• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

13 year old girl recovered after 3 months of confinement by her parents murderer

This is a very sad evidence of growing savage brutal ungodliness in America. What a shame.

Better to see forced marriages in the name of god, perverted religious clerics in action using god as an excuse. This has nothing to do with your vision of religion.

Is non-custodial kidnapping increasing? Or are we hearing about it more because we live in an age of insta-information?

Kind of hits the nail on the head, publicity.

This David will use a .308. for distance shots.

If intruders invade my home I can bring any one of my revolvers into action much quicker than looking for stones and finding my sling. I DO have one, BTW. Three actually. They are fun. A skilled guy over the internet made me them out of 550 paracord.
It is also hard to swing it around in the living room or bedroom without hitting the wife upside the head or knocking over a lamp.
It is also very slow for repeat shots.

If David had a .308, or a revolver, he would have used it.
His load for bullet weight, powder charge, and primer selection would have been written into scripture.

As it is, this David does have a few divine recipes of his own for various calibers, as do most reloaders.

Interesting speculation. But it misses the point. You assume you have the time for this response, but you are already dead. David had the benefit of an opponent who had no weapon to launch, expecting brawn as sufficient. Your unexpected opponent shot you first. Buh-Bye.

Yes. But how many did he launch before the single fatal hit?

One.

In competitions, the fastest man I saw with a gun was actor Glenn Ford. That was during the early 60's and he was in a position of planned expectation. You are not as fast as Mr. Ford. Regardless, the other man has already put one in your head. You are dead.

One.

In competitions, the fastest man I saw with a gun was actor Glenn Ford. That was during the early 60's and he was in a position of planned expectation. You are not as fast as Mr. Ford. Regardless, the other man has already put one in your head. You are dead.
The Bible story says and implies he had five shots. I don’t recall it saying he only took one shot. It’s very vague about if it was his second, third, forth, fifth or first attempt. I also recall being told it was a head shot, specifically to the forehead. I don’t know how that person knew.

The Bible story says and implies he had five shots. I don’t recall it saying he only took one shot. It’s very vague about if it was his second, third, forth, fifth or first attempt. I also recall being told it was a head shot, specifically to the forehead. I don’t know how that person knew.

I'll take your word.

More important, how many will we continue to lose to outliers like this predator under everyone's radar? How do we learn who they are and prevent their actions?

This isn't about you. It is about people attempting to just live their lives as best they can, and becoming prey to the worst among us.

200,000 children go missing in this nation every year. Many cases are domestic custody disputes, some are runaways, but some are true victims and their cases receive no publicity, no resolution. Many of those children are enslaved, abused, tortured, murdered. As a nation, we pay little or no attention to the problem.

This girl was fortunate. Able to escape, with a caring extended family waiting for her. Others ??????

I'll take your word.

More important, how many will we continue to lose to outliers like this predator under everyone's radar? How do we learn who they are and prevent their actions?

This isn't about you. It is about people attempting to just live their lives as best they can, and becoming prey to the worst among us.

200,000 children go missing in this nation every year. Many cases are domestic custody disputes, some are runaways, but some are true victims and their cases receive no publicity, no resolution. Many of those children are enslaved, abused, tortured, murdered. As a nation, we pay little or no attention to the problem.

This girl was fortunate. Able to escape, with a caring extended family waiting for her. Others ??????
yes. They are attempting to find out how he knew about her. Two hardworking parents at a meat processing plant. I hope it wasn’t a company congratulatory article by some local rag.

yes. They are attempting to find out how he knew about her. Two hardworking parents at a meat processing plant. I hope it wasn’t a company congratulatory article by some local rag.

"I walk down the street. I see a pretty young girl leaving her school. I become momentarily obsessed with her sexuality. I continue walking, today." from Tsaino Robert's "Killer."

This man lived alone, in a house about to be foreclosed. The product of divorce and our foster system. Unsocialized. Not noticed by anyone other than a few schoolmates and teachers he had known. Jobless and unable to work for whatever emotional reasons. The invisible man. Hormones flowing and he took a girl he momentarily encountered, and made her his. He needed no other reasons to act. And his innocent victims are no longer innocent.

How do we as a society prevent this type of predator from becoming what he is and doing what he did?

"I walk down the street. I see a pretty young girl leaving her school. I become momentarily obsessed with her sexuality. I continue walking, today." from Tsaino Robert's "Killer."

This man lived alone, in a house about to be foreclosed. The product of divorce and our foster system. Unsocialized. Not noticed by anyone other than a few schoolmates and teachers he had known. Jobless and unable to work for whatever emotional reasons. The invisible man. Hormones flowing and he took a girl he momentarily encountered, and made her his. He needed no other reasons to act. And his innocent victims are no longer innocent.

