• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Abortion Addict" Has 15 Abortions in 16 Years.

Aye..... I thought you would..... no I just knew you'd enjoy being told what to do.... and how to do it! Sheep are like that as well! I appreciate you being so honest with me!
I know. As you bask in the safety that we provide for you we allow you some freedoms. Like children we protect you from the big bad world so you can play golf and drink whiskey.

You're welcome

I googled it and it looks like it's true. I found this, about her mother: ... I'd blame the US for doing that to her mother, which most likely affected her treatment of Vilar in her childhood.

No doubt. And thanks for looking that up. This woman (Vilar) obviously has some serious issues. However, even though this story is true, it still doesn't -- and won't -- convince me that abortion should be made illegal.

Here's your problem: women don't act this way. You can post it as many times as you like but they still do not have multiple unwanted pregnancies and get addicted to abortion. (look it up ) They are not childish, dumb, irrational, immoral and most of all they don't need religion addled control freaks telling us how to run our reproductive lives. Let me be the 1978th woman to tell you to mind your own business or more colloquially, "**** off"

The number is probably a lot higher than 1978. Still, I'll happily be the next woman to tell him the same. (y)

As you may have guessed, this was one screwed-up individual. This story is old, but it's still out there.

Irene Vilar worries that her self-described "abortion addiction" will be misunderstood, twisted by the pro-life movement to deny women the right to choose.
Her book, "Impossible Motherhood," which will be released by Other Press on Oct. 6, chronicles her own dark choices: 15 abortions in 16 years
Abortion Addict Confesses 15 Procedures in 16 Years

Abortion addict describes shocking reproductive past as health experts struggle with why women have multiple unwanted pregnancies.
abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com

She came from a broken home, drugs all around, mother committed suicide, her grandmother who raised her was a terrorist. She wrote a book detailing her abortions, and instead of having to hide her head in shame, she was exalted and given awards by the left. You can see the fawning piece by Marxist ABC. The more messed-up the individual, the more the left extols them.

I think it's safe to say anyone who has an abortion has had some serious dysfunction in their upbringing. It takes a lot of moral decay and descent to get to that point.
The good news? Women can turn it around. I have know several pro-life activisits who once had abortions themselves.
Sounds like a reason to support long term contraception. (I will keep repeating this)

Sounds like a reason to support long term contraception. (I will keep repeating this)

Yep, I agree. Free IUDs for any woman who wants one (like the program in Colorado, for example) would be a good place to start.

You asked one question which I haven't answered, which God or religion do I support, I have my own beliefs, I believe in a superior being, give him/her any name you wish, but at no time, would destruction be part of my aspirations. Given or expected,
As I have nothing to lose or anything to gain, it cannot be a rant, I am just bearing witness to you and your friends criminal actions, observe your guilt, and the fear and anger you point at me!
Let's be sure, it's not me hiding behind a piece of paper created by some degenerate who, like an old witch, who rubs her hands in glee in hell at her creation and destruction of life...... as legal!
What have I, and my friends actually done that's criminal? I don't remember mentioning anything particular.

How can I call a cop,

Murder is against the law.

It always has been.

You claim abortion is murder.

Define "your lot".

creates the laws Americans are forced to live under....

I don't create law. The legislature does.

but as you my german friend of Zion hates America and Americans, you have no interest, in legal redress, your view on Israeli crimes against American proves my point, you are just throwing petrol on the Zionist fire!

Hate driven allegations and the ritual reference to "Zionists" (AKA Jews).

Unnecessary padding that lends nothing to the discussion.

No.... there is nothing YOU can do..... serfdom, enjoy goyem life.... you brought it on yourself.....
American tax dollars build hospitals in Israel, while Americans die in the street for the lack of medical treatment!
American tax dollars builds new roads in Israel, while American roads are atrocious!
Israel and its nation are fed by the American tax payer, while Americans starve to death!
Israel is powered by American tax dollars, while Americans are forced to live in tents and cars!

Aye my friend..... there is nothing you can do, your owned, lock stock and barrel by the bankers, regardless of which aipac candidate you had chosen for you, to elect!

You can't make it a dozen posts without a spittle laden rant about the all powerful JOOOOOZ......

Can you?

What have I, and my friends actually done that's criminal? I don't remember mentioning anything particular.
So you agree, you asked one question...... and none of mine was an exaggeration.... if not a blatant porky!

I did mention, criminal act, which a piece of paper, does not absolve you from your actions!

I notice, you are also unable to deflect your statement that it was a rant!

I don't rant, I do have a completely different opinion from you, and that's all I attempt to portray in my posts. Your fear, your guilt, is yours, and yours alone! I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose, only you and those of your naivety who screams.... it's not a child, it's not a bar of chocolate, it was only ever going to be a viable child! It the murder of your own child.
I disagree with abortion, and not any piece of paper will ever justify or excuse the fact in my eyes, or the past hundred thousand years of evolution.

So you agree, you asked one question...... and none of mine was an exaggeration.... if not a blatant porky!

I did mention, criminal act, which a piece of paper, does not absolve you from your actions!

