• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Abortion Addict" Has 15 Abortions in 16 Years.

Jews detest Zionist

A tiny fraction do.

And this isn't the Middle East forum.

Why don't you take your antisemitism there instead of injecting it here?
Quite simple, I'm not antisemite, and the Middle East is full of American military, because your friends want Americans to do there dirty work! To die for Israel..... They must hate Americans as much as you my German friend of Zion!
I also notice you haven't answered any of my questions, or replied to my observations..... well we both know your not shy, you readily accepted the IDF strangulation of a ten year old child as matter of fact, so why is it so difficult for you just to answer how many billions of tax dollars is stolen from hard working Americans year in and year out, to build Israeli roads, and hospitals that Palestinians aren't allowed to use!
Less of the propaganda, and rolling out of the antisemite war cry.....answer the questions!

Story from 2009. Great job mash. LOL!

Think of it this way: she's probably had 25 abortions by now. OTOH, maybe it's a bit fewer. She could've taken a sabatical here and there to contemplate suicide, which she's obviously put off. Gotta have something to look foward to.

Wait. Is she even still alive? Maybe the last time they sucked something vital to her continued existence out of her. Can you live without a bladder? I dunno. Maybe they sucked her bladder out, and then put it back. I know I'd insist.

It's a matter of opinion, I consider it murder,

Your opinion is noted.

However your opinion is at odds with the laws.

perhaps you see it as potential money opportunity.....

Perhaps you are talking out your ass.

we all have standards, but I've no interest in blood money!.

Then don't take any.

It's a life..

Opinion noted.

Oooh, out comes the antisemite clause again, .

It is apparent since you babbled about a Jewish member of the court that had nothing to do with the laws in question.

rather than give your opinion about the fingers in the American pie......

Save it for the Middle East forum.

helllooooo out comes the antisemite propaganda.

No, that is your realm.

rather than talk about the criminal actions of your friends! .

God, you must really hate Americans!.

How is proving you ignorant indicate I hate Americans?

.As for RBG she was the representation of the laws passed which helped to destroy American society..

What a supremely ignorant thing to say. RBG has no power to pass laws. None. Nada.

In law, everyone is equal, everyone has the same right to redress for crimes perpetrated against them, regardless of race colour or creed or sexual preference. .

That is how RBG saw it.

She twisted the law to support her ideas and twisted variations of common decency. .

Citation? Proof?

Teaching, deviant behaviours in schools which a few years ago would be call corrupting the young or minors.

What "deviant behaviours" are you babbling about and what was due to RBG?

Aye... and hot she will be..... and not an antisemite in sight, just your like minded lost souls!

Quite simple, I'm not antisemite, and the Middle East is full of American military, because your friends want Americans to do there dirty work! To die for Israel..... They must hate Americans as much as you my German friend of Zion!
I also notice you haven't answered any of my questions, or replied to my observations..... well we both know your not shy, you readily accepted the IDF strangulation of a ten year old child as matter of fact, so why is it so difficult for you just to answer how many billions of tax dollars is stolen from hard working Americans year in and year out, to build Israeli roads, and hospitals that Palestinians aren't allowed to use!
Less of the propaganda, and rolling out of the antisemite war cry.....answer the questions!

Save it for the Middle East forum. Specifically Israel/Palestine.

Think of it this way: she's probably had 25 abortions by now. OTOH, maybe it's a bit fewer. She could've taken a sabatical here and there to contemplate suicide, which she's obviously put off. Gotta have something to look foward to.

Wait. Is she even still alive? Maybe the last time they sucked something vital to her continued existence out of her. Can you live without a bladder? I dunno. Maybe they sucked her bladder out, and then put it back. I know I'd insist.
If they sucked that bladder out..... some bugger, most likely a doctor would of sold it! It would still be missing! Finders keepers! Possession is nine tenths of the law!

She very well might be reading a book..... on the expectant and loving mother and the glow of pregnancy or diy butchery!

See my German friend of Zion..... how your sidekick, just doesn't understand, but takes your lead!

