• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2 Women Receive Felony over Trump hat Harrasment + Assault

Well at the very least, they didn't jump in a trump, run the kid down, and then shoot him the back and kill him. So there's that.

Who did that? What in the hell are you talking about?

Hey, if your side really wants to "play for keeps" as they say in street language, then bring it! I'll tell you what though, anyone attacks my kid like these two did, my reaction won't be to follow after them and video them on a phone. Somebody lays hands on me or mine, and they won't be need a day in court. The retributive justice will be swift and to the point.

Who did that? What in the hell are you talking about?

Hey, if your side really wants to "play for keeps" as they say in street language, then bring it! I'll tell you what though, anyone attacks my kid like these two did, my reaction won't be to follow after them and video them on a phone. Somebody lays hands on me or mine, and they won't be need a day in court. The retributive justice will be swift and to the point.

You don't remember Ahmaud Arbery?

These girls were rightfully charged and will face their day in court. What they did is not acceptable. But your side kills more folk in general. So it's hard to take seriously people being all faux-raged about this when they go on excuse-benders for murderers.

This phenomenon is evidenced strongly in women. I call them Squeaky Frommes, because they are indoctrinated cult members who were taught to hate themselves and others. Girls developing into women, taught that feminism means aggression, hatred and zero-sum everything.
If you look across the many protests are riots, they are acting like they're on a crusade, as if effecting their desired outcome is life and death. The level of hysteria is Jonestown worthy.

Very good points!

My take is that the indoctrination of this type replaces other higher forms of philosophy like religion, logic, or just normal societal social contract with a new means of seeking virtue. Everyone's self esteem needs a sense of validation for doing what is good. But the behavior of these two women ironically smacks of fascism. They are every bit as fanatical as the Hitler youth brigades. It did not matter to them that the child they were assaulting and stealing from is a person with his own wants, needs, and requirement for peace and happiness.

Just as the Manson family types you mentioned. These women feel ZERO compassion for anyone outside their group--- they are in fact as bad as Nazis, the KKK, and the Manson family. They have diminished the humanity of those they don't agree with, so what is the next step beyond just assault and theft. If they could they would round up Trump supported into box cars and have them exterminated---- the pattern is the same as Nazi Germany. These types of sociopaths are EXACTLY they types who used lynch Black people and hang them in trees. They just don't seem to have any ability to reflect on their actions. Maybe some years in prison and they will "grow up"?

Well at the very least, they didn't jump in a trump, run the kid down, and then shoot him the back and kill him. So there's that.

That has to be the stupidest whataboutist attempted excuse for an assault on a child one could imagine. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You don't remember Ahmaud Arbery?

What does Ahmaud Arbery have to do with this? Was Arbery targeted by his attackers because he was black, or because they thought he was a burglar? Not excusing what they did, it was wrong and it was criminal, but it remains to be seen if the Abery case was a hate crime. It may be that, I don't know, but there is some dispute over why he was attacked unlawfully and then killed. In the case of these women targeting a kid wearing a MAGA hat, I don't think there is any dispute that it was a hate crime. Unless you believe that wearing a MAGA hat is a crime?

Do you remember Reginald Denny? The truck driver nearly beaten to death with bricks by black thugs during the Rodney King riots. That would be a better comparison than the Arbery case.

These girls were rightfully charged and will face their day in court. What they did is not acceptable.

Glad to hear you admit it. But just wondering why you would diminish that by bringing up a totally unrelated incident and set of circumstances to attempt to mitigate the HATE CRIME these women committed?

But your side kills more folk in general.

Which side to you assume I am on? Because I am white? These women who attacked the kid were white also. Only side I am on is the right side, the side opposite from the criminal thugs--- no matter which race a criminal thug is.

So it's hard to take seriously people being all faux-raged about this when they go on excuse-benders for murderers.

Which murderers have I excused? Name them? And BTW, not all killings are murders. But please, list the murderers I have excused?

Back
Top Bottom