How do we as a society prevent this type of predator from becoming what he is and doing what he did?

Make it so painfull to them when they’re caught that over 90% of the ones that are still out there don’t dare do it anymore for fear of being caught. And 100% of the ones who’ve yet to cross the rubicon won’t dare to develope a plan.

Yeah, there's got to be more to this story.. Should be interesting.

He worked ONE DAY in his whole life, but he had money for a house, car, food, gun.. He's 21 years old and only worked for a single day, but lived alone and seemed to have most necessities in life?

Something seems off.

Make it so painfull to them when they’re caught that over 90% of the ones that are still out there don’t dare do it anymore for fear of being caught. And 100% of the ones who’ve yet to cross the rubicon won’t dare to develope a plan.

Unfortunately, fear of being caught and punished is not a deterrent. The perps always believe they are smarter and will never get caught. This dope shaved his head so he'd leave no hairs behind for dna identification.

Sadly, we have to teach females how to defend themselves against attackers or how to survive these types of situations - and it needs to start EARLY. It stirs black fury in me that it's this way. I was a victim of sexual abuse and I prayed for a boy when I was pregnant because I knew a boy would be less of a target. I've relaxed a bit as I've gotten older because I'm not as much of a target at 42. But I keep my doors locked at all times. I know where a weapon is in every room of my house - be it a gun, knife, scissors, ink pen, metal nail file....I still have issues.

Unfortunately, fear of being caught and punished is not a deterrent. The perps always believe they are smarter and will never get caught. This dope shaved his head so he'd leave no hairs behind for dna identification.
Impalement?
Grease the pole just to his knees if you are having mercy on him? Past his feet if you’re not.
Nude. Give him water to hydrate him.

That is the $64,000 question. He had no police record. He is like many we see all the time who are just wallpaper. Yes, some are creepy but that isn't illegal in our country.

I guess it all comes down to keeping your eyes and ears open all the time.

Impalement?
Grease the pole just to his knees if you are having mercy on him? Past his feet if you’re not.

Mercy doesn't tickle my fancy for these deviants.

Mercy doesn't tickle my fancy for these deviants.

Put a foot rung about eight inches below his feet. Feed him ravioli twice a day then. It’ll take him longer to die that way.

Impalement?

Friggin' disgusting.

Friggin' disgusting.

It taught entire villages to be honest. And entire groups of boyers to stay true to their wives and subjects. And the Turks to stay south of the Danube.

It taught entire villages to be honest. And entire groups of boyers to stay true to their wives and subjects. And the Turks to stay south of the Danube.

Oh, I get it now...you're here for shock value...

Sadly, we have to teach females how to defend themselves against attackers or how to survive these types of situations - and it needs to start EARLY. It stirs black fury in me that it's this way. I was a victim of sexual abuse and I prayed for a boy when I was pregnant because I knew a boy would be less of a target. I've relaxed a bit as I've gotten older because I'm not as much of a target at 42. But I keep my doors locked at all times. I know where a weapon is in every room of my house - be it a gun, knife, scissors, ink pen, metal nail file....I still have issues.

I'm very sorry for what you went thru and I hope that you find peace. It sounds like you are as time goes on.

And has given you hours of satisfying fantasies, no doubt.

Put a foot rung about eight inches below his feet. Feed him ravioli twice a day then. It’ll take him longer to die that way.

I had porcini ravioli with olive oil for dinner. Reserved for decent adults and children. A treat for the grandkids. We drank a simple table chianti, the kids enjoyed grape juice. Homemade with Belgian chocolate pudding for desert with coffee or milk as appropriate.

My heart goes out to you. Unfortunately, boys are also targets of these predators, not that knowing such can make you feel any better. I wish you freedom from fear tho fear is part of self protection. There is nothing wrong with your own vigilance. I pray you never again suffer at another's hand.

This David will use a .308. for distance shots.

If intruders invade my home I can bring any one of my revolvers into action much quicker than looking for stones and finding my sling. I DO have one, BTW. Three actually. They are fun. A skilled guy over the internet made me them out of 550 paracord.
It is also hard to swing it around in the living room or bedroom without hitting the wife upside the head or knocking over a lamp.
It is also very slow for repeat shots.

If David had a .308, or a revolver, he would have used it.
His load for bullet weight, powder charge, and primer selection would have been written into scripture.

As it is, this David does have a few divine recipes of his own for various calibers, as do most reloaders.

If David had a .308 he would not have been David, there would be no lesson, and no one would have ever mentioned him again....just saying.

Back
Top Bottom