• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

“Dual in the Sun”

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trump wrote this one himself:

“….many time club champion….”

His statements are like a gateway into a stupid dementia-riddled universe sending us messages of revenge for dumb things that didn’t happen and won’t ever happen.

In his mind he shoots way under par. One might say like his job performance was under par. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reading the full tweet, for most of the tweet it does not read like Trump's writing, except for the bragging.

Does any other country have an office of the former president?…

Funny how some people are so obsessed with Trump. They won't be satisfied until he's locked up. Provides them a purpose in life I guess.

Does any other country have an office of the former president?…

In the UK most former PMs just go back to being local MPs or retire.
They have the same ability to complain about stuff as any local MP, so not much.

Funny how some people are so obsessed with Trump. They won't be satisfied until he's locked up. Provides them a purpose in life I guess.
Trump is the one clamoring for attention. He is the undisputed head of the Republican Party. He is relevant in that regard….

Trump is the one clamoring for attention. He is the undisputed head of the Republican Party. He is relevant in that regard….

Trump's a clown who leftists like to say represents conservatism and so they will never let him die. Meanwhile Ron DeSantis is the new head of the Republican party.

Trump's a clown who leftists like to say represents conservatism and so they will never let him die. Meanwhile Ron DeSantis is the new head of the Republican party.
That’s a spike short of the end zone right now, imo.

Yes, it's just so strange that people would find the antics of a guy who was a terrible President of interest and hope that he doesn't succeed in getting that office again as it's not like it's an important job or anything.
Yes, many people would like to think that if a President does illegal things he should face the same consequences as anyone else. I'm unsure why that's a controversial position to hold but then again Trump has an entire cult following his every word and he's infallible to them.

Don't want him locked up, unless he is found guilty of a crime.

Just want him to be truthful when posting. Seems his posting and claiming to be many time club champion is just in his mind.

Don't want him locked up, unless he is found guilty of a crime.

Just want him to be truthful when posting. Seems his posting and claiming to be many time club champion is just in his mind.

Club ownership comes with certain privileges. What's so hard to understand about that?

Club ownership comes with certain privileges. What's so hard to understand about that?
Yes it does. What does that have to do with what I posted?
Does that mean you can claim to be the club champion? If so , show that is the case.

Does that “privilege“ include hawking his private club with a taxpayer funded office?

Naughty Mr T for saying what the whole world knows is true .

But the Looney Left are now so scared that he will be officially returned later in the year that they obsess about anything crackpot they can dream up .

Poor little loves .

Heard their latest Russian drivel ?

The Derangement Syndrome is on full view .

In the UK most former PMs just go back to being local MPs or retire.
They have the same ability to complain about stuff as any local MP, so not much.
We should emulate that.

We should emulate that.

It's also considered backseat driving for a former PM to say a lot.
It's a respect thing more than anything.

Does that “privilege“ include hawking his private club with a taxpayer funded office?

Well no, now that you mention it. And neither should "Big Guy" Joe Biden allow his son Hunter to sell his so-called art pieces for half a million apiece. Even the Clintons wouldn't try something like that.

Well no, now that you mention it. And neither should "Big Guy" Joe Biden allow his son Hunter to sell his so-called art pieces for half a million apiece. Even the Clintons wouldn't try something like that.
Right on topic….

How are taxpayers paying for his imaginary "office?" I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom