• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

10 people killed in a racially motivated mass shooting at a Buffalo supermarket, police say

i'm surprised you just picked one.
given his obsessions over my past posts-you have a point. He often brings up a four year old post and spams it on dozens of threads

do your posts have an expiration date or something?
does obsessing over a four year old post on dozens of threads where it has nothing to do with the topic have any value?

does obsessing over a four year old post on dozens of threads where it has nothing to do with the topic have any value?
did that post have an expiration date?

on a completely different and unrelated subject, do you ever talk about things that Bill or Hillary or Obama said years ago?

did that post have an expiration date?

on a completely different and unrelated subject, do you ever talk about things that Bill or Hillary or Obama said years ago?
I don't bring up a single post of other posters on dozens of threads. do you?

do your posts have an expiration date or something?
@TurtleDude got caught with his pants down again. From TD's post# 815 --- "Japan proves that gun bans don't prevent suicides and since felons are already banned from possessing guns-nor do gun bans." -----From TD's post# 973 in this very same thread --- "Doesn't matter, Comparing Japan to the USA is moronic." 🤡

I don't bring up a single post of other posters on dozens of threads. do you?
well, if comments (like from Bill and Hillary and Obama) have an expiration date then we shouldn't bring them up. yours either.

‘What difference, at this point, does it make?'

He got caught with his pants down again. From TD's post# 815 --- "Japan proves that gun bans don't prevent suicides and since guns are already banned from possessing guns-nor do gun bans. -----From TD's post# 973 in this very same thread --- "Doesn't matter, Comparing Japan to the USA is moronic." 🤡
what a lame attempt to salvage a win after all your obsessive stalking fails. Japan's lack of constitutional rights is the point. Its amusing how fixated you are on my posts.

well, if comments (like from Bill and Hillary and Obama) have an expiration date then we shouldn't bring them up. yours either.

‘What difference, at this point, does it make?'
are you trying to defend obsessive stalking? or are you conceding your lame passive aggressive attacks on the second amendment are just that? Lame

@TurtleDude got caught with his pants down again. From TD's post# 815 --- "Japan proves that gun bans don't prevent suicides and since guns are already banned from possessing guns-nor do gun bans." -----From TD's post# 973 in this very same thread --- "Doesn't matter, Comparing Japan to the USA is moronic." 🤡
that's. just. too. funny.

are you trying to defend obsessive stalking? or are you conceding your lame passive aggressive attacks on the second amendment are just that? Lame
i'm trying to see if you'll own the things you say. like, you know, how we expect those slimy politicians to own what they say.

i'm trying to see if you'll own the things you say. like, you know, how we expect those slimy politicians to own what they say.
what exactly do you say? you post lots of pictures and refuse to explain why they matter. You want to demand people remember massacres-for what point?

what exactly do you say? you post lots of pictures and refuse to explain why they matter. You want to demand people remember massacres-for what point?
so you're really not interested in owning your own words from the past.

tbh, that doesn't surprise me.

so you're really not interested in owning your own words from the past.

tbh, that doesn't surprise me.
Tell us why a comment I made concerning Kavanaugh is relevant in dozens of threads that have nothing to do with that. . Now let's get back to your pathetic attacks on gun rights by your crocodile tears over victims

He said as he mentions his own 4 year old post that "has nothing to do with the topic." 🤡

Tell us why a comment I made concerning Kavanaugh is relevant in dozens of threads that have nothing to do with that. . Now let's get back to your pathetic attacks on gun rights by your crocodile tears over victims
hell, why does something Biden said or did decades ago get mentioned so often?

hell, why does something Biden said or did decades ago get mentioned so often?
are you unable to understand that politicians are a legitimate topic on this board but fixating on posters is not?

He said as he mentions his own 4 year old post that "has nothing to do with the topic." 🤡
that's stupid even for you as I am noting what you constantly do

are you unable to understand that politicians are a legitimate topic on this board but fixating on posters is not?
it's pretty apparent that you are ashamed of something you said in the past and won't own it.

again. it's not surprising.

it's pretty apparent that you are ashamed of something you said in the past and won't own it.

again. it's not surprising.
stop lying. I am pointing out obsessive stalking. you appear to want to ignore your pathetic attacks on gun ownership. BTW why do you and Logician man hide your presence on this thread?

Back
Top Bottom