• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A list of first for Obama

We had outrageous debt for decades now...but somehow you pin it all on him. He's doing nothing about it just like many of his predacessors.

What about Lybia?

We were talking about bad Foreign Policy and interventionalist policy. What about Libya? Or Egypt for that matter....

And yes we have had outrageous debt, but his is exponentially more due to his policies and injections into the economy, not to mention the destruction of jobs.

Yes, isn't it weird how a lot of these idiots
voted for a rich mormon with no endearing qualities whatsoever ;)

Oh don't tell me, you voted for a Jr Senator with radical leftist ties and a paper thin resume.

Who's done more damage to this Country economically than any President before him, and yes that includes Carter.

You voted for a guy who's cardinal accomplishment was to kill the 40 hour work week with his health care monstrosity.

Hell even his Union buddies don't want any part of it.

You voted for a man child who put his ego in front of the nations well being, who's made a spectacle out of himself Internationally, who on every issue winds up looking like a incompetent, a liar, and a indifferent by-stander as he claims zero responsibillity for his actions.

You voted for a guy who drug in a low life element into the White House, into the DOJ, into the Labor Department, into THE STATE DEPARTMENT, into the oval office.

But you think Romney Voters are idiots... unreal.

Hey show me the clip of the Romney voter who stood up and asked for a new Kitchen, house and well everything.

From what I have seen, conservatives are seldom pleased

When Bill Clinton briefed George W. Bush about Osama Bin Laden making plans to use commercial aircraft as weapons and about some of the Saudi Arabs training in the U S to fly the planes he sloughed it off and immediately began his plans to give the rich two tax cuts, 2001 and 2003. That was pretty significant when compared to 4 people who volunteered to serve on foreign soil and drawing hazardous duty bonuses for each month they were there. It's the way Republican racists think. The way I think is:

Democrats 4
Republicans 3000

That wasn't the end of his naiveity.....he told 935 documented lies to invade the wrong country. The hijackers were from Saudia Arabia where his oil buddies lived:

George Bush and King Abdullah Kissing and Holding Hands - YouTube

Last edited:
When Bill Clinton briefed George W. Bush about Osama Bin Laden making plans to use commercial aircraft as weapons and about some of the Saudi Arabs training in the U S to fly the planes [/url]

Blatant Lie.
Debate Over.
You Lose!

We had outrageous debt for decades
now...but somehow you pin it all on him. He's doing nothing about it just like many of his predacessors.

What about Lybia?

7 TRILLION in 4.5 years, and what do we have to show for it ?

Our GDP is flat, our worker participation levels are levels are at near record lows.

Most new jobs are part time thanks to his Signature Legislation and his Central Bank Appointee is poisoning the economy even more with perpetual QE.

Trillions have been pulled out of the private sector in the form of lost money earned on interest so it can be funneled to babks and to the asset markets.

The middle class is shrinking and life is getting harder for your average American.

And all because a man child with Daddy issues put his Ego before the well being of the United States...twice.

Oh don't tell me, you voted for a Jr Senator with radical leftist ties and a paper thin resume.

Who's done more damage to this Country economically than any President before him, and yes that includes Carter.

You voted for a guy who's cardinal accomplishment was to kill the 40 hour work week with his health care monstrosity.

Hell even his Union buddies don't want any part of it.

You voted for a man child who put his ego in front of the nations well being, who's made a spectacle out of himself Internationally, who on every issue winds up looking like a incompetent, a liar, and a indifferent by-stander as he claims zero responsibillity for his actions.

You voted for a guy who drug in a low life element into the White House, into the DOJ, into the Labor Department, into THE STATE DEPARTMENT, into the oval office.

But you think Romney Voters are idiots... unreal.

Hey show me the clip of the Romney voter who stood up and asked for a new Kitchen, house and well everything.

Yes, you are the only one who has the right to state in an anti-Obama thread that there are loads of idiots in the US who are still voting. You must have meant that both parties have an equal amount of idiots in their ranks (as I do).

Or you are one of those conservatives who can dish it out but go insane in the membrane when the tables get turned on you.

Or you are someone with no sense of humor or did the wink not say anything to you. Strange how humor must be a thing that mostly democrats have to get when their side gets blasted/insulted and someone claims it was not meant seriously.

And, if you have failed to notice it, I am Dutch. My avatar says that, the locations says it and my "a proud Dutchman" should also give that away.

So as you can imagine I voted for no-one in the Dutch election but if I had to have voted I would have certainly not voted for that etch-a-sketch fake person Romney. The man is a political prostitute when it comes to his points of view. If he is in a democratic state he claims to be a moderate who wants healthcare for all and in every state in the US. But when he stands for the republican national committee he suddenly re-invents himself as "Romney, the super conservative. Who will slay all those moderate and liberal enemies of the United States, who leaps tall liberal buildings in one jump with his fab ultra-conservative super powers".

George Bush would have also never gotten my vote but he at least stood for what he believed, he did not have to make up a persona or a personality like Romney did.

Your rant says it all, biased as can be. And not to "factual" with the facts.

Who actually ran the economy into the ground? Well his last name starts with a B and ends in an SH. Liberals might be stupid from time to time too, but they know that it is tax and spend, not spend spend spend spend and do not tax like good old George W. did. Started 2 wars with no budget to actually pay for them.

It was George W.'s insane fiscal policies in combination with greed from banks and people alike that led to the crisis that the world (and the US) are still not out of.

You might dislike health care but I guess the 30 million or so that now do have health care coverage would disagree with you. And all the people that now have a choice to get a health care provider that used to ban them for pre-existing conditions.

The rest of your diatribe has about as much factual basis as the story Colin Powell told the United Nation as to the chemical warfare program Saddam supposedly had. Light on facts and heavy on bias.

We were talking about bad Foreign Policy and interventionalist policy. What about Libya? Or Egypt for that matter....

And yes we have had outrageous debt, but his is exponentially more due to his policies and injections into the economy, not to mention the destruction of jobs.

We're not dying in the sands of Lybia. I can't say for sure if McCain were President that would be the case given the way he loved the Bush Doctrine.

Ditto for Egypt.

Debt is debt.

We're not dying in the sands of Lybia. I can't say for sure if McCain were President that would be the case given the way he loved the Bush Doctrine.

Ditto for Egypt.

Debt is debt.

In denial that Obama is a failure I see at home and away.

In denial that Obama is a failure I see at home and away.

The biggest state of denial I see is the Republican house of representatives. With the debt growing after Reagan and the Bushes borrowed the money all of a sudden every Republican in the country has suddenly become a debt hawk. They never cut a cent of spending during two Bush terms while the debt was being doubled and now with the spending increase at the lowest level in decades they're screaming lower taxes. What a bunch of hypocritical fakes.

The biggest state of denial I see is the Republican house of representatives. With the debt growing after Reagan and the Bushes borrowed the money all of a sudden every Republican in the country has suddenly become a debt hawk. They never cut a cent of spending during two Bush terms while the debt was being doubled and now with the spending increase at the lowest level in decades they're screaming lower taxes. What a bunch of hypocritical fakes.

The difference is where the debt is coming from.

Yes, you are the only one who has the
right to state in an anti-Obama thread that there are loads of idiots in the US who are still voting. You must have meant that both parties have an equal amount of idiots in their ranks (as I do).

Or you are one of those conservatives who can dish it out but go insane in the membrane when the tables get turned on you.

Or you are someone with no sense of humor or did the wink not say anything to you. Strange how humor must be a thing that mostly democrats have to get when their side gets blasted/insulted and someone claims it was not meant seriously.

And, if you have failed to notice it, I am Dutch. My avatar says that, the locations says it and my "a proud Dutchman" should also give that away.

So as you can imagine I voted for no-one in the Dutch election but if I had to have voted I would have certainly not voted for that etch-a-sketch fake person Romney. The man is a political prostitute when it comes to his points of view. If he is in a democratic state he claims to be a moderate who wants healthcare for all and in every state in the US. But when he stands for the republican national committee he suddenly re-invents himself as "Romney, the super conservative. Who will slay all those moderate and liberal enemies of the United States, who leaps tall liberal buildings in one jump with his fab ultra-conservative super powers".

George Bush would have also never gotten my vote but he at least stood for what he believed, he did not have to make up a persona or a personality like Romney did.

Your rant says it all, biased as can be. And not to "factual" with the facts.

Who actually ran the economy into the ground? Well his last name starts with a B and ends in an SH. Liberals might be stupid from time to time too, but they know that it is tax and spend, not spend spend spend spend and do not tax like good old George W. did. Started 2 wars with no budget to actually pay for them.

It was George W.'s insane fiscal policies in combination with greed from banks and people alike that led to the crisis that the world (and the US) are still not out of.

You might dislike health care but I guess the 30 million or so that now do have health care coverage would disagree with you. And all the people that now have a choice to get a health care provider that used to ban them for pre-existing conditions.

The rest of your diatribe has about as much factual basis as the story Colin Powell told the United Nation as to the chemical warfare program Saddam supposedly had. Light on facts and heavy on bias.

No, I'm the Conservative that stymies Liberals by dismantling their false narratives and exposing their ideological cancer.

As far as blaming Bush I can only guess your ignorance over the Collapse of the Sub-Prime Markets has something to do with your geographical position.

A Dutchy commententing on US policies with the innacurate precision of a American left wing low information voter is, don't get me wrong, entertaining.

If you looked passed your ideological bent and actually tried to examine the issue objectively you would have learned a long time ago that the Sub-Prime Collapse was the consequence of Clinton era policies and Executive orders that comprised his 1995 National HomeOwners Strategy.

One of the things that strategy did was lower capital requirements on loans purchased by our GSEs from 10% to 3% but he also witth the help of his Bullish Attorney General threatened banks into lowering their standards and it was ALL based on a False Narrative called " redlining".

Now I'm happy to go down this road with you but be forewarned, your going to lose the debate and have your ignorance displayed for all to see.

Rand Paul may make a name for himself in 2016 - I don't think he'll win, but I think he'll make it interesting as I think America is ripe for a little more attention here at home and less abroad.

Rand Paul will make a name for himself sure.... He will be compared to Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann for sure both class acts and faces of the Republican Party!

And Obama increased spending to a massive deficit, and is wanting to intervene in Syria and DID intervene in Libya. Yeah your logic there is outstanding.....

So tell me exactly what the last three Republican presidents have done?? Oh according to the righties they actually lowered the deficit, never spent a nickle, never caused wars, armed terrorist, fixed immagration and healthcare! Aint it amazing they lost the last two election with all the positive things they have done!

So tell me exactly what the last three Republican presidents have done?? Oh according to the righties they actually lowered the deficit, never spent a nickle, never caused wars, armed terrorist, fixed immagration and healthcare! Aint it amazing they lost the last two election with all the positive things they have done!

And 5 of the last 6 popular votes if you're scoring at home.

Rand Paul will make a name for himself sure.... He will be compared to Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann for sure both class acts and faces of the Republican Party!

Interesting since Rand Paul's politics are incredibly far away from either Palin or Bachmann.

No flag draped coffins (or a lot fewer
anyway)= success. Your mileage may vary.

Those coffins that were returned from Benghazi were received by Hillary, Obama and the relatives of the deceased.

Hillary took the opportunity to perpetuate the lie about a video by lying to the face of the parents who lost their sons in Benghazi.

" We will arrrest the man who made that film...."

She's a real peach, ( scumbag ) isn't she ?

How about you folks spend a whole 3 minutes next time and vet your candidate.

It would have saved the lives of those people and our economy wouldn't be solely propped up with Fed printing.

Obama didn't apply as a foreign student.... His FATHER did.

Obama doesn't have another man's social security number.

I wasn't able to independently verify the one line that caught my attention too.

First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for
their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."

Just a boatload of right-wing activists and discussion boards quoting each other.

The difference is where the debt is coming from.

One helluva lot of it is annual interest on the debt Obama inheirited. Reagan and the Bushes had borrowed 80% of all the debt accrued by this nation in 232 years When George W. Bush left office. That is a cold hard fact. Maybe not one which is very popular with Republicans but is the truth.

At the end of George Bush's last budget and the first time interest had to be paid to stay out of default the payment was $451 billion. For comparison we spend about $100 billion on education and less than that on the infrastructure. The defense budget is only a couple of hundred billion more than that. A Couple Of Hundred Billion!!!! LMAO!!!