Case proven!
See my close personal friend of white supremacists and nazis

This is fun. Lol

Man you hate Jews

Your opinion is noted.

However your opinion is at odds with the laws.

Perhaps you are talking out your ass.

Then don't take any.

Opinion noted.

It is apparent since you babbled about a Jewish member of the court that had nothing to do with the laws in question.

No, that is your realm.

How is proving you ignorant indicate I hate Americans?

What a supremely ignorant thing to say. RBG has no power to pass laws. None. Nada.

That is how RBG saw it.

Citation? Proof?

What "deviant behaviours" are you babbling about and what was due to RBG?
The Middle East forum, has nothing to do with your friends fingers sorry, thieving fingers in the pockets of hard working Americans! You avoiding the subject, from replying, just proves where your loyalties lies..... and it certainly isn't with Americans, sucking the life's blood out of them yes....

I agree with one thing, she has no right to pass laws, only congress can do so!

But RBG did!

Have a nice day!

Okay, why do you say that? Should I not ask why they should steal tax payers money.....?
You talk about Jews a lot. Man you hate them.

Why does it matter that RBG was axjew?

See my close personal friend of white supremacists and nazis

This is fun. Lol
Where? Please, try sentences that make some semblance of order and understanding....and I will try are reply to you, be a good boy, try again.
I wouldn't call your German friend a white supremacist or a Nazi, I know he's German but I really think he's Jewish, and he might be upset you calling him these names. Please consider removing the post and try again!

I talk about crimes, yes, these happen to be Israeli crimes, am I supposed to avoid highlighting these facts? And if so, why?
No you talk about Jews.

Let's take RBG.

Why talk about her as a jew?

Be specific

Where? Please, try sentences that make some semblance of order and understanding....and I will try are reply to you, be a good boy, try again.
I wouldn't call your German friend a white supremacist or a Nazi, I know he's German but I really think he's Jewish, and he might be upset you calling him these names. Please consider removing the post and try again!
Man you see jews everywhere

I think it's safe to say anyone who has an abortion has had some serious dysfunction in their upbringing. It takes a lot of moral decay and descent to get to that point.

No they've just been stuck with a hard choice and do not subscribe a particular set of religious norms. Since two thirds of the population supports a woman's right to choose I doubt that many are moral degenerates.

Now anyone who's put herself through more than a dozen, that person has issues, yeah.

You talk about Jews a lot. Man you hate them.

Why does it matter that RBG was axjew?
I certainly don't hate anyone, certainly not Jews.

It doesn't matter she was a Jew, but her actions, her perversion of law and the young, I do detest!

Is it wrong to allow a sect to do as it will to the detriment of humanity, because they feel they are superior, have a god given right to commit any crime they see fit....
No you talk about Jews.

Let's take RBG.

Why talk about her as a jew?

Be specific
wrong, I talk about criminal intent, who happens to be a Jew. And the problem is what exactly?

It doesn't matter she was a Jew, but her actions, her perversion of law and the young, I do detest!

Is it wrong to allow a sect to do as it will to the detriment of humanity, because they feel they are superior, have a god given right to commit any crime they see fit....

wrong, I talk about criminal intent, who happens to be a Jew. And the problem is what exactly?
Why do you mention RBG is a jew? Be honest.

Just for once

Okay.... I've tried, I give up! No point in farting against thunder! Read the words, if you can't understand, ask someone you trust!
Why

Specifically

Mention

RBG

IS

A

Jew

That's an easy question, and the answer is........ because she is! Did you listen to the Brother Nathanial post?
Wow. You REALLY hate Jews.

She loved opera too.

You never mention it

The Middle East forum, has nothing to do with your friends fingers sorry, thieving fingers in the pockets of hard working Americans! You avoiding the subject, from replying, just proves where your loyalties lies..... and it certainly isn't with Americans, sucking the life's blood out of them yes....

I agree with one thing, she has no right to pass laws, only congress can do so!

But RBG did!

Have a nice day!

Blaming the JEW again for things not of her doing.

How Goebbels of you.

There are nine members of the court,

Only one you name.

A Jew.

Back
Top Bottom