• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

10 people killed in a racially motivated mass shooting at a Buffalo supermarket, police say

you are making stuff up. I like thrashing the moronic trolling that the dishonest anti gun arguments present. We know that you all don't care about public safety or crime control: you hate the fact that gun advocates don't buy into the collectivist bullshit that the cancel culture pushes. Reject global warming as an excuse for more government control, and you have kittens
Thanks, once again, for telling me what I ‘really’ think. Guess when one is so obsessed with their toys they view everyone else with reasonable positions to be enemies of all that is good and pure and holy.

Weird you whine about ad homs in this thread, yet immediately respond with an ad hom.

Wait, not weird. Typical.

'Your' post#s 815 and 973 in this thread. Read em and weep - some more -.
obsess some more. I expect you to be blathering about this for the next several years

Thanks, once again, for telling me what I ‘really’ think. Guess when one is so obsessed with their toys they view everyone else with reasonable positions to be enemies of all that is good and pure and holy.

Weird you whine about ad homs in this thread, yet immediately respond with an ad hom.

Wait, not weird. Typical.
people who call guns toys can never be taken seriously on this subject. Nothing you have ever said on gun issues is "reasonable" unless your definition of "reasonable" is harassing lawful gun ownership

'Your' post# 982 which 'you' introduced into this thread after getting caught with your pants down.
Yep, the obsession will continue as will your moronic mis-interpretations and mendacious commentary on what I said. Do your bogus claims of triumph help you deal with the issues that cause this obsessive posting?

So you finally admit it is 'you' who is obsessed with 'your' post(s). Baby steps, but progress nonetheless. ;)
nope, it is you who are obsessed with me. For four years, you have tried to salve the butt hurt that was applied to you. Others have pointed out your stalking and fixation and how you misquote posts of mine in inappropriate areas and irrelevant threads

Your post#s 980 and 982 which "you' introduced into this thread. Not me, not Threegoofs, --- You!
and you were unable to understand the obvious point which I later re-educated you about. Japan is worthless as an argument for gun control in the USA. repeat after me-Japan is worthless as a support for gun control in the USA.

nope, it is you who are obsessed with me. For four years, you have tried to salve the butt hurt that was applied to you. Others have pointed out your stalking and fixation and how you misquote posts of mine in inappropriate areas and irrelevant threads

Aw. You haz a sad.

And yes, I’m sure Trixie and the usual posse parroted your view somewhere.

All I did here was point out the massive irony of you saying you don’t have any obsessions.

Aw. You haz a sad.

And yes, I’m sure Trixie and the usual posse parroted your view somewhere.

All I did here was point out the massive irony of you saying you don’t have any obsessions.
Oh look, you are whining about a posse when you are tag teaming with another person who also obsesses over me. Your understanding of the term "obsessive" needs work and perhaps can be accentuated by obtaining a mirror.

and you were unable to understand the obvious point which I later re-educated you about. Japan is worthless as an argument for gun control in the USA. repeat after me-Japan is worthless as a support for gun control in the USA.
Your weak sauce attempt at a damage control post does not change the 'facts in evidence' it is 'you' who introduced 'your' old post(s) into this thread --- no one else. Own the 'facts in evidence.' (baby steps)

Oh look, you are whining about a posse when you are tag teaming with another person who also obsesses over me. Your understanding of the term "obsessive" needs work and perhaps can be accentuated by obtaining a mirror.
Only one of us has a quarter million posts on one topic.

Your weak sauce attempt at a damage control post does not change the 'facts in evidence' it is 'you' who introduced 'your' old post(s) into this thread --- no one else. Own the 'facts in evidence.' (baby steps

you think your inability to understand a simple post has caused ME damage? LOL

Only one of us has a quarter million posts on one topic.
no one can be so stupid as to claim I have a quarter million posts on one subject. I have thrashed you on dozens of topics

you think your inability to understand a simple post has caused ME damage? LOL
I fully understand both of your post #s 815 and 973. I wouldn't call it "damage" --- I'd call it 'embarrassment.' But you do you. ---lol --

I fully understand both of your post #s 815 and 973. I wouldn't call it "damage" --- I'd call it 'embarrassment.' But you do you. ---lol --
you are well known for dishonestly interpreting something that you are unable to understand.

myself more times than I care to remember. And I've accomplished that lofty feat with my very own posted words.
yes you have, you constantly demonstrate how pathetically poor your posts are-since most of them are about other posters, rather than the thread topic you are on

you are well known for dishonestly interpreting something that you are unable to understand.
You make that claim a lot, but you never present the the alleged "misinterpretations." So there is that.

"Even if it happened, I don't care." --- "It's time to start starving certain Americans."
see, this is the logician man obsession-this mis representation of a post I made about welfare has absolutely nothing to do with this topic or this subform. But Logician Man cannot help it-he feels a need to clutter up dozens of threads with his inane obsession over me and his inability to get over four years of aching butt hurt

'Your' post #s 980 and 982.
you have fixated on that several times now. is it a short term memory issue? or haven't you figured out that your "gotcha" attempt fails. I explained why attempts to justify gun control in the USA by citing Japan fails and its stupid to compare the countries for that purpose. Try again,

no one can be so stupid as to claim I have a quarter million posts on one subject. I have thrashed you on dozens of topics
I’m not going to count ‘em, but I have no doubt 80% of your posts are regarding your surrogate penis obsession.

And if you define ‘thrashing’ as making up imaginary motivations about my statements, I guess you have.

Back
Top Bottom