• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2020 Presidential Election night discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the same thing should happen switching a State from Biden to Trump, you won't question it?
That happened in Ohio last night. Biden had a big lead, and then Trump ended up with a big lead. Should we believe Ohio is not legitimate? I did not question it since they explained why ballots were counted in a way that caused that, but I guess we should go back into Ohio and ask why there was such a large swing and throw out the votes that caused it. Sound like a plan?

Ummm, Rudy is Trump's personal lawyer.
That does not however give him any special access to internal information...

He's not really trump's lawyer. I haven't seen him do any legal work for trump.

He's more trump's hack media figure, and henchman, doing things like arranging criminal deals in Ukraine.

tenor.gif
NO! Don't do that. This is where we are supposed to say that conservative tears taste so good... right?

Biden wont be doing much of anything along these lines for at least 2 years anyway

Maybe, but with the way the Senate is shaping up Harris might be spending a lot of time breaking ties at her old stomping grounds on the Hill.

Nevada is the least important undecided state. It has only four electoral votes. But if Joe Biden wins Pennsylvania, those four will be enough to clinch the presidency.

Nevada has 6 electoral college votes. If Biden wins there and the absentee ballots in Arizona favor Biden (which everybody assumes), then he's at 270.

I agree that he really needs to win PA, NC or GA here. You don't ever want to be at the 270 mark. There could be vote miscalculations or we could have that one pesty electoral which would put Biden's presidency at risk.

Biden wont be doing much of anything along these lines for at least 2 years anyway

Yet it's enough for you to apparently be against him for his theorized non-actions.

Demented Biden and his token black! LOL Enjoy your $5 a gallon gas You ****ing fools! LOL
Wow, could you be any more... no, the shoe obviously Fits.
Pssst, here is a Clue, the gas prices are due to Two things: the Pandemic which has reduced use, and the SA trade war with Russia, which has ZERO to do with trump, Once the SA raises their prices our wonderful Oil and Gas industry will raise theirs, I worked for them so know, so blame them, oh wait....not allowed.. confusing isn't it. Meh..

Six EV. and it with AZ puts Biden at 270 without any of the rest.

OK so which state is it that has four, Utah?

The last time my mom checked, Joe Biden has 253. That would make it exactly 270. You know the rattlesnake is going to challenge the results of multiple states, I want all of the remaining tossups to turn blue.

NO! Don't do that. This is where we are supposed to say that conservative tears taste so good... right?
You don't remember our conversation at the Cornish Pasty Company?

You don't ever want to be at the 270 mark.

There is something attractive about Biden winning by a very slim margin, just for some revenge for stolen elections.

Yeah, I just did the math. If Biden sweeps the states tinted blue, WI, MI, and NV, the count will be exactly 270 for Biden. If he does that he won't need GA, PA, or NC.
Biden will take Pa. We'll just have to be patient for a couple more days.

Maybe, but with the way the Senate is shaping up Harris might be spending a lot of time breaking ties at her old stomping grounds on the Hill.
Possibly. I prefer a divided government

We do have Biden saying that. We also have Biden saying that he’s going to eliminate the entire Trump tax cut. They don’t reconcile.
Biden has clarified that several times. If you watched his other interviews and not just the debates, you would know that. He only wants eliminate Trump's tax cuts on the wealthy.

I'm not against him. I voted for him. I am.just a realist

So many baseless claims come with the claim of 'just being a realist'. I'd have to scroll back to the original comment that would take a long time, but you indicated some opposition, which I asked for specifics on, and you named tax increases on the middle class.

OK so which state is it that has four, Utah?

The last time my mom checked, Joe Biden has 253. That would make it exactly 270. You know the rattlesnake is going to challenge the results of multiple states, I want all of the remaining tossups to turn blue.

NH, Rhode Island, Idaho, Hawaii, and Maine all have four. Utah has 6 I believe.

The 253 mark is without counting Arizona.

Where's the post to the bald headed ***** moderator that bitched because I swore when others did it about Trump and that ***** let it go?

Where's the post to the bald headed ***** moderator that bitched because I swore when others did it about Trump and that ***** let it go?
Oh so you know what was under the stars it was P u s s Y

So many baseless claims come with the claim of 'just being a realist'. I'd have to scroll back to the original comment that would take a long time, but you indicated some opposition, which I asked for specifics on, and you named tax increases on the middle class.
I have no opposition to Biden. I just dont like every single thing he stands for.

I am not a blind fanatic. I like some stuff and dislike other stuff

There is something attractive about Biden winning by a very slim margin, just for some revenge for stolen elections.

The real revenge would be Biden at 306. Trump's President-Elect status was 306. 2 Republican electors went rogue.

Just heard on MSNBC:

More Americans voted in this election than in any election since 1900

and

Joe Biden received more votes than any American President in history.

AWWW! So hiring a black is racist and using them for black votes isn't? BWAhaha

If I chose a Catholic as my running mate to help me win Catholic votes, would that be a problem? If I chose an evangelical like Trump chose Pence to get evangelical voters, would that be a problem?

See how foolish you are?

Yes, Democrats want a diverse ticket because they're inclusive. They don't want just two White guys like Trump and Pence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom