• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2020 Presidential Election night discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s odd that they will report one candidate being down but still project him to be the winner of that state with <1% of the vote counted.

I'm a bit optimistic seeing Biden running a few points above Clinton in mid-Florida, but worried about Miami-Dade & Broward Cubans.

I'm focussed on FL, ATM.

Didn't they get in trouble for calling FL too early 12 years ago?

That happened twenty years ago. First they gave it to Bush. Not long after, they gave it to Gore. In the end, Bush won, so their original call was correct.

Biden is not doing well enough in Blue areas of Florida with over 80% reporting in some districts, that is not a good sign... at all for Biden.

They deleted that tweet. Musta had something to do with it claiming Vermont had 38 electoral votes.
That's exactly what it was.

Biden is 10% behind in Miami Dade (where clinton was). That is not good.
Cuban and Venezuelan refugees who don't want to see Joe re-establish relations with Cuba. I betcha anything. That retard said he'd get back into bed with Cuba (taking the spot his former boss occupied) if he won.

That happened twenty years ago. First they gave it to Bush. Not long after, they gave it to Gore. In the end, Bush won, so their original call was correct.
They called it and then had to reverse it 2016 too didn’t they?

Miami-Dade County is a problem for Biden.
Agreed. Unless he makes it up elsewhere.

I had bad vibes on Miami, but we shall see. Biden is running a bit better than HRC elsewhere.

Miami-Dade County is the county where they found an entire roomful of mail in ballots just waiting, so I'm not surpised that the numbers look off.

FNC is calling WV for Trump, but that's no surprise.

We should have a good idea by midnight.

Actually we should know for sure by midnight. Even if the winner can't officially be called, we all know Donald Trump can't win without every single tossup state and some of them can call it tonight.

Looks to be another really close one in florida. It's a toss up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom