• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2020 Presidential Election night discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The networks are already splitting on the implications of Florida, Georgia, and Ohio.

Biden got crushed in Florida

Fox claims they aren't ready to call Indiana for Trump yet.
Gee, I'm on the edge of my seat wondering whether Indiana's going to go blue! <--- Sarcasm

I thought liberals were calling for an historic loss for Trump?

538 is really good, except I can't multitask this thread and the 4 other tabs I have open real well.

Can you have two windows open at the same time and resize them so they both show on your screen?

No suprise whatsoever. Indiana gets called early for the republicans. My state put him over the top in the primaries in 2016. So ashamed at the ignorance here.
No, shit :) Mike Pence's home state? The state that tried to outlaw being gay? That poor state is as red as a baboon's behind!

Looks like McConnell is cruising to a relatively easy victory

50-48 Biden right now according to Fox news.
that is what I see-and the panhandle is still voting and most of the votes counted are early votes

So far biden behind in popular vote, but ahead very slightly in georgia and florida where early voting favors him. It is way to early to tell but it looks like much of the early voting advantage has not favored biden as heavily as people thought in florida, which usually has republicans gaining when the panhandle is counted.

Virginia I would not hold my breath, it is possible for trump to take it but usually the republican appears to have a landslide in early counting which always reverses itself when the northern counties get counted..

Perdue and Ossoff are neck and neck in Georgia Senate.

I'm a bit optimistic seeing Biden running a few points above Clinton in mid-Florida, but worried about Miami-Dade & Broward Cubans.

I'm focussed on FL, ATM.

By mid-Florida are you including Alachua County?

Watching it here, best place to be.

Screenshot_20201103-193954_Chrome.jpg

Can you have two windows open at the same time and resize them so they both show on your screen?
Yes. I can give you an anonymous call-in number if you'd like live tech support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom