• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2020 Presidential Election night discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict FL. and GA. will both go to Trump.

🦆ing

And if we lived in a democracy then she would have won. Fortunately for us, we live in a Representative Republic and those who don't live in CA, NY or TX have a say in who our President is.

We are only "not a democracy" in presidential races. Everyone else wins or loses by the popular vote.

SC Senate: Scratch that. 3% now

Trump will win florida...but it should not be this close
Florida in the panhandle is like virginia in the northern counties, votes get skewed until they are counted, and the florida pandhandle is deep red, where florida usually shifts republican, much like northern virginia is deep blue and often reports full results last.

It is not as good a sign as you think, biden is underperforming in florida, nc ga and others are way too early to tell but odds are getting dim for biden in fl. I would say this is a good indicator of performance across all states but in reality not every state votes the same.

Fox has Biden winning NJ, MA, CT, RI, DE, MD, IL, DC

Trump winning AL, MS, TN, MO, OK

New Hampshire too close to call

Everybody still confident in your candidate? I still see a blue wave coming.

Democrats stealing the election has already openly started. With Georgia very close, Democrats have announced they have extended the hours to vote ONLY in a Democratic majority city. This will give them time to run at least thousands of fraudulent ballots thru the machines since the election division for the city is Democratic.

Everybody still confident in your candidate? I still see a blue wave coming.
I'll be pissed if Biden blew Florida by not working Miami-Dade and having a good GOTV effort.

And if we lived in a democracy then she would have won. Fortunately for us, we live in a Representative Republic and those who don't live in CA, NY or TX have a say in who our President is.
Kinda seems like we trade tyranny of the majority for tyranny of the minority though.

Democrats stealing the election has already openly started. With Georgia very close, Democrats have announced they have extended the hours to vote ONLY in a Democratic majority city. This will give them time to run at least thousands of fraudulent ballots thru the machines since the election division for the city is Democratic.
Imagine crying about people getting the chance to vote.

Funny how you did not mention the broken water line that caused the extension...

I think Trump will win Florida. Based on the fact that the panhandle isn't in yet.

Funny how you did not mention the broken water line that caused the extension...

That is the excuse, yes. At least you didn't ask for a link since I'm watching this on TV.

We are only "not a democracy" in presidential races. Everyone else wins or loses by the popular vote.
And those other elections are state and local elections. The Unites States of America is a Representative Republic made up of states that are closer to a democracy individually.

This cable coverage is totally ridiculous.

Showing places that have a couple percent of the vote in and talking about ‘surprising leads’ or ‘disappointing showing’.
You watching John King?

Florida? Anyone else besides me taking a guess? I say FL. goes to Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom