• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A mobile phone traced to President Donald Trump’s former lawyer and “fixer” Michael Cohen briefly se

It might not be on his passport. EU countries don't stamp passports when entering other EU countries. I flew into Dresden, Germany in 2015 and took a train to Prague. My passport has the German stamp but nobody checked that I was in the Czech Republic.

Nobody lends somebody their cellphone to take to another country.

I was waiting for someone to point this out. If you look at a map of the Czech Republic, you'll notice you could easily get into Prague from at least four outlying cities along the Republic's periphery - Dresden, Vienna, Nuremberg and Munich. All Cohen had to do was enter Germany or Austria and cross into the Czech Republic virtually undetected.

Lanny Davis, a former attorney to Cohen and his current adviser, vehemently denied even after Cohen was sentenced in his legal cases that Cohen ever went to Prague. Davis most recently commented on the allegations on Dec. 17.

“No, no Prague, ever, never,” Davis told MSNBC’s Kasie Hunt.

Davis offered a similar comment to McClatchy, saying that Cohen “has said one million times he was never in Prague.”

“One million and one times. He’s never been to Prague. … He’s never been to the Czech Republic,” he told McClatchy this week.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/27/michael-cohen-prague-mueller-mcclatchy/

Lanny Davis, a former attorney to Cohen and his current adviser, vehemently denied even after Cohen was sentenced in his legal cases that Cohen ever went to Prague. Davis most recently commented on the allegations on Dec. 17.

“No, no Prague, ever, never,” Davis told MSNBC’s Kasie Hunt.

Davis offered a similar comment to McClatchy, saying that Cohen “has said one million times he was never in Prague.”

“One million and one times. He’s never been to Prague. … He’s never been to the Czech Republic,” he told McClatchy this week.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/27/michael-cohen-prague-mueller-mcclatchy/

So now Michael Cohen is a paragon of truth?

So now Michael Cohen is a paragon of truth?

My spidey senses tell me that McClatchey is going to continue being all alone on this one. Again.

Oh look more Steele Dossier proven true. More lies told by Cohen. More likely pee-tape is real. #peeliever

Cell signal puts Cohen outside Prague around time of purported Russian meeting

For reference this is what the Dossier said about Prague and cohen: “The agenda comprised questions on how deniable cash payments were to be made to hackers who had worked in Europe under Kremlin direction against the CLINTON campaign and various contingencies for covering up these operations.”

Red:
AFAIK, the FBI haven't stated which of the dossier's claims it has validated and which of them it hasn't; it's only noted that it has verified some of them. Consequently, the hoopla about the dossier's claims being false is merely argumentum ad ignorantiam lines of wishful hypotheses contrary to fact.

I did not know that. But people the level of Donald Trump's personal lawyer.. I'm sure there were ways for him a) get into Europe on the sly... And b) make calls without using his own phone. Especially if he was meeting the Russians..
A) no doubt. Dual citizenship or fancy KGB fake papers.
B) from what I have read..it states "activity" and that can mean anything from calling and texting, to simply turning on the phone and connecting to the cell providers tower's.

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk

My God now I know how Trump fooled and conned all of his Trumpsters.

Does anyone think that someone like Cohen goes through all the same BS and protocol when he goes from here to there as the rest of us? People on his level piss on Passports and airline manifest? LOL If he was traveling on the QT to Europe he could easily do it under the RADAR. Unfortunately for him it looks like he used his own cellphone and not a burner..

People on his level don't avoid radar. They buy fuel (their planes run on fuel too). They file flight plans, pay with credit cards, get logged on tower logbooks, etc.

Yeah, Cohen's a slick mother****er, if he avoided all that. :lamo

A) no doubt. Dual citizenship or fancy KGB fake papers.
B) from what I have read..it states "activity" and that can mean anything from calling and texting, to simply turning on the phone and connecting to the cell providers tower's.

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk

The Jedi mind trick works well on you people. Obi Wan was right...lol.

"This is the collusion you're looking for"

"Right...this is the collusion we're looking for"

I was waiting for someone to point this out. If you look at a map of the Czech Republic, you'll notice you could easily get into Prague from at least four outlying cities along the Republic's periphery - Dresden, Vienna, Nuremberg and Munich. All Cohen had to do was enter Germany or Austria and cross into the Czech Republic virtually undetected.

What would he do? Ride a horse across the mountains into town?

You guys really do have active imaginations.

The Jedi mind trick works well on you people. Obi Wan was right...lol.

"This is the collusion you're looking for"

"Right...this is the collusion we're looking for"

Only one blinded is you.. your blind faith towards a historical serial lying piece of ****.

A ping in an area is proof that he met with Russian secretly.

That is a stretch even for you.

A ping in that area is proof he was in the area when he has vehemently denied it in the past. Coupled with the denial , it is strong evidence that it confirms that 'met with Russians' secretly.'

Intelligence Community Believes It Was a Different Michael Cohen Who Visited Prague

Jan 11th, 2017, 10:33 am

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/report-intelligence-community-believes-it-was-a-different-michael-cohen-who-visited-prague/

CNN’s Jake Tapper reported Wednesday morning that intelligence officials looked into allegations from an explosive unsubstantiated memo that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen visited Prague in late August to meet with Russian officials, and found that it was a different Michael Cohen who visited the city.

Cohen strongly denied the charges Tuesday, saying that he had never been to Prague. The Washingtonian reported that two sources at the University of Southern California confirmed that Cohen was in Los Angeles at the time he was supposed to have been in Europe.

Tapper seemingly confirmed Cohen’s story. “People tried to run that down and concluded it was a different Michael Cohen. It was a Michael Cohen with a passport from another country, same birth year, different birth date,” he said.

Jake Tapper knows the truth.

And, his cell phone pinging is proof he lied.

A ping in that area is proof he was in the area when he has vehemently denied it in the past. Coupled with the denial , it is strong evidence that it confirms that 'met with Russians' secretly.'

Please show any proof that a ping on a cell phone can prove anybody was anywhere.

You would get laughed out of court with that.

More “Russia Collusion” Media PSYOPs – McClatchy cell-phone ping report on Michael Cohen in Prague

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/12/more-russia-collusion-media-psyops-mcclatchy-cell-phone-ping-report-on-michael-cohen-in-prague/

Claims based on what unnamed people heard from unnamed people, none of whom are shown to have personal knowledge. This is the epitome of Trump collusion reporting.

Let’s focus on that lead-in: “four people with knowledge of the matter say.” As you read down through the article, it’s clear that is at best a misleading statement. The four people in question have no personal knowledge (emphasis added):

Four people spoke with McClatchy on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of information shared by their foreign intelligence connections. Each obtained their information independently from foreign intelligence connections.

Understand what this means. None of the four have personal knowledge. They had communications with foreign intelligence connections. Those connections may not even have personal knowledge.

And there’s the coincidence of it all. After all this time and two years of media speculation, four people come forward anonymously with hearsay based on unnamed foreign intelligence services … all at the same time.

This is not reporting. This is not journalism. This reporting is the epitome of the Russia collusion PSYOPs being carried out through media reporting. The allegations are non-disprovable. We don’t know McClatchy’s source, or who McClatchy’s sources’ sources were, or even if there were actual foreign intelligence sources. There is nothing to disprove because there is no proof.

If the goals of the Russians, as has been reported, were to sow distrust of the legitimacy of the 2016 election and stoke discord in our political system, the media is their willing accomplice.

What did P. T. Barnum say? This false story has been recycled over and over.

There's a sucker born every minute. And his claim was proven true 150 years later when some fraud named Trump suckered millions of them into voting for him.

Doesn't anyone else find it unusual that McClatchy and others referencing the McClatchy report are the only outlets reporting this?

Cohen is still denying it. And there isn't any verifiable proof that has been offered. I think this is FAKE NEWS.

MSNBC interviewed the reporter for McClatchey that broke this piece of FAKE NEWS. It was funny to see that even the MSNBC reporter was skeptical of the story.

More “Russia Collusion” Media PSYOPs – McClatchy cell-phone ping report on Michael Cohen in Prague

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/...phone-ping-report-on-michael-cohen-in-prague/

Claims based on what unnamed people heard from unnamed people, none of whom are shown to have personal knowledge. This is the epitome of Trump collusion reporting.

Let’s focus on that lead-in: “four people with knowledge of the matter say.” As you read down through the article, it’s clear that is at best a misleading statement. The four people in question have no personal knowledge (emphasis added):

Four people spoke with McClatchy on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of information shared by their foreign intelligence connections. Each obtained their information independently from foreign intelligence connections.

Understand what this means. None of the four have personal knowledge. They had communications with foreign intelligence connections. Those connections may not even have personal knowledge.

And there’s the coincidence of it all. After all this time and two years of media speculation, four people come forward anonymously with hearsay based on unnamed foreign intelligence services … all at the same time.

This is not reporting. This is not journalism. This reporting is the epitome of the Russia collusion PSYOPs being carried out through media reporting. The allegations are non-disprovable. We don’t know McClatchy’s source, or who McClatchy’s sources’ sources were, or even if there were actual foreign intelligence sources. There is nothing to disprove because there is no proof.

If the goals of the Russians, as has been reported, were to sow distrust of the legitimacy of the 2016 election and stoke discord in our political system, the media is their willing accomplice.

Anonymous foreign intelligence sources?

Err, as if they don't have any reasons to pass bogus information to the more than willing, TDS inflicted, which gobble it up and take it as hard fact. :lamo

That they do is just an example of TDS and confirmation bias at its best.

You don't think that Mueller would have already extracted confirmation of this from the willing Cohen? :lamo

I have an anonymous foreign intelligence source which claims John Podesta was in Moscow during the same time period cutting a deal for Russia to deploy social media bots to throw the 2016 election in Hillary's favor.

Not that far fetched, come to think of it.

Disinformation campaign targeting Roy Moore's Senate bid may have ...
[url]https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../disinformation-campaign-targeting-roy-moores-sen
...[/URL]
2 days ago - Then-Senate candidate Roy Moore in Fairhope, Ala., in September 2017 ... after theAlabama Democratic senator said that the Federal Election ...

Alabama exploring whether Democratic disinformation cost Roy ...
[url]https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/.../alabama-attorney-general-investigating-impa
...[/URL]
2 days ago - Alabama's attorney general is looking at whether Democratic efforts ... media cost him last year's special election, according to a report. ... Alabama exploring whether Democratic disinformation cost Roy Moore a Senate seat.​

Back
Top Bottom