• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

9 Years Into Obama’s Common Core – Math Scores at 20 Year Low and Falling

There is a large difference between "left leaning" and fake news website pushed on Facebook. If you cannot tell what that difference is, you should not be posting.

My reading is that most of the women here have been trying to help you out...help which is not appreciated at all...SAD.

It is not fake news. I am not on Facebook. And I laugh at the notion of any woman on the left that has been anything but hostile and unfriendly. Look at your posts here, you sound mad as a wet hornet, just like all women on the left.

Then who forced states to implement common core? Why would states use a teaching system of failure, that produces the results I posted? Hmmmm. I don't believe your "facts".

That's fine, believe what you want. I have my own issues with common core, lol I can barely do 5th grade math on it. If it was so incredibly terrible and it's all Obama's fault, well he's been out of office for almost 2 years now was plenty of time to fix it. Nothing has been done so it's time for the new administration to take charge and propose something better.

9 Years Into Obama’s Common Core – Math Scores at 20 Year Low and Falling
Baxter Dmitry News, US
Who'd have thunk it? Thanks Obama, for dumbing down America's children!

I always kind of like it when people start a thread with a post that's just hilariously and dishonestly partisan, or woefully ignorant. Time saver - :inandout:

Thanks! :peace

That's fine, believe what you want. I have my own issues with common core, lol I can barely do 5th grade math on it. If it was so incredibly terrible and it's all Obama's fault, well he's been out of office for almost 2 years now was plenty of time to fix it. Nothing has been done so it's time for the new administration to take charge and propose something better.

Wow, thanks for posting something civil. :cheers:

I think the federal government needs to just let state and local governments decide which methods work best. We should just get rid of the USDE altogether!

I always kind of like it when people start a thread with a post that's just hilariously and dishonestly partisan, or woefully ignorant. Time saver - :inandout:

Thanks! :peace

And yet here you are, and for what reason? Look around, there are plenty of partisan, leftists threads you could visit. Knock yourself out!

Wow, thanks for posting something civil. :cheers:

I think the federal government needs to just let state and local governments decide which methods work best. We should just get rid of the USDE altogether!

I agree and would like to see the states given a chance to see what works best for each state. Maybe not get rid of USDE altogether at one time but more of a gradual transition.

It is not fake news. I am not on Facebook. And I laugh at the notion of any woman on the left that has been anything but hostile and unfriendly. Look at your posts here, you sound mad as a wet hornet, just like all women on the left.

I sound mad because I pointed out you used a completely debunked fake news website? You're very sensitive. It IS fake news. Look it up.

I sound mad because I pointed out you used a completely debunked fake news website? You're very sensitive. It IS fake news. Look it up.

I am not sensitive, you are describing yourself, angry and sensitive. I don't believe it is fake, you can if you choose to, I don't mind.

I am not sensitive, you are describing yourself, angry and sensitive. I don't believe it is fake, you can if you choose to, I don't mind.

Do you believe the moon is made of cheese? The fact is your source is a known fake news site.

Do you watch CNN?

I occasionally watch CNN. Even though Trump hates CNN, and calls it fake news that does not make it so. Do you believe everything POTUS says? CNN is rated left leaning by Media Matters in its story selection, and FACTUALLY HIGH in its straight news reporting. That means Trump might not like the stories, but unfortunately they are true.

YourNewsWire (home of Baxter Dmitry who you cited) is rated as Conspiracy/Pseudoscience, a clickbait news website, with LOW factual reporting...a tin foil hat level conspiracy site with no credibility.

You might surmise that "angry women" check the sources of information that posters decide to share.

I occasionally watch CNN. Even though Trump hates CNN, and calls it fake news that does not make it so. Do you believe everything POTUS says? CNN is rated left leaning by Media Matters in its story selection, and FACTUALLY HIGH in its straight news reporting. That means Trump might not like the stories, but unfortunately they are true.

YourNewsWire (home of Baxter Dmitry who you cited) is rated as Conspiracy/Pseudoscience, a clickbait news website, with LOW factual reporting...a tin foil hat level conspiracy site with no credibility.

You might surmise that "angry women" check the sources of information that posters decide to share.

You watch CNN, don't ever talk to me about fake news again. lol

You watch CNN, don't ever talk to me about fake news again. lol

I challenge you to post any proof other than Trump instructing you that CNN is fake news. I am sure you will fail, as does your thread. Some nonsensical response is imminent.

Back
Top Bottom