• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question never answered(correctly) by the left!

The true “elites” call thnon disclosure agreements 🤣

The second they decided it was a method of owning the libs? I mean, they shoot themselves in the foot.Lee Atwater did a fabulous job with the Southern Strategy.
It seems like it’s gotten even more extreme the last decade.

Artificial. Womb.
Your only hope.
Even then, there’s much debate to be had, but that’s another thread.
What exactly do you think pregnancy is?
Women just continue their lives normally when pregnant?
It’s like an extra purse we’re stuck carrying for 9 months and we’re just too lazy?
The people who ignored science were those in charge. Fauci and others in power. Why? Because they relish control and adulation. There is/was NO science that says those under 18 need to be vaccinated. there is and was NO science that proves masks are anything but a giant face diaper placebo. The maskless states fared no worse than the ones with masks.

Correct but as usual the left muddies the waters of the discussion!
I am still baffled by all the people who believe murdering innocent in the life is a one person decision and it's fine that the father gets o=no say it is utterly ridiculous and show just how far we have sunk as a society. The conditioning by the pro death left has been very effective.
Yes, but this is a stand-alone statement that does not require bringing in the rights of the father to even be considered. The deliberate destruction of innocent human life in the hundreds of thousands mostly due to inconvenience needs no caveats to be condemned.

Simple answer. Cross your legs, close your eyes and count to a hundred.
You are a stellar example of everything that is wrong with the current GOP.
And your comment is sexist and disgusting.

The people who ignored science were those in charge. Fauci and others in power. Why? Because they relish control and adulation. There is/was NO science that says those under 18 need to be vaccinated. there is and was NO science that proves masks are anything but a giant face diaper placebo. The maskless states fared no worse than the ones with masks.
My comment had zero to do with COVID. Not the thread topic. Didn't even consider COVID in my post.

My argument is simple. Women recieved the right to protect their lives
Wrong, as in 97% of abortion are done for convenience! The man being equal part in the process gets no rights! Why, I have no idea, it's not like he can say hey, I am not ready to be a father abort that child! IE special right for women

Kids think that parents are mean because they make them eat vegetables and brush their teeth.

This entire thread is at about that level of maturity - nothing but a hissy fit.
Kind of, if you aren't ready or mature enough to be a parent, don't do things that cause it!

Wrong, as in 97% of abortion are done for convenience! The man being equal part in the process gets no rights! Why, I have no idea, it's not like he can say hey, I am not ready to be a father abort that child! IE special right for women
In 100% of the cases of abortion a woman does not die in child birth

Men physically contribute no more to a pregnancy than what is found on dirty sheets.

And you want men to have equal say in pregnancy.

That’s not how it works - biologically, socially or legally.

Too bad.
You mean emotionally is what you mean! Do you think for one second, if liberal Politicians, couldn't use this as a wedge issue, that they would care one iota, if you do, you are wrong!

In 100% of the cases of abortion a woman does not die in child birth
Liar
During the period from 1998–2010, of approximately 16.1 million abortion procedures, 108 women died, for a mortality rate of 0.7 deaths per 100,000 procedures overall, 0.4 deaths for non-Hispanic white women, 0.5 deaths for Hispanic women, and 1.1 deaths for black women. The mortality rate increased with gestational age, from 0.3 to 6.7 deaths for procedures performed at 8 weeks or less and at 18 weeks or greater, respectively. A majority of abortion-related deaths at 13 weeks of gestation or less were associated with anesthesia complications and infection, whereas a majority of abortion-related deaths at more than 13 weeks of gestation were associated with infection and hemorrhage. In 20 of the 108 cases, the abortion was performed as a result of a severe medical condition where continuation of the pregnancy threatened the woman’s life.

All these benefits go away when you kill your child sounds like you people could care less about women's health!

Easier periods​

Good news for women with bad cramps: Having babies may bring you some relief in the long run. Many women find that their menstrual cramps are much less painful — or even nonexistent — after the birth of their first baby.

Doctors aren’t sure why, but women who have vaginal births report more relief than those who have C-sections, a factor that points to the stretching of the uterus during delivery as a possible mechanism for this pregnancy perk. If your cramps are severe and don’t get any better after your baby’s birth (or if you're concerned about any change in your period), talk to your doctor, who may want to test you for an underlying problem like pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis.

Lower risk of breast cancer​

The health benefits of pregnancy extend to breastfeeding too, since studies show both can lower a woman’s risk of breast cancer. There are two reasons why: First, more pregnancies mean fewer periods, which in turn limit your exposure to estrogen and progesterone. These hormones, which are produced by your ovaries, stimulate cell growth and can increase a woman’s risk of breast cancer.

Second, the changes that breast cells undergo during pregnancy and breastfeeding may make them more resistant to transforming into cancer cells. Pregnancy’s protective benefit diminishes by the time you hit 30, which is why older moms are urged to breastfeed for as long as possible so they can take advantage of the breast-cancer protection nursing provides.

Lower risk of other cancers​

Lowering your breast cancer risk isn’t the only cancer-fighting benefit to having kids. The hormonal shifts that occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding also protect against ovarian and endometrial cancer, and the more full-term pregnancies you have, the greater the benefit. Scientists are investigating how carrying a baby can reduce a woman’s risk of other cancers too.

