• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

10 people killed in a racially motivated mass shooting at a Buffalo supermarket, police say

that's stupid even for you as I am noting what you constantly do
Translation. I got caught my bettor clearly demonstrating I made a "moronic" post, per my own posted words in 'this' thread, and my deflection from that
"moronic" post is failing miserably.

i see you're not gonna own your past words and will instead attack anyone regarding your own words.

so be it.
I never denied what I said, what I note is that logician man obsesses over stuff that another poster noted, caused him some major butt hurt years ago. He also never actually quotes my post and constantly takes it out of context. Why are you obsessing over this rather than defending the nonsense you post on this thread

Translation. I got caught my bettor clearly demonstrating I made a "moronic" post, per my own posted words in 'this' thread.
what's a BETTOR? Have you ever explained to this board why you obsessively stalk old posts of mine and constantly misfits them on all sorts of threads? I think that one poster was correct, something I said years ago caused you major butt hurt and you cannot let it go

what's a BETTOR? Have you ever explained to this board why you obsessively stalk old posts of mine and constantly misfits them on all sorts of threads? I think that one poster was correct, something I said years ago caused you major butt hurt and you cannot let it go
He said 'again' as he tries to deflect from his "moronic" post in 'this' thread.

He said 'again' as he tries to deflect from his "moronic" post in 'this' thread.
moronic posts are your stock in trade. what's a Bettor BTW?

LOL

You definitely obsess over one thing.

We all see it.

Weird you don’t.
well you're another poster who obsesses over me. You're one of about 5 that try to turn any thread I am on into one about me. "we" means that four or five. see-your post here is about making it about me. My noting Logician Man's constant stalking is hardly "obsessing"-since I point it out when it happens

well you're another poster who obsesses over me. You're one of about 5 that try to turn any thread I am on into one about me. "we" means that four or five. see-your post here is about making it about me. My noting Logician Man's constant stalking is hardly "obsessing"-since I point it out when it happens
Just own up to the 'fact' you posted "Comparing Japan to the USA is moronic in 'your' post# 973 in 'this' thread", and in your post# 815 in 'this' thread you compared Japan to the USA, as I clearly demonstrated. Time to own your words for once, cut your losses, and learn from your mistakes.

Just own up to the 'fact' you posted "Comparing Japan to the USA is moronic", and in your post# 815 in 'this' thread you compared Japan to the USA, has I clearly demonstrated. Time to own your words for once, cut your losses, and learn from your mistake.
it is because their gun bans didn't stop suicides and they don't have constitutional rights

most smart people understand that. so when bannerrhoids cite Japan, its idiotic because it doesnt help their argument. Time for you to get over the fact that I caused you serious butt hurt four years ago based on some issue in your past, and to stop trying to get even for it with your pathetic obsessing

so when bannerrhoids cite Japan, its idiotic
You "cited" Japan in at least two of 'your' posts in 'this' thread. One in which you compared Japan to the USA- One in which you stated "it is moronic" to compare Japan to the USA. Does that make you an "idiotic bannerhoid"?

Yeah.

You don’t see your obsession.

Figures

Rucker61:

Death cannot be diluted by statistics. Benjamins Disraeli perhaps and Mark Twain (Samuel Longhorne Clemens) come to mind - "Figures often beguile me, particularly when I have the arranging of them myself; in which case the remark attributed to Disraeli would often apply with justice and force: There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.”.
Rights aren't defined by statistics.

Every single gun violence study reduces deaths to statistics. What are they doing wrong?

You "cited" Japan in at least two of 'your' posts in 'this' thread. One in which you compared Japan to the USA- One in which you stated "it is moronic" to compare Japan to the USA. Does that make you an "idiotic bannerhoid"?
Your confusion is really pathetic. It's bannerhoids who constantly try to compare Japan and their low rate of gun crime to the USA and its a worthless comparison because in the area where we have the most gun deaths (suicide) Japan has a much higher rate despite their gun bans, and on the topic of murder, they don't have the second or fourth, fifth or sixth amendment. Now that I have educated you, you can stop obsessing over this issue

most rationally people don't see what you claim to see
Really?

You don’t think virtually every single person who’s familiar with you and your quarter million posts doesn’t think that maybe, JUST MAYBE, you might have a little obsession with guns?

I guess people telling you this repeatedly and directly over the last ten years somehow has escaped you.

Really?

You don’t think virtually every single person who’s familiar with you and your quarter million posts doesn’t think that maybe, JUST MAYBE, you might have a little obsession with guns?

I guess people telling you this repeatedly and directly over the last ten years somehow has escaped you.
are you here to debate guns or to obsess over me?

Oh, look. Your two favorite obsessions in one sentence!
Oh look, more trolling nonsense by Threegoofs. Do you actually have anything relevant to say on the thread topic or are we going to get more evidence that you have nothing useful to add?

Oh look, more trolling nonsense by Threegoofs. Do you actually have anything relevant to say on the thread topic or are we going to get more evidence that you have nothing useful to add?
I suppose, but every time I say that guns should be registered your BP spikes, and I don’t want to be responsible for your subsequent cerebrovascular accident.

I suppose, but every time I say that guns should be registered your BP spikes, and I don’t want to be responsible for your subsequent cerebrovascular accident.
you are making stuff up. I like thrashing the moronic trolling that the dishonest anti gun arguments present. We know that you all don't care about public safety or crime control: you hate the fact that gun advocates don't buy into the collectivist bullshit that the cancel culture pushes. Reject global warming as an excuse for more government control, and you have kittens

you are making stuff up. I like thrashing the moronic trolling that the dishonest anti gun arguments present. We know that you all don't care about public safety or crime control: you hate the fact that gun advocates don't buy into the collectivist bullshit that the cancel culture pushes. Reject global warming as an excuse for more government control, and you have kittens

And that's okay. They won't over populate. Because every time a gun control advocate mentions registration, God kills a kitten.

It's bannerhoids who constantly try to compare Japan and their low rate of gun crime to the USA and its a worthless comparison
'Your' post#s 815 and 973 in this thread. Read em and weep - some more -.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom