• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

‘The US feels very volatile’: former ambassador warns of election violence

We are a failed state at this point. A viral ****hole with no overarching beliefs or policies due to the grifter and dementia-riddled outpatient 63m traitors have saddled us with.
And all because they didn't vote for Hillary Clinton? That's a bit harsh, isn't it?

So where I have advocated for the extrajudicial killing of US citizens, little RW terrorist.
And where have I advocated for the extrajudicial killing of US citizens? It seems you don't understand the difference between predicting and promoting.

And all because they didn't vote for Hillary Clinton? That's a bit harsh, isn't it?

No, because they plan on voting for the guy my post describes *again.”

America is so divided right now because of Donald Trump that we are certainly teetering on beyond repair. Large pockets of Americans genuinely hate other large pockets of people. Americans view other Americans as the enemy.

No, it’s divided because die hard leftists and progressives feel entitled to having their way, regardless of the election results. If you don’t accept the results of the 2016 election as legitimate, then you are one of them.

Spoiled adult brats, so entitled they don’t need no stinking election.

That's your fault when you denounce Trump voters as "traitors"

Right, it’s always everyone *but* the dip**** racist assholes in this country who voted for President Ramp that are at fault for President Ramp. And until such time as morale improves over how we still perceive them as vile, they will threaten us with more Ramp.

**** each and every last Trump voter. They should be forced to apologize to every other American one day a month for the rest of their lives and hope we let them participate in Christmas.

Right, it’s always everyone *but* the dip**** racist assholes in this country who voted for President Ramp that are at fault for President Ramp. And until such time as morale improves over how we still perceive them as vile, they will threaten us with more Ramp.

**** each and every last Trump voter. They should be forced to apologize to every other American one day a month for the rest of their lives and hope we let them participate in Christmas.
Wow! A leftist who accepts Christmas. Seems they can't all be bad.

I care about my country passionately.....I've been to a number of other countries and there's no place better on earth as far as I'm concerned...there's no other country on this planet that offers so much freedom and so much opportunity as the U.S does!

Anyone can go as far as there talents and drive take them here....and if you're not tapping into that opportunity you have no one to blame but yourself.

"And with a straight face, you’re gonna tell students that America is so star-spangled awesome that we’re the only ones in the world who have freedom? Canada has freedom. Japan has freedom. The UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Australia, BELGIUM has freedom! So, 207 sovereign states in the world, like 180 of them have freedom.

...There’s absolutely no evidence to support the statement that we’re the greatest country in the world. We’re 7th in literacy, 27th in math, 22nd in science, 49th in life expectancy, 178th in infant mortality, 3rd in median household income, number 4 in labor force and number 4 in exports. We lead the world in only three categories: number of incarcerated citizens per capita, number of adults who believe angels are real and defense spending, where we spend more than the next 26 countries combined, 25 of whom are allies.

...So when you ask what makes us the greatest country in the world, I don’t know what the **** you’re talking about! Yosemite?!"​

--Will McAvoy, The Newsroom

Jesus, huh? Looking for another immaculate conception?

If even the son of god can’t bring a woman to orgasm, no wonder more and more of us are eating *****.

And where have I advocated for the extrajudicial killing of US citizens? It seems you don't understand the difference between predicting and promoting.
I linked to it, 3 days ago you said
It's not funny anymore. There are many loonies with similar thoughts walking the streets. That they gather together to riot, assaut, murder and destroy is actually a good thing when the time comes to act.

You followed that with your call for extrajudicial killing of US citzens

Never see White Supremacists in the news rioting, murdering, assaulting, burning and looting. Their idea seems to have gone nowhere anyway.
They just shoot up synagogues, mosques, and churches.

Back
Top Bottom