• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abortion And The BIBLE

No - YOU brought it up in your post #415

"Out of curiosity, does the direction to cloth the naked and feed the hungry and so forth, TO YOU, direct us to employ open borders?"
Do you recognize your own post?
I never left the topic of "Abortion And The BIBLE".
You are the one who crossed the border. My comment was obviously a direct response to your question!
Try again.

My question was to the point of whether or not the Biblical direction to do one thing lead us to do this other thing. That is the position my friend asserts.

Your response was that we are not doing that thing. No response whatever to my question.

It's not important one way or the other, but it is the path we used to get to this point and not connected to the original discussion.

My question was to the point of whether or not the Biblical direction to do one thing lead us to do this other thing. That is the position my friend asserts.

Your response was that we are not doing that thing. No response whatever to my question.
Really? That's a lie.
Your question was:
"Out of curiosity, does the direction to cloth the naked and feed the hungry and so forth, TO YOU, direct us to employ open borders?"

My response was:
"Not off hand, no. But why do you ask? Technically, we've never had open borders, and we don't have open borders now."
(emphasis mine)

Really? That's a lie.
Your question was:

My response was:
"Not off hand, no. But why do you ask? Technically, we've never had open borders, and we don't have open borders now."
(emphasis mine)

Okay.

Back
Top Bottom