• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Absolute proof that Biden will lie to get elected.

Some are saying Biden has lied about his stance on fracking. That Biden is not of sound mind. Let's take a look at one of President Trump's latest discussions.

"President Donald Trump alleged unnamed people in “dark shadows” are controlling Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden in an interview with Laura Ingraham that aired Monday night on Fox News.

In discussing what he characterized as anarchists and thugs terrorizing American cities, Trump said, “People that you’ve never heard of, people that are in the dark shadows” are pulling the strings of the former vice president."

“We had somebody get on a plane from a certain city this weekend. And in the plane, it was almost completely loaded with thugs, wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms, with gear and this and that,” Trump told the Fox News host on “The Ingraham Angle.”

He added: “A lot of the people were on the plane to do big damage.”

"Portland has been burning for many years, for decades it’s been burning
” and repeatedly asserting that protesters there wanted to kill Mayor Ted Wheeler.

Trump alleges Biden controlled by people in ‘dark shadows’ - POLITICO

and people are worried out Biden and his fracking comments. I am a more worried about President Trump.

This morning the subject of fracking came up. On Fox news there was a video of Joe in the last few days saying that unlike what Trumps says, I will not stop fracking. Then they played two videos from the democrat debates where Bernie jumped him about fracking. Biden looked right at Bernie and said he was absolutely against fracking and if he became president he would stop it immediately.

Now way about it Biden is a two faced liar!!!!

Are you against that now? Trump lies all the time, are we faux-raging at lying politicians now? Or just when the D's do it?

Do you really believe the Senate is going to vote for all that stuff? No, even if the dems get a majority it will be small and not enough to pass anything without republicans and they aren't going to vote for expensive pie in the sky crap that will harm the economy. Biden will do what every other President has been doing, Executive Order. The country under Trump has been booming and only suffers now from the virus that China delevered to the world and from violence which is almost exclusively confined to Democrat run cities.

You are out of your mind if you think Biden would end fracking immediately using an EO or any other vehicle. If that is the bile you are peddling you are just another fear mongering Trumpet. Its a rather popular Trumpian brand of politics.

I fully expect Biden's energy plan to favor renewables over fossil fuels and I fully expect that means scaling back government subsidies for the fossil fuel energy, a carbon tax or some other method of paying back the American people for the losses they suffer for supporting fossil fuels at the expense of everything else and LESS fracking. As for an immediate end to fracking....Biden is not that stupid though I fully expect Trumpets to want to believe he is and want to peddle the idea that he is.

Biden lied yesterday claiming Trump was lying about him ending fracking. Since then there have been montages put together of countless times where Biden claimed he would end fracking during the primaries and in interviews. Biden is for fracking today because his polls are dropping in PA. PA provides 20% of U.S. natural gas through fracking.

Another lie he told was over all the violence/riots in Democratic cities across this country. He claims it is Trump's fault. But a montage of Democrat politicians, Hollywood darlings and TV personalities promoting, encouraging violence has surfaced.

Biden lied yesterday claiming Trump was lying about him ending fracking. Since then there have been montages put together of countless times where Biden claimed he would end fracking during the primaries and in interviews. Biden is for fracking today because his polls are dropping in PA. PA provides 20% of U.S. natural gas through fracking.

Another lie he told was over all the violence/riots in Democratic cities across this country. He claims it is Trump's fault. But a montage of Democrat politicians, Hollywood darlings and TV personalities promoting, encouraging violence has surfaced.

And your own post belies the point you are trying to make. Trump uses the biggest bully pulpit and the biggest bullhorn in the world to sew discord, divisiveness and conflict every day if not 10 times of day through his twitter fingers and other assorted nonsense. But according to you " a montage of Democrat politicians, Hollywood darlings and TV personalities promoting, encouraging violence has surfaced." Trump's crap does not have to be compiled. No montage has to surface. Its right there every day, right in our faces. Trumpets no longer no anything about governance, they appear to not even know anything about politics.

As for Biden lying....his energy plan is right there for everybody to see and yes if enacted, his plan will result in reduced fracking over time. That is not the argument you trumpets are trying to make. You are trying to claim that Biden would end fracking immediately...NICE TRY Trumpets though I am sure some IDIOTS or another will fall for it.

This morning the subject of fracking came up. On Fox news there was a video of Joe in the last few days saying that unlike what Trumps says, I will not stop fracking. Then they played two videos from the democrat debates where Bernie jumped him about fracking. Biden looked right at Bernie and said he was absolutely against fracking and if he became president he would stop it immediately.

Now way about it Biden is a two faced liar!!!!

Still better than 4 more years of Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/07/13/president-trump-has-made-more-than-20000-false-or-misleading-claims/

tenor.gif

Like his big, beautiful healthcare plan he keeps promising?

Or the national debt.

We have to appreciate the Leftists defending Biden lying, even more. :lamo

^ Has defended 1,000s of lies by the New York City crook and con man.

Or the national debt.

Democrats control the House, you know, where spending bills originate. How are they doing in controlling spending and the debt?

"crickets"

trump may exaggerate quite a bit, but he does not lie about what he intends his policies to be.

Really? There is a video of Trump being interviewed a few weeks ago by Chris Wallace where Trump unequivocally declares that his healthcare plan would be made public within two weeks. He's been saying he has this awesome healthcare plan since 2016. Not a single thing has come forward in all this time.

Facts and reality are irrelevant in Trump's world. Fortunately for him, his followers don't care.

I don't like franking either

Once you contaminate the groundwater there is no fixing it

Like everything Republicans do it is all about short term profits.with no thought to the future

Screw the environment! Screw the people! There's money to be made so shut up and get the hell out of our way! Frack you and everyone who looks like you!

^ Defends a dude that wanted a constitutional amendment prohibiting segregation.

^ defends everything that the most corrupt and biggest liar (that this country has every had in our White House) does and says.

no honor. no integrity.

trump may exaggerate quite a bit, but he does not lie about what he intends his policies to be.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You are so sucked into his web of deceit, you're completely lost what is truth and what is not.

I will state again -- you complaining about Biden's lies is ****ing sooooooooo god-damned rich and ironic, I gave myself a concussion from face-palming.

Back
Top Bottom