• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

100% dude shot, killed by Feds

The Atlantic? Get real! What's next, an op-ed from Moveon.com, or Media Matters?...lol!

Just because some Leftist jerkoff told you so, you believe it?

How about Fox News:

100% dead and probably 100% in hell Where most of the radical criminal left wing rioters belong.

Just because someone told you so. :lamo

You wear your past military service like a chip on you shoulder; sad. Yet you have disparaged some of the most decorated officers and soldiers in our history because they had the fortituted to call trumps lies and bul**** out for what they were. You ignore facts consistantly and constantly; I stand proudly with those fine military men that you have disparaged.

We'll soon reach the point that names of victims of radical groups won't matter anymore. There's going to be so many people murdered that we won't have the attention or focus on one or the other, they're all going to be nothing more than a blur, a blip in a headline that people quickly forget.

You wear your past military service like a chip on you shoulder; sad. Yet you have disparaged some of the most decorated officers and soldiers in our history because they had the fortituted to call trumps lies and bul**** out for what they were. You ignore facts consistantly and constantly; I stand proudly with those fine military men that you have disparaged.

I didn't say anything about my military service. Why would you bring it up? Does it offend you?

Mark my words: if Trump gets re-elected, we will see wholesale terrorism from the lefties.

In the past 25 years or so, add up all the Americans killed by right-wing domestic terrorists and compare that to the number killed by left-wing domestic terrorists. I will kiss your ass and mine twice if the number killed by right-wing domestic terrorists is not an order of magnitude higher.

After El Paso, right-wing terrorists have killed more people on U.S. soil than jihadis have.

The Escalating Terrorism Problem in the United States | Center for Strategic and International Studies

ADL Report: Right-Wing Extremists Killed 38 People in 2019, Far Surpassing All Other Murderous Extremists | Anti-Defamation League

Right-wing domestic terrorists are literally the greatest terrorist threat Americans face.

I didn't say anything about my military service. Why would you bring it up? Does it offend you?

Look at your avitar. The way you flaunt your service and then criticize honorable decorted service MEN offends me; yes.

Back
Top Bottom