• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Abortion Addict" Has 15 Abortions in 16 Years.

That's an easy question, and the answer is........ because she is! Did you listen to the Brother Nathanial post?

Why would I?

Explain.

Brother Nathanael Kapner, whose birth name is Milton Kapner but is more commonly known as Brother Nathanael, is a self-proclaimed "monastic with the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia (ROCOR)" anti-Semite who is rather popular in some conspiracy theorist circles such as Smoloko News while condemned by others, notably the white supremacists on Stormfront.[2] He is a street protester and has a following on the internet via The Brother Nathanael Foundation[3] and Real Jew News (which in reality is neither a real credible source or news outlet just Kapner's racist crackpottery).[4] He had a YouTube channel, which was terminated on June 8, 2019,[5] and replaced by smaller independent site.[6]

In the comments section of the articles on Real Jew News, Kapner can frequently be seen e-begging for donations so he can continue his valuable work of trolling people on the street with his provocative signs. He has garnered some attention from media in Colorado by displaying signs with such noteworthy and intellectual messages as "ACLU Jews are Antichrist"[7] Much like the Westboro Baptist Church, he appears to enjoy provoking negative reactions out of people so he can claim he is being persecuted.[8]

Last edited:
Where? Please, try sentences that make some semblance of order and understanding....and I will try are reply to you, be a good boy, try again.
I wouldn't call your German friend a white supremacist or a Nazi, I know he's German but I really think he's Jewish, and he might be upset you calling him these names. Please consider removing the post and try again!

Why do you insist on lying?

Think of it this way: she's probably had 25 abortions by now. OTOH, maybe it's a bit fewer. She could've taken a sabatical here and there to contemplate suicide, which she's obviously put off. Gotta have something to look foward to.

Wait. Is she even still alive? Maybe the last time they sucked something vital to her continued existence out of her. Can you live without a bladder? I dunno. Maybe they sucked her bladder out, and then put it back. I know I'd insist.
Maybe the malignant narcissist's antibody treatment was tested using cells from one of her abortions, who knows.

Why would I?

Explain.

Brother Nathanael Kapner, whose birth name is Milton Kapner but is more commonly known as Brother Nathanael, is a self-proclaimed "monastic with the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia (ROCOR)" anti-Semite who is rather popular in some conspiracy theorist circles such as Smoloko News while condemned by others, notably the white supremacists on Stormfront.[2] He is a street protester and has a following on the internet via The Brother Nathanael Foundation[3] and Real Jew News (which in reality is neither a real credible source or news outlet just Kapner's racist crackpottery).[4] He had a YouTube channel, which was terminated on June 8, 2019,[5] and replaced by smaller independent site.[6]

In the comments section of the articles on Real Jew News, Kapner can frequently be seen e-begging for donations so he can continue his valuable work of trolling people on the street with his provocative signs. He has garnered some attention from media in Colorado by displaying signs with such noteworthy and intellectual messages as "ACLU Jews are Antichrist"[7] Much like the Westboro Baptist Church, he appears to enjoy provoking negative reactions out of people so he can claim he is being persecuted.[8]

1. If it's not antisemetic words and titles been thrown about, it's stormfront nonsense!, it's simple name one fact he has stated that's libellous, or deceitful or wrong! Ooops..... that's a hard one to counter isn't it my german friend of Zion!
2. Provoking negative actions...... would that be your friends again, trying to stop America's inalienable right to demonstrate....as they are in the process of doing so now!
3. He is anti Zionist, how could or would Jews have an affinity with Brother Nathanial?
4. As he was brought up a Jew, in the true sense of the word, not your zionist extremist behaviour which has nothing to do with Judaism, or religion and as such, his words have truth, you for one certainly abhor.
5. Did you notice, he mentioned those sticky fingers in the hard working Americans tax pie, you know, you detest me mentioning that as well, normally you or your sidekick start calling me antisemetic at this point of any discussion.
Why do you detest America, your adopted country, you never support American rights, in any discussion, you never support the military families sent on illegal missions, you never support Americans murdered by people unknown, and you certainly don't want anyone to find out who committed these crimes, when witnesses have come forward you have derided the fact at every opportunity! Why? Why do you hate Americans? Do Americans not have the same rights as zionists or Jews, why is it wrong to question there crimes against the American nation? Why is it wrong to point out, their unhealthy influence in the everyday life of Americans? Less than 1% of the population and 99% executive management!

1. If it's not antisemetic words and titles been thrown about, it's stormfront nonsense!, it's simple name one fact he has stated that's libellous, or deceitful or wrong! Ooops..... that's a hard one to counter isn't it my german friend of Zion!
2. Provoking negative actions...... would that be your friends again, trying to stop America's inalienable right to demonstrate....as they are in the process of doing so now!
3. He is anti Zionist, how could or would Jews have an affinity with Brother Nathanial?
4. As he was brought up a Jew, in the true sense of the word, not your zionist extremist behaviour which has nothing to do with Judaism, or religion and as such, his words have truth, you for one certainly abhor.
5. Did you notice, he mentioned those sticky fingers in the hard working Americans tax pie, you know, you detest me mentioning that as well, normally you or your sidekick start calling me antisemetic at this point of any discussion.
Why do you detest America, your adopted country, you never support American rights, in any discussion, you never support the military families sent on illegal missions, you never support Americans murdered by people unknown, and you certainly don't want anyone to find out who committed these crimes, when witnesses have come forward you have derided the fact at every opportunity! Why? Why do you hate Americans? Do Americans not have the same rights as zionists or Jews, why is it wrong to question there crimes against the American nation? Why is it wrong to point out, their unhealthy influence in the everyday life of Americans? Less than 1% of the population and 99% executive management!

He is an antisemite.

He is your hero.

Nuff said.

He is an antisemite.

He is your hero.

Nuff said.
Not at all, he has an opinion, admittedly different from yours...... he supports America and Americans, my German friend of Zion! Unlike you, he isn't ashamed of saying exactly what he thinks, and proving it, with facts. He has no need to slander, deflect or lie!
But feel free to prove me wrong!

Not at all, he has an opinion, admittedly different from yours...... he supports America and Americans, my German friend of Zion! Unlike you, he isn't ashamed of saying exactly what he thinks, and proving it, with facts. He has no need to slander, deflect or lie!
But feel free to prove me wrong!

He has the opinion of an antisemite.

And you are OK with it.

Back
Top Bottom