I notice, you are also unable to deflect your statement that it was a rant!

I don't rant, I do have a completely different opinion from you, and that's all I attempt to portray in my posts. Your fear, your guilt, is yours, and yours alone! I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose, only you and those of your naivety who screams.... it's not a child, it's not a bar of chocolate, it was only ever going to be a viable child! It the murder of your own child.
I disagree with abortion, and not any piece of paper will ever justify or excuse the fact in my eyes, or the past hundred thousand years of evolution.

If it isn't against the law it isn't a crime.

It isn't murder.

Murder has a very real meaning.

Agreed. However, if I remember correctly, Mash opposes all birth control for some ridiculous reason(s). :rolleyes:
Because his cult told him to.

You can't make it a dozen posts without a spittle laden rant about the all powerful JOOOOOZ......

Can you?
Not at all, I only mentioned how American, tax dollars are confiscated by those senators sponsored and financed and elected by aipac to the detriment of Americans.
But as you hate Americans and worship Israel, case proven previously, you consider me a criminal for mentioning the fact! And your sidekick doesn't understand these simple facts, and you encourage him to follow your lead!
Again, simple, please tell us all, how many billions of dollars does your friends take from hard working Americans every single year?

Not at all, I only mentioned how American, tax dollars are confiscated by those senators sponsored and financed and elected by aipac to the detriment of Americans.
But as you hate Americans and worship Israel, case proven previously, you consider me a criminal for mentioning the fact! And your sidekick doesn't understand these simple facts, and you encourage him to follow your lead!
Again, simple, please tell us all, how many billions of dollars does your friends take from hard working Americans every single year?
Not as much as the UK takes from you

HAHAHAHAHA

If it isn't against the law it isn't a crime.

It isn't murder.

Murder has a very real meaning.
Are you saying, the mass murder of Jews during WW2, which laws were passed by the Nazi regime, wasn't against the law?

Come on my German friend of Zion, stand up to the plate.......

Are you saying, the mass murder of Jews during WW2, which laws were passed by the Nazi regime, wasn't against the law?

Come on my German friend of Zion, stand up to the plate.......

Crimes against Humanity are Crimes against Humanity....

Funny how you have to interject JEWS into every thread.

The JOOOOOOOZ are gonna getcha....

Murder is against the law.

It always has been.

You claim abortion is murder.

Define "your lot".

I don't create law. The legislature does.

Hate driven allegations and the ritual reference to "Zionists" (AKA Jews).

Unnecessary padding that lends nothing to the discussion.
Again we were talking about abortion, who instigated these laws, Your hideous friend, RBG! At least she will be kept very hot, where she now resides.

Again we were talking about abortion

Which isn't murder.

who instigated these laws, Your hideous friend, RBG!

Incorrect. Ruth Bader Ginsberg doesn't create laws. Noir could she preside over Roe v Wade because she wasn't even in office.

Nor was she a fan of Roe v Wade.

At least she will be kept very hot, where she now resides.

Opinion noted. And if she is in hell she will likely meet most anti-Semites.

The JOOOOOOOZ are gonna getcha....
No my German friend of Zion, they have Americans hard earned tax dollars! They aren't going to get mine!

And it was you and you only are saying joooos..... Jews detest Zionist! As much as you detest Americans rights.

Okay, how many billions of dollars do they take a year from American tax payers, to build Israeli hospitals, Roads, homes, walls. Come on..... your not shy are you.....or just shy when it comes to thieving fingers in the American tax payers pot!

No my German friend of Zion, they have Americans hard earned tax dollars! They aren't going to get mine!

And it was you and you only are saying joooos..... Jews detest Zionist! As much as you detest Americans rights.

Okay, how many billions of dollars do they take a year from American tax payers, to build Israeli hospitals, Roads, homes, walls. Come on..... your not shy are you.....or just shy when it comes to thieving fingers in the American tax payers pot!

Jews detest Zionist

A tiny fraction do.

And this isn't the Middle East forum.

Why don't you take your antisemitism there instead of injecting it here?

Which isn't murder.

Incorrect. Ruth Bader Ginsberg doesn't create laws. Nor was she a fan of Roe v Wade.

Opinion noted. And if she is in hell she will likely meet most anti-Semites.

It's a matter of opinion, I consider it murder, perhaps you see it as potential money opportunity.... we all have standards, but I've no interest in blood money!
It's a life.
Oooh, out comes the antisemite clause again, rather than give your opinion about the fingers in the American pie..... helllooooo out comes the antisemite propaganda, rather than talk about the criminal actions of your friends! God, you must really hate Americans!
As for RBG she was the representation of the laws passed which helped to destroy American society.

In law, everyone is equal, everyone has the same right to redress for crimes perpetrated against them, regardless of race colour or creed or sexual preference. She twisted the law to support her ideas and twisted variations of common decency. Teaching, deviant behaviours in schools which a few years ago would be call corrupting the young or minors.
Aye... and hot she will be..... and not an antisemite in sight, just your like minded lost souls!

Back
Top Bottom