• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A US President (Biden) in standing up in front of the nation and laying out his plan (it's detailed and complex).

President Elect President is doing in one night what the outgoing President couldn't do in 4 years.

Enjoy having a coach (and a team) again.
So...what's the plan?

shrug...

Then I won't know about it.

And, evidently, you don't either.
well, except for the part where i'm listening to it while i type.

Its all bovine scatology.He's just repeating what Trump said.

President Elect President is doing in one night what the outgoing President couldn't do in 4 years.

iT was so refreshing listening to Joe. He told me how he was gonna help me.

Also, I know he won;'t change his mind 3 times by tomorrow morning not to mention he will work to get it done.

Such a stark contrast from that orange bitch.

Oh, I don’t know; he’s been pretty good so far at following Trump’s “lie” tradition. Coach? Trump couldn’t coach himself through a revolving door.

Also, I know he won;'t change his mind 3 times by tomorrow morning not to mention he will work to get it done.

By tomorrow morning the fool Biden won't even know where he is

Good detailed plan and he's backing it with substantial funding which is what is needed. Good help for people who are suffering due to this disease.

Details of the plan will emerge, apparently in February. What struck me most were Biden's comments consoling people, telling us it wouldn't be easy, but if we unite to fight it things will improve. Had Trump made comments like that from time to time last year he would be looking forward to his second inauguration instead of his second impeachment trial. Yes, it's well known that Trump doesn't do empathy well, but reports are that he can read from a TelePrompTer.

Details of the plan will emerge, apparently in February. What struck me most were Biden's comments consoling people, telling us it wouldn't be easy, but if we unite to fight it things will improve. Had Trump made comments like that from time to time last year he would be looking forward to his second inauguration instead of his second impeachment trial. Yes, it's well known that Trump doesn't do empathy well, but reports are that he can read from a TelePrompTer.
Instead Trump thought that we as Americans were weak and couldn't handle the truth.

and he won't tweet and insult people.

he's probably already on the phone (shortly after the end of his press conference) to get people to work with him. that's what he does.

i bet in 6 months a ton of people that hated him/voted against him are gonna be thanking him for forming a coalition to help Americans and keep people alive.

Instead Trump thought that we as Americans were weak and couldn't handle the truth.
it's a bit weird. Trump has been spending/wasting other people's $$$$ forever. why didn't he just throw Government money at the masses JUST to make himself look better?

So...what's the plan?
Well, all the details would be a long read but I like what I heard.

But, I think Biden might be letting his alligator mouth overload his hummingbird ass. His expectations and goals are second only to the goal of landing a man on the moon. 100 million vaccinations in 100 days? I mean, I get it that the roll out, so far, has under-performed by great lengths. But even if Biden could get 2 or 3 times faster than the current operations, would it reached 100 million? 999,999 wont work. He owns that pie in the sky statement and I think it will come back to bite him in the ass.

But, if he can deliver half of what he's pitching, it would be an improvement.

Seriously. How the **** can we vaccinate a million people a day? Drive thru injections? 10 lanes wide?

Like, turn all the McDonald's and Taco Bells into injection sites. Get a Big Mac and a vaccination all at once. One stop shopping.

My simple mind just doesn't understand.

it's a bit weird. Trump has been spending/wasting other people's $$$$ forever. why didn't he just throw Government money at the masses JUST to make himself look better?
Because like the 70 year old spoiled rich kid he is he had to make it a pity party about himself. That's what losers do.

Seriously. How the **** can we vaccinate a million people a day? Drive thru injections? 10 lanes wide?
A combination of mass injection sites, hospitals and clinics and CVS/Walgreen and other drug stores.

Joe's just repeating the many ideas that he stole from wht Trump had been doing, minus him actually going to hold China accountable because he's indebted to China.

A combination of mass injection sites, hospitals and clinics and CVS/Walgreen and other drug stores.
it's an ambitious plan.

but at least we now have a leader with a plan.

Back
Top Bottom