• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

13 year old girl recovered after 3 months of confinement by her parents murderer

Victims should never get to decide for us what we need to know....what we get to know.

This is Rank Victim Culture Corruption.

A truly vile thing to say.

Victims should never get to decide for us what we need to know....what we get to know.

This is Rank Victim Culture Corruption.

You don't need to know every single specific detail of what that poor girl went through. Her parents were murdered, she was kidnapped and the person responsible has now been taken into custody. That's the facts. Anything else is none of your business.

You don't need to know every single specific detail of what that poor girl went through. Her parents were murdered, she was kidnapped and the person responsible has now been taken into custody. That's the facts. Anything else is none of your business.
I don't agree.

It's none of your business. Why do you feel you need to know all the specific details?
As a FreeMan my business is what I decide is my business, which you must respect.

Run your own life, you cant have mine.

As a FreeMan my business is what I decide is my business, which you must respect.

I don't have to respect you when you spout idiocy such as you have in this thread and for the record, I wouldn't want your life. I can't imagine any sane person would.

I don't have to respect you when you spout idiocy such as you have in this thread and for the record, I wouldn't want your life. I can't imagine any sane person would.

You dont have to agree with me, but you must respect my sovereignty over my own mind.

I also suggest that you reconsider your promotion of ignorance...that rarely works out for anyone...as you should know.

You dont have to agree with me, but you must respect my sovereignty over my own mind.

I also suggest that you reconsider your promotion of ignorance...that rarely works out for anyone...as you should know.
What an ignorant post.
You deserve zero respect.
Get help.

I stand by my thoughts that I don't agree that you need to be privy to all the details of what this young girl experienced. Then again, I don't get off on speculating what they may be.

I stand by my thoughts that I don't agree that you need to be privy to all the details of what this young girl experienced. Then again, I don't get off on speculating what they may be.

Stand by your own mind my all means, but when you decide to be uncivil towards me expect an elbow.

I wonder if that’s how Jaymes father felt. Right before his execution.

Got to wonder about some chest thumpers... :roll:

How many planned executions have been stopped by the target having a 454 'somewhere' handy? Does the 'from my cold dead hands' crowd have a hand cannon in every room???

Wonder how many planned executions were halted by the target compared to kids murdering kids with daddy's pistol?

Wonder how many weapons end up in the hands of criminals because they visited the house while the NRA T-shirt clad chest thumper was out and about but the firearm was still easily accessible???

Wonder how the father felt when he learns his pistol killed his own son as the children played with it, or how he felt when the pistol used to murder a cop came from his house, taken during a burglary???? :peace

Someone getting a good, if a little sad, laugh at a lame hypocrite... :peace

How do you figure I am a hypocrite?

Decent people bring evidence or at least an argument when they accuse a man, please try to measure up.

But here is the thing with that....Who are you?

I forgot, I'm someone who doesn't need to know every detail of another's time in hell, but I've experienced a bit more than what a couch feels like as I get stoned. I can see where some 'never done a damn thing' folks need to live off the trials and tribulations of others...

I'm given to understand some very sick people get off on studying the gruesome details of such incidents... :peace

I forgot, I'm someone who doesn't need to know every detail of another's time in hell, but I've experienced a bit more than what a couch feels like as I get stoned. I can see where some 'never done a damn thing' folks need to live off the trials and tribulations of others...

I'm given to understand some very sick people get off on studying the gruesome details of such incidents... :peace

With you it is hard to know if the problem is all that you have forgotten, or is it rather that you never knew in the first place.....

I do see that you are very unpleasant to be around, and that you have a thing for ignorance, which is problematic.

With that same argument then, as free person, what happens to them (the victim) is their business (if they so decide) and they get to decide whether it is your business or not and you must respect that. Or is that a big 'ol double standard I see?

Stand by your own mind my all means, but when you decide to be uncivil towards me expect an elbow.
Stupid post.
You deserve no civility after your shameful comments.
Karma.

And you don't get to run the victim's life. Since I'm convinced that your posts have been extraordinarily vulgar and repulsive for no other reason than to shock, instill revulsion, and get a reaction, I'm pretty much done here.

In my experience, knowing too much of things like that is a BAD thing. Sometimes, just hearing about things someone went through can be a burden.

With you it is hard to know if the problem is all that you have forgotten, or is it rather that you never knew in the first place..... I do see that you are very unpleasant to be around, and that you have a thing for ignorance, which is problematic.

I know a great deal but unlike some don't claim to know it all.... :roll:

If I had a thing for ignorance I would have sent you a friend request long ago... :doh

I'm not the one pining for the gruesome details of a minor child's kidnapping, I figure you must be looking in a mirror when saying- 'you are very unpleasant to be around'.... :peace

In my experience, knowing too much of things like that is a BAD thing. Sometimes, just hearing about things someone went through can be a burden.

I agree but sadly there are some warped sick individuals who get off on the misery of others... they weren't difficult to identify early, they were the one's pulling the wings off flies, the truly sick ones pulled from only one side... :peace

This story really hits home for me.

Maybe it hits so hard because I have an 11 year old daughter who is my only child. Or maybe it is because the crime happened in an area that I am very familiar with because I spent extensive time there when I was a kid. Or maybe it is because, at least 20 times, I have driven past, within ten miles, of the place where Jayme was held captive, completely oblivious that she was there.

It's probably a combination of "all of the above".

When I read the facts of this case, all I can think about is "Silence of the Lambs" and the scene where Jamie Gumm says... "It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again". This little girl lived that horror for 88 days. She lived that horror for 88 days AFTER watching both of her parents get blown away right in front of her. Her mother got shot in the head with a shotgun while she was standing right next to her.

God bless you, Jayme Closs.

Back
Top Bottom