• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

‘The US feels very volatile’: former ambassador warns of election violence

Yet another warning by a non-American - so obviously Americans can ignore it.

We already have plenty of violence coming from the left in both cities run by democrats and with assaults on police that include cold blooded murder attempts.

Sure it is, otherwise you'd post a quote supporting your claim. But you can't and won't.

You’ve seen the same info I have. Whatever bull**** semantic you’ve wheeled out in the 38283828 times previous to this convo that you’ve used this tired schtick online, just get there already or don’t.

No one has to prove anymore that Trump is racist. It’s on you to acknowledge or be known as someone that is good with racism.

You voted for racist trash. Own it.

Ah, the stop me before I kill again or the murders will be on you, defense.

Let us not forget that 65,853,514 voted for Mrs. Clinton. She likely would have been elected against Ted Cruz.

Oh, the our killer would be a better killer than your killer defense. On this point, the democrats may actually have a legitimate argument for once.

Hillary.jpg

You’ve seen the same info I have. Whatever bull**** semantic you’ve wheeled out in the 38283828 times previous to this convo that you’ve used this tired schtick online, just get there already or don’t.

No one has to prove anymore that Trump is racist. It’s on you to acknowledge or be known as someone that is good with racism.

You voted for racist trash. Own it.
So your claim was a lie, just as I posted. And now you compound you lie with further lies. Show some pride.

Never saw any of that in the video you included.

It's also questionable whether shutting down thoroughfares is a peaceful protest. Not everyone who depends on the streets and highways for a living will go along with this form of 'protest', as we have seen.
I didn't include any video, you are confused.

Protip, police close roads for protests.

It was two nutjobs in two different attacks and were not part of any organization I know of.
I never implied they were connected, other than both being followers of WS. Its a shame you can't remember any point.

1. Absolutely, if the courts eventually decide in favor of Mr. Biden, the Republicans will graciously accept the results.

a. They will then follow every legal & peaceful way to block those extremist BLM policies that will be pursued by the Biden-Harris administration.

2. If the courts rule in favor of President Trump, the Dems will NOT accept the results.

a. The House will immediately impeach him.
b. The Senate, which is likely to go Dem, will find him guilty.
c. When President Pence takes office, the Dems will turn a blind eye to BLM and ANTIFA violence throughout the nation.
d. The House & Senate will oust President Pence.

3. Finally, peace will return to the streets as President Nancy Pelosi orders the protesters and looters to stand down, for they will have succeeded in their coup d'etat.

Naw. The boogs will lose their damn minds. You know it, I know it.

Yet another warning by a non-American - so obviously Americans can ignore it.

Interesting he specifically mentions the possibility of violence by Trump supporters if he loses but there really isn't support for that. However, we all know there has already been constant violence and unrest since 2016 because the left can't except election results.

Only 1 person saddled you with Trump. If Obama hadn't arrogantly mocked him at the correspondence dinner, those 63M would have elected Ted Cruz instead.

If you are just average intelligence, exactly half the population is dumber than you. That's how Trump was elected. He got less than half the votes.

Interesting he specifically mentions the possibility of violence by Trump supporters if he loses but there really isn't support for that. However, we all know there has already been constant violence and unrest since 2016 because the left can't except election results.

Trump Allies Raise the Prospect of Political Violence Around the Election

NOT violence from those lefties who are out protesting racism but those 'real Amurricans' who support Trump
Two allies and former political advisers of President Donald Trump are hinting at the prospect of election-related violence, injecting a new level of turbulence in a stormy political climate.

Trump’s long-time friend and adviser Roger Stone, calling into the conspiracy website Infowars on Sept. 10, said Trump should use “martial law” to stay in office or invoke the Insurrection Act if he doesn’t win. Stone, whose sentence for seven felony crimes was commuted by the President in July, also said Republicans should physically block ballots from being counted.

Michael Caputo, who worked on Trump’s 2016 campaign and is now a public affairs adviser for the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), said in a Facebook Live video on Sunday that violence was coming. He predicted without evidence that Trump’s opponent, Democratic nominee Joe Biden, would refuse to concede if Trump wins. Violence, he said, would follow.

“When Donald Trump refuses to stand down at the inauguration, the shooting will begin,” Caputo said. “If you carry guns, buy ammunition, ladies and gentlemen, because it’s going to be hard to get.”

(. . .) on the 244th anniversary of American independence, he stood on a stage built on the White House’s south lawn for an official event at taxpayer expense, to declare war against a growing majority of Americans who oppose him, dismissing them as “the radical left, the Marxists, the anarchists, the agitators, the looters, and people who, in many instances, have absolutely no clue what they are doing”. He claimed that “the process of defeating” those people is akin to the Greatest Generation’s battle against fascism during the Second World War.

Oct 2019 Armed Militias Are Taking Trump’s Civil War Tweets Seriously

April 2020 In Trump's 'LIBERATE' tweets, extremists see a call to arms

July 2020 Trump supporters are already talking about what they might do if he doesn't win — extremism experts are worried
Trump’s reelection bid stands out in history as the sole example of an incumbent president who is pushing his supporters to view a loss as the end of the republic, rather than the end of his political career.

This unprecedented strategy is raising concerns among experts on extremism and authoritarianism, and even veterans of Republican politics who say it is likely to result in violence should Trump lose in November.

In fact the violence has been coming from the leftists following the failures of Mueller and the Impeachment scam.

If the Leftists continue to riot, destroy small businesses, murder, assault, loot, and attack the police, then there will be a response from those Americans who feel this is unacceptable. No one should be surprised because it is inevitable.

In fact the violence has been coming from the leftists following the failures of Mueller and the Impeachment scam.

If the Leftists continue to riot, destroy small businesses, murder, assault, loot, and attack the police, then there will be a response from those Americans who feel this is unacceptable. No one should be surprised because it is inevitable.

Uh huh
US Air Force sergeant charged in Boogaloo Bois murder

White Supremacist Street Gangs Are Going to BLM Protests

Far-right extremists keep showing up at BLM protests. Are they behind the violence?

You can post as many ridiculous gaslighting articles you want, but we've all been seeing the violence and who is doing it.

3 days ago you used the same argument where you called for vigilante actions against US citizens
No, I said it would be an inevitable thing and have already posted a photo of several who were arrested at one time.
No, I'm saying that an violent response is inevitable and you must have noted that it is the violent left wingers who have been rioting, assaulting, looting and destroying for the last few months. No?

You are AGAIN advocating for vigilante violence, domestic terrorism.

You can call them Boogaloo Boys, Far Right, Proud Boys or whatever you wish but Leftists cannot keep rioting, murdering, attacking and murdering police and destroying public property indefinitely.

Do you believe there should be no response to the leftists and any response is a bad thing?

3 days ago you used the same argument where you called for vigilante actions against US citizensYou are AGAIN advocating for vigilante violence, domestic terrorism.
You can read the posts again and perhaps understand it this time. I am saying that a violent response to the murderous leftists is inevitable. Do you think their violence can continue indefinitely with no response?

I'm saying there will be a response to leftist violence by private citizens if no action is taken and that the kid in Kenosha was just a harbinger. Do you agree or disagree?

You can read the posts again and perhaps understand it this time. I am saying that a violent response to the murderous leftists is inevitable. Do you think their violence can continue indefinitely with no response?

I'm saying there will be a response to leftist violence by private citizens if no action is taken and that the kid in Kenosha was just a harbinger. Do you agree or disagree?
I agree that you are once again advocating for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, which should be a violation worthy of a permanent ban. You are advocating for the extrajudicial killing of US citizens. You are a right wing terrorist.

I agree that you are once again advocating for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, which should be a violation worthy of a permanent ban. You are advocating for the extrajudicial killing of US citizens. You are a right wing terrorist.
Yeah, sure, and you are a left wing terrorist. Be very afraid.

We are a failed state at this point. A viral ****hole with no overarching beliefs or policies due to the grifter and dementia-riddled outpatient 63m traitors have saddled us with.

That's your fault when you denounce Trump voters as "traitors"

Back
Top Bottom