• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

100% dude shot, killed by Feds

That's just moronic hyperpartisanship talking (unless you're simply lying). Right wing extremism has been the biggest source of terror by far now. You've only just recently gotten one single ANTIFA member who killed someone.

Antifa Who Killed Trump Supporter Has Been Killed By Polic

Seems pretty dumb to try to milk that for a political attack on the entirety of the left given the right wing extremism that's the current biggest terror problem.

LOL another clueless post. If you even bothered to read the OP, you can see that this antifa terrorist has already killed someone, and there will be more like him thanks to people like you.

I agree, Trumps goons will make him president for life with a rubber stamp judiciary and legislature, then he will (mis)use all that power to get even (you know how he likes to get even) with anyone that's gone against him. He will have a data base of everyone that's spoken against him and the purges will start. His supporters will be out in force to take down anyone that speaks against him.

It would have been nice to see all those organizational skills used to halt the C-virus.

That exhibits a lot of paranoia...lol

How does the say'n go? "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not to get you"? As Sir. Arthur Conan Doyle said: “When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

Considering all that Barr and Trumpublican Senators and Representitives have done to protect Trump, there is no other conclusion to be drawn.

And, as Maya Angelou said: "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. People know themselves much better than you do. That's why it's important to stop expecting them to be something other than who they are."

Trump keeps saying he want's to give "dicatatorship a shot"; many times. Most significantly when Xi made himself dictator for life in China. It's time to take Trump at his word.

Sounds like this spaz wanted to go out SBC (Suicide By Cop).

This guy is a poster boy for the Democrat Party

AND he is one of CNN's "peaceful" protestors. Make that WAS one of CNN's peaceful protesters. I wonder if he finds hell peaceful?

Another example that if you fight arrest and fight the police NOW MATTER WHAT COLOR YOU ARE you might end up dead.

Are white protesters going to riot, burn and loot the city because the guy the police rightfully shot was white?

Mark my words: if Trump gets re-elected, we will see wholesale terrorism from the lefties.

Only for a very short short while

That exhibits a lot of paranoia...lol

With equal parts of stupidity. The leftist really have pretty much lost any semblance of reason or sanity. Half the stupid ****s in this country are LITERALLY seeing cities across the country burning and their only response is “it’s the boogaloo boys!!!! It’s THEM I tell ya!!!!” ****ing idiots the lot of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a happy ending it appears

I mean, not really. Two people are dead. But if everything reported is accurate, this was a justified police shooting.

I mean, not really. Two people are dead. But if everything reported is accurate, this was a justified police shooting.

agree

I hate when people just take their tribal position and will not think for themselves.

How does the say'n go? "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not to get you"? As Sir. Arthur Conan Doyle said: “When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

Considering all that Barr and Trumpublican Senators and Representitives have done to protect Trump, there is no other conclusion to be drawn.

And, as Maya Angelou said: "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. People know themselves much better than you do. That's why it's important to stop expecting them to be something other than who they are."

Trump keeps saying he want's to give "dicatatorship a shot"; many times. Most significantly when Xi made himself dictator for life in China. It's time to take Trump at his word.

It just shows how little faith you have in the people of The United States. We already know the Leftists are too weak and stupid to oppose a dictator, but the rest of us aren't.

It just shows how little faith you have in the people of The United States. We already know the Leftists are too weak and stupid to oppose a dictator, but the rest of us aren't.

That's amazing you would say that because I was just reading an article that discribes what you've just done with that post; you have no real defense of Donald Trump so you attack what he has taught you to hate.

"Why Trump Supporters Can’t Admit Who He Really Is"

They are similarly unable to admit they are defending an ethic that is at odds with what they have long championed. They have accepted, excused, and applauded Trump’s behavior and tactics, allowing his ends to justify his means.

Donald Trump is ... relentless assault on truth and the institutions of democracy—his provocations and abuse of power, his psychological instability and his emotional volatility, his delusions and his incompetence—are unlike anything we’ve seen before.

The Predicate Is Fear - The Atlantic

And then there's this:

"Donald Trump Is a Broken Man"

Donald Trump ... is devoid of any moral sensibilities or admirable human qualities—self-discipline, compassion, empathy, responsibility, courage, honesty, loyalty, prudence, temperance, a desire for justice—means he has no internal moral check; the question Is this the right thing to do? never enters his mind. As a result, he not only nurses his grievances; he acts on them. He lives to exact revenge, to watch his opponents suffer, to inflict pain on those who don’t bend before him. Even former war heroes who have died can’t escape his wrath.

Trump Is Wallowing in Self-Pity - The Atlantic

Donald J. Trump is the most dispicable sorry excuse for a human being in America.

That's amazing you would say that because I was just reading an article that discribes what you've just done with that post; you have no real defense of Donald Trump so you attack what he has taught you to hate.
And then there's this:Donald J. Trump is the most dispicable sorry excuse for a human being in America.

There is something very very evil afoot when the POTUS appeals and legitimizes the worst in human nature in American's citizens.

Mark my words: if Trump gets re-elected, we will see wholesale terrorism from the lefties.
Incendiary language leads to incendiary actions. Both are counterproductive.

And then there's this:

Donald J. Trump is the most dispicable sorry excuse for a human being in America.

The Atlantic? Get real! What's next, an op-ed from Moveon.com, or Media Matters?...lol!

Just because some Leftist jerkoff told you so, you believe it?

The Atlantic? Get real! What's next, an op-ed from Moveon.com, or Media Matters?...lol!

Just because some Leftist jerkoff told you so, you believe it?

You believe what some right wing white incompetent male jerk-off in the WH tells you to believe. So what's wrong with believing what an editor of the Atlantic writes.I'm pretty sure their level of understanding, ethics, knowledge, honesty and ability to write is greater than Trump's

You believe what some right wing white incompetent male jerk-off in the WH tells you to believe. So what's wrong with believing what an editor of the Atlantic writes.I'm pretty sure their level of understanding, ethics, knowledge, honesty and ability to write is greater than Trump's

No I don't and you can't prove that I do.

I'm pretty sure their level of understanding, ethics, knowledge, honesty and ability to write is greater than Trump's

And how do you know that? Because some other Leftist jerkoff told you so?

Back
Top Bottom