• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A US President (Biden) in standing up in front of the nation and laying out his plan (it's detailed and complex).

sure does. is anything ever not about Trump with you?
We all discuss a sitting president and his corruption. But don't worry, in a few days that sitting corrupt president will be gone. Then all we have to do is deal with the destruction he left.

Oh, God. A Cult member.

That is your answer to everything isn't it?

You can't face reality so you accuse the other person of being of less intelligence than you are.

You are deluded, that is for sure.

Biden is not President yet. Face reality.

What is your reason for saying this?

Biden has been a politician for most of his adult life.

When has he ever done anything for anybody?

Also, the President has very little power to affect your daily life.

Well first things first: shouldn't you be looking for Obama's secret birth certificate? I hear you're not gonna believe what Trump's top people are finding on it. Run along now and keep busy. You had your fun. The adults now have a country to run.

Here is another one that can't face reality.

That is your answer to everything isn't it?
if you guys didn't act like Cult members people wouldn't call you Cult members.

take SOME responsibility for your own actions/words.

President Elect President is doing in one night what the outgoing President couldn't do in 4 years.

Enjoy having a coach (and a team) again.

All well and good however we must also not become complacent ...... there is work to be done and we cannot afford to compromise
we must stand our ground. Joe loves to compromise because it makes him look good however moderates cannot
afford to accept much compromise considering the ground we have lost not only under Trump we also have lot plenty of ground under Reagan/Bush,
Bush/Quale, Clinton/Gore, Bush/Cheney and Obama/Biden = all adopted conservative policies.

Excellent food for thought

Last edited:

Here is your problem. I posted words here and you think they are acts.

You don't know the difference between words and acts which is why you started this thread like Biden will solve all of your personal problems.

Please try to live in reality.

Here is your problem. I posted words here and you think they are acts.

You don't know the difference between words and acts which is why you started this thread like Biden will solve all of your personal problems.

Please try to live in reality.
did Donald Trump lie about the election and incite an insurrection?

did Donald Trump lie about the election and incite an insurrection?

I told you Biden is not President yet and you go off like I am an idiot.

Who cares what Trump has said or not said, Biden is still not President yet.

Why can't you face that fact?

and there is your Cult side coming out in full force.

Really? Why don't you stick to the subject of this thread?

Can you admit Biden is not President yet? Is that too difficult for you?

Also, it is not a cult side to make decisions on actions and not words. I understand you don't know the difference, but adult do.

All well and good however we must also not become complacent ...... there is work to be done and we cannot afford to compromise
we must stand our ground. Joe loves to compromise because it makes him look good however moderates cannot
afford to accept much compromise considering the ground we have lost not only under Trump we also have lot plenty of ground under Reagan/Bush,
Bush/Quale, Clinton/Gore, Bush/Cheney and Obama/Biden = all adopted conservative policies.

Excellent food for thought

Biden is the president ........ no one has much respect for tRump. He did it to himself.

The criminal in the White House had no ideas. He never mentioned the 100s of thousands that died. He just simply screwed this hole Covid thing up. Ruined the economy. The vaccination respond, distribution is more than incompetent.
No Nation wide response to the Covid problem. Even called for insurrection against Governors who took a hard stance on Covid..
No ideas none, tanked it, bigly

China, really ?
China, yes really. Many nations are struggling with Covid. When Covid is still raging under Biden can we talk incompetence about him too?

How do you figure Biden has any way to fund anything?
It ushers in minimum wage and bailing out failing blue cities. At 1.9 trillion bucks.

Biden has been a politician for most of his adult life.

When has he ever done anything for anybody?

Also, the President has very little power to affect your daily life.
Biden isn't running the show , the committee is running it. In time Kamala will be the front person.

I'll have to listen. I'm not a big Joe fan, but he does sound refreshing compared to Trump. He makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. In light of the ravaging pandemic, it's a much-welcomed feeling.

Cult members rarely recognize the existence of the cult they are in because they are so subsumed within is mindset. Some have minds simply too weak to discern reality and others too filled with hate to want to get out.

Run along little Trumper. Parlor is back up so you and the cultists can continue your circle jerk.

You can't face reality so you resort to calling names you think are negative.

Please grow up.

The reality is Trump lost the election.
The reality is Trump acted like a little baby bitch because he lost the election.
The reality is Trump's supporters followed his lead and became little bitches.
The reality is some of those followers are on social media talking about skinning liberals alive and shooting them in the head.
The reality is people like you use dumb whataboutisms to justify it.

Please try to be an American and not a cultist.

I'll have to listen. I'm not a big Joe fan, but he does sound refreshing compared to Trump. He makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. In light of the ravaging pandemic, it's a much-welcomed feeling.
That's all it is....a feeling.

Back
Top Bottom