• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

“Dual in the Sun”

How are taxpayers paying for his imaginary "office?" I don't think so.
Are you being sarcastic or are you ill informed?

• Office Space and Staffing Allowances: Starting six months after a President leaves office, the General Services Administration (GSA) provides funding to establish, furnish, and staff an official office anywhere in the U.S.

Naughty Mr T for saying what the whole world knows is true .

But the Looney Left are now so scared that he will be officially returned later in the year that they obsess about anything crackpot they can dream up .

Poor little loves .

Heard their latest Russian drivel ?

The Derangement Syndrome is on full view .

Who won the 2020 election, Monica?

Funny how some people are so obsessed with Trump. They won't be satisfied until he's locked up. Provides them a purpose in life I guess.
I can't wait for him to do time behind bars, but my purpose in life is finding out- if only the good die young, how long do I got???? ✌️

Funny how some people are so obsessed with Trump. They won't be satisfied until he's locked up. Provides them a purpose in life I guess.

You and I are also obsessed with Trump. The main difference being we won't be satisfied until Trump is reinstated. Gives us a purpose in life.

MAGA.

Are you being sarcastic or are you ill informed?

• Office Space and Staffing Allowances: Starting six months after a President leaves office, the General Services Administration (GSA) provides funding to establish, furnish, and staff an official office anywhere in the U.S.

No, uninformed. Thx for informing me.

You and I are also obsessed with Trump. The main difference being we won't be satisfied until Trump is reinstated. Gives us a purpose in life.

MAGA.
Sort of a never ending quest for the Holy Grail.... lots of rumors and stay tuned for month's revelations... Oh and some crazy guy waving a pillow around ranting about miracles, and just wait till june, oh no, august, wait make that this fall.... :rolleyes:

It would be amusing id it wasn't just so sad... ✌️

Sort of a never ending quest for the Holy Grail.... lots of rumors and stay tuned for month's revelations... Oh and some crazy guy waving a pillow around ranting about miracles, and just wait till june, oh no, august, wait make that this fall.... :rolleyes:

It would be amusing id it wasn't just so sad... ✌️
Is August 13 off, then?

Is August 13 off, then?
tenor.gif

Not a purpose, just entertainment. 😁

Trump's a clown who leftists like to say represents conservatism and so they will never let him die. Meanwhile Ron DeSantis is the new head of the Republican party.
I agree with the clown part. If DeSantis is really the head of the Republican party, why are all the Republican politicians kissing Trump's ass and not DeSantis'? I guess they haven't heard the news.🤷‍♀️

Naughty Mr T for saying what the whole world knows is true .

But the Looney Left are now so scared that he will be officially returned later in the year that they obsess about anything crackpot they can dream up .

Poor little loves .

Heard their latest Russian drivel ?

The Derangement Syndrome is on full view .
Do you even know what this thread is about? Golf.....

Trump is pissed because the Open Championship golf tournament isn't held on his golf establishment in Scotland and claims it is because he is too controversial and due to false reputations spread by the "Fake News Media". He suggests that his resort is the true golf establishment for the tournament, but the Open has only been held there 4 times in the tournaments entire history and never since he has bought it . The Open championship has not been held in that place since 2009. It was bought by Trump in 2014.

He also referenses and takes credit for hosting a match that was played in 1977 (almost 40 years before he bought the resort) and even manage to misspell it.

Naughty Mr T for saying what the whole world knows is true : He is talking about himself in third person as a wonderful and club champion person? That's what you are on about?

I can't wait for him to do time behind bars, but my purpose in life is finding out- if only the good die young, how long do I got???? ✌️
Your longevity is trying to tell you something!

Trump's a clown who leftists like to say represents conservatism and so they will never let him die. Meanwhile Ron DeSantis is the new head of the Republican party.

I agree with the clown part. If DeSantis is really the head of the Republican party, why are all the Republican politicians kissing Trump's ass and not DeSantis'? I guess they haven't heard the news.🤷‍♀️

I don't know about Republican politicians kissing Trump's ass. I know they're not disavowing him and sticking a knife in him on his way out like the liberals think they should. But still I say DeSantis will be our next fairly (I hope) elected president.

You're correct.

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!! LOCK HIM UP!!!

I don't know about Republican politicians kissing Trump's ass. I know they're not disavowing him and sticking a knife in him on his way out like the liberals think they should. But still I say DeSantis will be our next fairly (I hope) elected president.
  • Among the dozens who have called or visited at Mar-a-Lago since he left the White House, per a source familiar with those interactions: House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, House Minority Whip Steve Scalise and more than two dozen senators, including Sen. Rick Scott of Florida, who's chair of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.
  • Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) has been shuttling back and forth, and Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) recently held a fundraiser at Trump's private club.
  • The former president is headlining the upcoming RNC donor retreat, a portion of which has been moved to Mar-a-Lago.
Face it, nobody's begging for a DeSantis endorsement.

You criticize Joe Biden every single day.

Back
Top Bottom