In Iraq Halliburton lost $8 billion which was never accounted for. Eye witnesses saw an eighteen wheeler full of hundred dollar bills being unloaded in the middle of the night and even after a congressional hearing the lost money was never accounted for. That is enough to immediately fund 8000 new millionaires. Where do you suppose that money ended up?

Last edited:
No, I'm the Conservative that stymies Liberals by dismantling their false narratives and exposing their ideological cancer.

:lamo funny, because that is exactly what every liberal with any common sense would say about the conservative false narratives and their failed ideological views.

As far as blaming Bush I can only guess your ignorance over the Collapse of the Sub-Prime Markets has something to do with your geographical position.

Bush shares in the blame with all the other politicians who are to blame for the sub-prime market collapse but that was not what I was blaming Bush for. I blamed Bush for his incredibly failed fiscal policies and his starting wars without making the financial choices (including higher taxes) to pay for those wars.

A Dutchy commententing on US policies with the innacurate precision of a American left wing low information voter is, don't get me wrong, entertaining.

You mean I am not hindered by the conservative or liberal bias that has been plaguing the American political world for years and years (becoming worse and worse in the last few years).

If you looked passed your ideological bent and actually tried to examine the issue objectively you would have learned a long time ago that the Sub-Prime Collapse was the consequence of Clinton era policies and Executive orders that comprised his 1995 National HomeOwners Strategy.

Again, not blamed Bush for that to be honest. I blamed banks and greed for that and of course failed oversight for which all parties are to blame. Also, Clinton might have started with the homeowners plan but Bush also rang with that plan and added his 2 cents which also did not help.

The single greatest hurdle to first time homeownership is a high down payment requirement that can put a home out of reach. So my administration is proposing the American Dream Down Payment Fund. When a low-income family is qualified to buy a home, but comes up short on the down payment, the American Dream Down Payment Fund will help provide the needed funds. We estimate that this fund will open the door to homeownership for 40,000 low-income families annually.

A second obstacle to minority homeownership is a lack of affordable housing. To encourage the production of single-family homes for sale in neighborhoods where affordable housing is scarce, my administration is proposing a single-family affordable housing credit. Over the next five years, this will provide developers nearly $2.4 billion in tax credits for building affordable single-family housing in distressed areas. These credits will make 200,000 new homes available over its first five years to low-income purchasers.

A third major obstacle to minority homeownership is the complexity and difficulty of the purchasing process. So we're stepping up our efforts to better educate first-time home buyers. Consumers need to know their rights and responsibilities as home buyers. Education is the best protection for families against abusive and unscrupulous lenders. Financial education and housing counseling can help protect home buyers against abuses, greatly improve the loan terms they are offered, and help families get through tough times with their homes intact.

President Focuses on Home-Ownership in Radio Address

So please, don't tell me Bush did not add to the problems by making it even easier to buy houses and get loans.

One of the things that strategy did was lower capital requirements on loans purchased by our GSEs from 10% to 3% but he also witth the help of his Bullish Attorney General threatened banks into lowering their standards and it was ALL based on a False Narrative called " redlining".

No, the narrative was to make the American dream more available to all.

Now I'm happy to go down this road with you but be forewarned, your going to lose the debate and have your ignorance displayed for all to see.

I too like discussing but I would not be so sure you will "display my ignorance for all to see". Maybe I will show "the bias and ignorance you display for all to see".

Those coffins that were returned from Benghazi were received by Hillary, Obama and the relatives of the deceased.

Hillary took the opportunity to perpetuate the lie about a video by lying to the face of the parents who lost their sons in Benghazi.

" We will arrrest the man who made that film...."

She's a real peach, ( scumbag ) isn't she ?

How about you folks spend a whole 3 minutes next time and vet your candidate.

It would have saved the lives of those people and our economy wouldn't be solely propped up with Fed printing.

Four deaths are tragic. 4,000 deaths would be a disaster. Obama has kept us out of Lybia and Egypt. Would McCain have done the same thing? Doubtful. But please keep exploiting their deaths...it's just about the only trick the pony still knows.

Emotion supports your claims. The facts don't.

Facts don't seem to bother them. They make up their own:

Total U S Debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accomodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38(Tax Rates Slashed To Depression Levels) Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Back
Top Bottom