• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

5 dead, 16 hospitalized in mass shooting at Highland Park Fourth of July parade, shooter being sought

You keep thinking those pics are showing a Trumper, go ahead.

I showed you a Trump event goer, wearing a Trump flag in his natural element with pictures, that did not need editing, and your response is a Rolling Stone article with his internet friends being completely shocked he'd do anything like this a day after the shooting.

You've been living on the internet too long, Renae. Is it only your pictures that count when making allegations about someone's political lean?

😁

I showed you a Trump event goer, wearing a Trump flag in his natural element with pictures, that did not need editing, and your response is a Rolling Stone article with his internet friends being completely shocked he'd do anything like this a day after the shooting.

You've been living on the internet too long, Renae. Is it only your pictures that count when making allegations about someone's political lean?

😁
More proof that no matter how wrong you are, you can't admit it.

The people that know the guy said he wasn't a Trumper and he was mocking Trump fans. But that isn't useful for "the message" so you'll just ignore that because it's fun to rile people up with BS then to actually debate for you. Goodbye Hautey

More proof that no matter how wrong you are, you can't admit it.

Oh Renae, always prematurely arriving at the conclusion you've won based on garbage arguments. Oh well.

Lmao, Rolling Stone, with an article written a day after a shooting. That is what you're using to not see a cross dressing right wing incel right in the unedited pictures I posted?

Hilarious.

😁

"He wasn't right wing! He was antifa, look my carefully edited pictures and this Rolling Stone article written 1 day after the shooting prove all I'm saying! You lose."

The pictures @Renae wont show of this guy:

1657361545297.png
1657361594577.png
1657361529796.png

Better pretend you don't see my posts, run along and try to harass someone who doesn't know you. It is going to get worse from here on out, ma'am.

😄

Last edited:
Can you contort your response any further to try and deny the father was aware of the kid's behavior, depression, and threats?

"Then in September of that year, police received the report that Bobby had "stated that he was going to kill everyone." Bobby admitted that he was depressed and had a history of drug use, according to the report. His father turned over a collection of 16 knives, a dagger and a "Samurai type blade" to police, and officers sent the Illinois State Police a "clear and present danger" report related to the threats Bobby made. But the state police declined to approve that determination, which could have blocked Bobby from buying guns, because there wasn't enough evidence to do so, the agency said this week."​

Are you claiming the father wasnt aware of the content of the report, as he turned over the knives?

"...according to the state police, Crimo was actually the one who reclaimed the knives from officers. In the Post interview, Crimo downplayed Bobby's threats in that incident as a "childish outburst."

link

Seems like he chose to minimize it but he had the information.
Right. Shit like this will always happen, and is virtually in preventable, because of human nature.

That’s why we need to restrict guns- no one needs an AR15.

His father doesnt seem to agree, he's denying they knew there was anything out of the ordinary with him and he made excuses for the 2019 police intervention about the knives, threats to kill and commit suicide.

I havent read anything from his mother.

I wasn't necessarily commenting on this instance, but on the issue of mental health care for delusional non-minors in general.

Right. Shit like this will always happen, and is virtually in preventable, because of human nature.

That’s why we need to restrict guns- no one needs an AR15.
My possibly owning an AR15 has absolutely nothing to do with "need" and is all about do I "want" to own one, as long as the 2nd Amendment stands and they have not been somehow outlawed.

I would love to own lots of different arms, such as an AR15.

But my budget is not one that could afford the ammo to shoot such arms if I could even afford to purchase them first.

That and I have no place that I know of where I could shoot them safely.

I don't "need" the four guns I do own, but I "want" them so I have them.

My possibly owning an AR15 has absolutely nothing to do with "need" and is all about do I "want" to own one, as long as the 2nd Amendment stands and they have not been somehow outlawed.

But my budget is not one that could afford the ammo to shoot such arms if I could even afford to purchase them first.

Right. No one needs one.

And there is ample evidence that the downsides of ownership are much worse than the upside, given it’s basically a toy for most.

Right. No one needs one.

And there is ample evidence that the downsides of ownership are much worse than the upside, given it’s basically a toy for most.

Millions and millions and millions and millions of owners say your "downside" calculation is extremely flawed.

Yeah. They like their toys, and are perfectly willing to sacrifice dozens of children to keep them.
Millions and millions and millions and millions of owners resent your unsupported bigotry and lies.

Millions and millions and millions and millions of owners resent your unsupported bigotry and lies.
Yet I’m not lying, and the characterization of ‘bigot’ is just idiotic. One can’t be bigoted against objects. I fully support you having a long .22 rifle for your toy.

Yet I’m not lying, and the characterization of ‘bigot’ is just idiotic. One can’t be bigoted against objects. I fully support you having a long .22 rifle for your toy.
Your bigotry is directed towards the owners. The lie is that they're sacrificing children. You arrive at this lie by a rationalization you wouldn't use in the case of others who aren't targets of your bigotry.

Your bigotry is directed towards the owners. The lie is that they're sacrificing children. You arrive at this lie by a rationalization you wouldn't use in the case of others who aren't targets of your bigotry.
I guess I’m bigoted to people who own RPGs snd pipe bombs too.

I guess I’m bigoted to people who own RPGs snd pipe bombs too.
Deflection added to bigotry and lies?

You haven't supported your initial claim, and it's obvious.

Me, I want a thermo nuclear warhead.

Can you contort your response any further to try and deny the father was aware of the kid's behavior, depression, and threats?

"Then in September of that year, police received the report that Bobby had "stated that he was going to kill everyone." Bobby admitted that he was depressed and had a history of drug use, according to the report. His father turned over a collection of 16 knives, a dagger and a "Samurai type blade" to police, and officers sent the Illinois State Police a "clear and present danger" report related to the threats Bobby made. But the state police declined to approve that determination, which could have blocked Bobby from buying guns, because there wasn't enough evidence to do so, the agency said this week."​

Are you claiming the father wasnt aware of the content of the report, as he turned over the knives?

"...according to the state police, Crimo was actually the one who reclaimed the knives from officers. In the Post interview, Crimo downplayed Bobby's threats in that incident as a "childish outburst."

link

Seems like he chose to minimize it but he had the information.
and the state failed to charge him for lack of evidence. However, his father swore under oath on that FOIA cared that his son didn't use drugs in the previous year and had not been mentally confined...the latter part is true....but the drug use, he himself admitted to....so, his father should be charged for that.

My initial claim? What do you imagine that was?
I'm not imagining anything. You said the downsides of ownership was worse than the upside. Instead of supporting that, you descended into bigotry and maligned the entire group of owners.

Weapons are toys.
Nah...that's just prejudicial language by my reckoning. Pretty meaningless. Most any recreational item can be called that by the same criteria he used, and it wouldn't speak to the propriety of owning those either.

Nah...that's just prejudicial language by my reckoning. Pretty meaningless. Most any recreational item can be called that by the same criteria he used, and it wouldn't speak to the propriety of owning those either.
I didn't say they are. That was his original argument by my interpretation. I think weapons are weapons.

I didn't say they are. That was his original argument by my interpretation. I think weapons are weapons.

Yeah, I wasn't saying that was your argument. Sorry if I gave that impression. I was just noting that wasn't the portion of his post I took issue with.

I'm not imagining anything. You said the downsides of ownership was worse than the upside. Instead of supporting that, you descended into bigotry and maligned the entire group of owners.
Yes, your enjoyment of shooting paper targets is not really equivalent of many deaths, maimings of kids and mandatory ‘active shooter drills’ American schoolchildren have to endure.

But cry more about your pitiful feelings of persecution by bigotry.

Back
Top Bottom