• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Abortion Addict" Has 15 Abortions in 16 Years.

Mashmont

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
As you may have guessed, this was one screwed-up individual. This story is old, but it's still out there.

Irene Vilar worries that her self-described "abortion addiction" will be misunderstood, twisted by the pro-life movement to deny women the right to choose.
Her book, "Impossible Motherhood," which will be released by Other Press on Oct. 6, chronicles her own dark choices: 15 abortions in 16 years
Abortion Addict Confesses 15 Procedures in 16 Years

Abortion addict describes shocking reproductive past as health experts struggle with why women have multiple unwanted pregnancies.
abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com

She came from a broken home, drugs all around, mother committed suicide, her grandmother who raised her was a terrorist. She wrote a book detailing her abortions, and instead of having to hide her head in shame, she was exalted and given awards by the left. You can see the fawning piece by Marxist ABC. The more messed-up the individual, the more the left extols them.

I think it's safe to say anyone who has an abortion has had some serious dysfunction in their upbringing. It takes a lot of moral decay and descent to get to that point.
The good news? Women can turn it around. I have know several pro-life activisits who once had abortions themselves.

Story from 2009.
Yeah, I said it was old. Did you read?

ABC was emboldened by 0bama to put this in a positive light, I guess. But the story is so shocking and so sick. I guess that's why it's still out there.

As you may have guessed, this was one screwed-up individual. This story is old, but it's still out there.

Irene Vilar worries that her self-described "abortion addiction" will be misunderstood, twisted by the pro-life movement to deny women the right to choose.
Her book, "Impossible Motherhood," which will be released by Other Press on Oct. 6, chronicles her own dark choices: 15 abortions in 16 years

Abortion addict describes shocking reproductive past as health experts struggle with why women have multiple unwanted pregnancies.
abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com

She came from a broken home, drugs all around, mother committed suicide, her grandmother who raised her was a terrorist. She wrote a book detailing her abortions, and instead of having to hide her head in shame, she was exalted and given awards by the left. You can see the fawning piece by Marxist ABC. The more messed-up the individual, the more the left extols them.

I think it's safe to say anyone who has an abortion has had some serious dysfunction in their upbringing. It takes a lot of moral decay and descent to get to that point.
The good news? Women can turn it around. I have know several pro-life activisits who once had abortions themselves.
FACT is: Had it not been for Conservative SCOTUS members, abortions would still be illegal in the United States.

FACT is: Had it not been for Conservative SCOTUS members, abortions would still be illegal in the United States.
No conservatives voted for this disaster.

abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com

So what?

If you don't like abortions, don't have one.

No conservatives voted for this disaster.
I know many more Conservatives that have received abortions than Democrats, and most of those who received abortions I know are Catholics. Full disclosure: I do live in a city that was voted the most conservative city in the USA due to all of the religious foundations based here.

I know many more Conservatives that have received abortions than Democrats, and most of those who received abortions I know are Catholics.
Right. The people who oppose abortion are having them, and those who are all for abortion, aren't having them.

Nobody believes your insane BS claim.

Right. The people who oppose abortion are having them, and those who are all for abortion, refuse to have them.

Nobody believes your BS claim.
Correction: The people who 'profess' to oppose abortion. I know my truth ( and the truth of those who have confided in me ): you don't. ( FACT ) SIDE NOTE: I didn't say 'all' are for abortion. Those are your words, and YOU are accountable for YOUR words; no one else.

So what?

If you don't like abortions, don't have one.

"If you don't like guns, don't buy one."
"If you don't believe in armed robbery, don't commit armed robbery."
"If you don't believe in rape, don't commit rape."

Correction: The people who 'profess' to oppose abortion. I know my truth ( and the truth of those who have confided in me ): you don't. ( FACT ) SIDE NOTE: I didn't say 'all' are for abortion. Those are your words, and YOU are accountable for YOUR words; no one else.
So all these conservative Catholic women are confiding to an old atheist guy about their abortions. RIGHT.

Correction: The people who 'profess' to oppose abortion. I know my truth ( and the truth of those who have confided in me ): you don't. ( FACT )

Right - we have a "pro-life" Congressman from TN, DesJarlais, who was so pro-life when his girlfriend, a patient (he was a doctor at the time - she was one of two patients he had sexual affairs with) got pregnant, he tried to send her to Atlanta to get an abortion, because he's pro-life or something. And of course the good pro-life constituents keep him in office, because they are so pro-life, you know. More evidence he's pro-life is his wife had two abortions. And of course he's a liar, and a serial adulterer, because he's a Trump era Republican and that's a feature, not a flaw!

Last edited:
THAT'S the whole point of the abortion debate. WE believe it should illegal. Now you're getting it!
You also believe abortion is 'murder.' FACT: abortion is NOT murder. Have you considered putting your emotions aside long enough to understand the FACTS about abortion, as opposed to murder?

Right - we have a "pro-life" Congressman from TN, DesJarlais, who was so pro-life when his girlfriend, a patient (he was a doctor at the time - she was one of two patients he had sexual affairs with) got pregnant, he tried to send her to Atlanta to get an abortion, because he's pro-life or something. And of course the good pro-life constituents keep him in office, because they are so pro-life, you know. More evidence he's pro-life is his wife had two abortions. And of course he's a liar, and a serial adulterer, because he's a Trump era Republican and that's a feature, not a flaw!
One of many stories one can find and share from all over the nation/planet on any given day which debunks Mashmont's silly positive claims.

You also believe abortion is 'murder.' FACT: abortion is NOT murder. Have you considered putting your emotions aside long enough to understand the FACTS about abortion, as opposed to murder?
I never said it was murder, as murder is a legal term.

I never said it was murder, as murder is a legal term.
Just for clarification: Are you now going on DP record as stating abortion is NOT murder? YES or NO is all that is required.

OK. I’ve said what I needed to say here. No more responses please. Thanks.

You call a woman killing 15 of her babies “freedom”? I call it horrific massacre.
'Killing' 15 babies would be a 'mass murder' by definition. Aborting 15 fetuses is as legal as buying groceries, or the right to practice any religion one chooses to embrace per U.S.law.

Back
Top Bottom