But don’t feel as if you need to have lots of babies to maximize your health benefits. The best ways to lower your risk of cancer remain the same: Don’t smoke and avoid secondhand smoke, exercise regularly, eat a healthy diet (including plenty of veggies) and keep drinking to a minimum.

You folks know how it is on discussion forums, every once in a while you get treated to a monumentally stupid question and then challenged to answer it because the question is just meant as a "baiting" question. Otherwise known as a loaded question.

The really funny part of this is, that the person asking the question THINKS we don't know we are being baited, and then when people don't answer his question, whines and moans because he couldn't sucker the rest of us in.

THIS QUESTION is one of those.

View attachment 67415134
Not one person has been able to articulate why men get no rights, move along troll, the adults are talking!

Not one person has been able to articulate why men get no rights, move along troll, the adults are talking!
AND THEN, when they are called out they resort to calling people trolls :ROFLMAO:

Likewise, we care less about your emotions.

Quite the emotional whining from the guy demanding unemotional responses.

Move on.
Not at all, and this is the place for these discussions, if you can't add to the debate you move along! My argument is about men getting no rights and women receiving a special right. My arguments are based in science/biology

AND THEN, when they are called out they resort to calling people trolls :ROFLMAO:
It is obvious you have no knowledge to impart, move along you are trolling!

Likewise, we care less about your emotions.

Quite the emotional whining from the guy demanding unemotional responses.

Move on.
BE CAREFUL, he might label you a troll :ROFLMAO:

If a man, and a woman agree to consensual sex, and she gets pregnant, why, when the child is equally the mans, does he not get equal protection under the law, lets keep it scientific shall we, leave your emotion next to the tissues. WHY DOES HE NOT RECEIVE EQUAL RIGHTS
Pregnant and Child are two separate things.

What specifics of "equal protection under the law" are you questioning that the man does not receive?

What specifics of "EQUAL RIGHTS" are you expecting the man does not "RECEIVE" in any of this?

Without your further input on your part, if the sex act was legally consensual and even if it wasn't the man has given his sperm away, lacking any contractual construct, he has relinquished any rights and or protections inherent in the sperm and he never had any rights or protections inherent in the ovum.

If a man, and a woman agree to consensual sex, and she gets pregnant, why, when the child is equally the mans, does he not get equal protection under the law, lets keep it scientific shall we, leave your emotion next to the tissues. WHY DOES HE NOT RECEIVE EQUAL RIGHTS
Welp almost 200 posts and your failed OP claim as thoroughly got the shit kicked out of it LMAO
anything else?

You are a stellar example of everything that is wrong with the current GOP.
And your comment is sexist and disgusting.
I love the line of Matt Gaetz. You know, that guy the Democrats tried to enact a virtual assassination on like they succeeded in doing with Trump on trumped-up charges of sex with a minor. He said that the people who demonstrate for the right to keep killing babies were primarily fat, ugly, and dykes who would never get pregnant anyway because no one would want to have sex with them. A female reporter thought she had a gotcha question because they are used to politicians on the right cowering to reporters and thought he would apologize for his "sexist and disgusting" comments. Her question was:

"Don't you think that some people would be offended at your comments?"

His response was a classic.

"Let them be offended!"

Fatherhood stop being obtuse!
Where has there ever been a right to fatherhood?

BTW, the woman doesn't have a right to motherhood. The child can be taken away from her under certain circumstances.

If a man and a woman agree to consensual sex, and she gets pregnant, why, when the child is equally the man's, does he not get equal protection under the law? (Let's keep it scientific shall we; leave your emotion next to the tissues.) WHY DOES HE NOT RECEIVE EQUAL RIGHTS?

I assume you are aware people talk about the physical, mental, and social consequences of being pregnant that biologically cannot affect anyone else.

Which abortion rights are not equal to both the husband and wife but can and should be?

I love the line of Matt Gaetz. You know, that guy the Democrats tried to enact a virtual assassination on like they succeeded in doing with Trump on trumped-up charges of sex with a minor. He said that the people who demonstrate for the right to keep killing babies were primarily fat, ugly, and dykes who would never get pregnant anyway because no one would want to have sex with them. A female reporter thought she had a gotcha question because they are used to politicians on the right cowering to reporters and thought he would apologize for his "sexist and disgusting" comments. Her question was:

"Don't you think that some people would be offended at your comments?"

His response was a classic.

"Let them be offended!"
*rolls up sleeves*

Funny coincidence you picked Matt Gaetz. Let’s talk Matt Gaetz…
He’s from a teeeeny town in the panhandle of Floriduh called Niceville. So happens I lived there for 7 years. He went to the same high school where I had gone. Very small, South-Alabamaish town. He was a few years behind me, but again, small town.
He was a creep a decade ago, he’s still a creep. I absolutely believe he was coked up and sleeping with minors a la Madison Cawthorne. That would be par for the course, and sadly sounds just like I remember it was.
I hoped when they finished the Bay Bridge to Destin, some of the Boggy Boys would expand their cultural horizons, but I see not.
Even though I moved away decades ago, I still have friends from 4th grade that never left that community.
Small towns still gossip. A.LOT.

Back
Top Bottom