Branch
Population Division

This is nothing special...I received the very same letter...

It was when I asked the census bureau to classify people who think like you "retarded"...

cnredd said:
This is nothing special...I received the very same letter...

It was when I asked the census bureau to classify people who think like you "retarded"...

Oooh oooh oohh DOES THIS MEAN I GET TO CALL HIM A MENTAL DISORDER NOW? :rofl

Back
Top Bottom