• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2 Women Receive Felony over Trump hat Harrasment + Assault

Oh, it's good that they have been arrested and charged. It is completely unacceptable behavior, they need to learn that violence against others will not be tolerated.

I just find it funny that the people raging against these girls are the same ones with excuses for murder and manslaughter should it be the "left" who are the victims.

the hypocrisy is strong, for sure. every time an unarmed black person is shot, some show up out of the woodwork and almost delight in it. it's sick.

Oh, it's good that they have been arrested and charged. It is completely unacceptable behavior, they need to learn that violence against others will not be tolerated.

I just find it funny that the people raging against these girls are the same ones with excuses for murder and manslaughter should it be the "left" who are the victims.

Oh yes, I could just feel how much it bothered you in your initial attempts to deflect criticism. Nice you got around to paying some vague and tepid lip service to it being “unacceptable.”

the hypocrisy is strong, for sure. every time an unarmed black person is shot, some show up out of the woodwork and almost delight in it. it's sick.

As it was with Ahmaud Arbery, or that kid from Illinois traveling to WI to kill people, or every case of police abuse that results in death.

I believe these girls do need to be punished. But it's hard to take seriously the outrage from murder-excusers.

That’s a pretty sick allegation. I trust you can back it up.

Oh yes, I could just feel how much it bothered you in your initial attempts to deflect criticism. Nice you got around to paying some vague and tepid lip service to it being “unacceptable.”

So sorry it wasn't another unarmed black man being shot, or protesters being run over, so you could excuse the violence. Must be a real change of pace to have to condemn the violence here, yeah?

As it was with Ahmaud Arbery, or that kid from Illinois traveling to WI to kill people, or every case of police abuse that results in death.

I believe these girls do need to be punished. But it's hard to take seriously the outrage from murder-excusers.

I understand. If you posted some crap caring about an officer who had been killed, or a store owner getting hit with a bat, I wouldn’t take you seriously either.

So sorry it wasn't another unarmed black man being shot, or protesters being run over, so you could excuse the violence. Must be a real change of pace to have to condemn the violence here, yeah?

it hurts them down deep in their soul

they probably just got revved up by their propaganda network like 70s kids revved up their pull string Evel Knievel stunt toys.

You’re ****ting me, right? Like this is the only example of lefty violence that’s worth condemning over the last few months. It is unsurprising you see it that way.

That’s a pretty sick allegation. I trust you can back it up.

have you ever read message boards or article comments? i mean, without blinders on? sadly, if you haven't noticed it by now, you probably never will.

they probably just got revved up by their propaganda network like 70s kids revved up their pull string Evel Knievel stunt toys.

Hey, who are these people that are happy when a black person gets shot?

You’re ****ting me, right? Like this is the only example of lefty violence that’s worth condemning over the last few months. It is unsurprising you see it that way.

Much of the "lefty" violence pales in comparison to righty murder though. So there's that.

It's just hard to take the outrage of murder-excusers seriously is all. Sorry if that offends.

Hey, who are these people that are happy when a black person gets shot?

i already told you. i don't have time to waste on "la la la i can't hear you la la la."

have you ever read message boards or article comments? i mean, without blinders on? sadly, if you haven't noticed it by now, you probably never will.

If you’re referring to Twitter or some ****, big surprise but the comment from Ikari that you glommed onto was referring to members here, possibly in this very thread, so proof?

If you’re referring to Twitter or some ****, big surprise but the comment from Ikari that you glommed onto was referring to members here, possibly in this very thread, so proof?

where did i say that?

Much of the "lefty" violence pales in comparison to righty murder though. So there's that.

It's just hard to take the outrage of murder-excusers seriously is all. Sorry if that offends.

It’s fun to watch you minimize lefty violence as if you’re not doing what you claim others do.

****in animals

You agreed with Ikari’s post and expanded on it. Don’t wuss out now.

ah, so now you're speculating. well, thanks for sharing your opinion, for sure.

Hate Crimes? Trump supporters are a protected class now?

Here’s how the AG explained it;

“Violence in any form is unacceptable, but harming another person – let alone a child – because of the expression of their views betrays the principles on which our country was founded,” Delaware Attorney General Kathleen Jennings, a Democrat, said in a statement.

Gotta give her props for not letting her own politics dictate her charging decision.

Back
Top Bottom