• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

‘The US feels very volatile’: former ambassador warns of election violence

America is so divided right now because of Donald Trump that we are certainly teetering on beyond repair. Large pockets of Americans genuinely hate other large pockets of people. Americans view other Americans as the enemy.
The leftists went on a temper tantrum the moment Trump became
president and have been at it ever since. There has been no equivalent response from the right.

Yet another warning by a non-American - so obviously Americans can ignore it.

Former UK ambassador to US who criticized Trump: 'Do not rule out a second term'

Former UK ambassador to US who criticized Trump: 'Do not rule out a second term' | TheHill

Former British Ambassador Kim Darroch, who resigned in 2019 after leaked memos revealed he called President Trump’s White House “inept,” said on Friday in an interview with NPR that people should “not rule out a second term President Trump.”

Darroch went on NPR’s “All Things Considered” to promote his new book, “Collateral Damage: Britain, America, and Europe in the Age of Trump.” In the interview, Darroch said that while he predicts Trump will face new challenges in his race against Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, he doesn’t believe the former vice president should automatically be considered the favorite to win.

Trump: 'We won't deal with UK ambassador' after leaked emails

Trump: 'We won't deal with UK ambassador' after leaked emails - BBC News
8 July 2019
US President Donald Trump has stepped up his attack on the UK's ambassador in Washington, Sir Kim Darroch, saying "we will no longer deal with him".

Her spokesman had described the leak as "absolutely unacceptable", and said the prime minister's office had made contact with the White House.

So, if Trump was so easy to beat, why didn't Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, John Kasich, Ben Carson, Rand Paul, Mike Huckabee, Carly Fiorina, Chris Christie, Jim Gilmore or Rick Santorum beat him in the primary?

Because they hung in too long. The Democrats dropped out as soon as it became clear to them that Biden was the most viable candidate. That gave the electorate a binary choice much earlier in the primary season.

I don't know what alternate leftist hellhole universe you live in....but the rest of us are doing pretty good.

I’m aware you don’t care about your country. So long as you and yours are good. Patriotism!

I don't know what alternate leftist hellhole universe you live in....but the rest of us are doing pretty good.

The rational don't understand what alternate rightist hellhole universe you and others live in - as other developed, First World nations are doing better than the USA

The U.S. has seen slower growth in life expectancy than comparable countries

In the U.S., both Black and White people have a shorter average life expectancy than the average of comparable countries

Another post from la la land....... The left knows mental decline Biden is not going to win.......
So they are acting up even more than they have for the last 4 years if that is possible? ;) :peace

Election night will be a hoot to watch their antics.

You already know Trump lost the election.

I am feeling really depressed about what will happen in 49 days.

Your words, however, have given me a glimmer of hope that the excesses of the Biden-Harris administration can be blocked.

But I have NO doubt that the looters will be out in force on November 3. It is truly chilling that no city has the guts to stop them in 2020 America.
Here's one reason for optimism. Transgender Satanist anarchist wins Republican nomination for New Hampshire county sheriff | Daily Mail Online

The people may have erred in their choice, yes, but it shows they just want the Dems out.

Never see White Supremacists in the news rioting, murdering, assaulting, burning and looting. Their idea seems to have gone nowhere anyway.

Domestic right-wing extremists have killed over 300 people in the United States in the last 10 years, a new study finds, with a deadly attack at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, closing out a decade marked by white nationalist terror.

There were 42 murders in the U.S. committed by extremists in 2019, according to the Anti-Defamation League’s annual “Murder and Extremism” report published Wednesday. Of those murders, 38 were committed by people subscribing to far-right ideologies.

The bulk of last year’s domestic extremist murders occurred during the August massacre at a Walmart in El Paso, when a 21-year-old white man — who allegedly posted a racist screed online about the white nationalist “great replacement” conspiracy theory — shot and killed 22 people in one of the deadliest anti-Latino hate crimes in American history.

There was also the April 2019 shooting at a synagogue in Poway, California, when a 20-year-old man opened fire on a crowd of about 100 parishioners. He killed one woman and injured three others before his gun jammed. He later called 911 and reportedly told the dispatcher that Jews were trying to “destroy all white people.”

These murders, according to the ADL’s report, helped make 2019 the sixth-deadliest year for extremist-related violence since 1970. The four preceding years, from 2015 to 2018, were four of the five deadliest years on record for extremist violence in the U.S.

Report: U.S. Right-Wing Extremists Killed 330 People In Last Decade | HuffPost

"Look at what you made me do!" That's basically the line in every serial killer movie.

You gotta admit, it’s an interesting defense from the same crowd that calls everyone else sheep.

What, were you asleep during Charlottesville?
Are you referring to that wacko, now in prison, who ran his vehicle into a crowd of protesters? If so, yes, and it happened over two years ago.

Are you aware of attempted murder of two cops in front of a cheering crowd just this past weekend? The murders, destruction, looting and riots in Dem run cities? You think one nutcase in Charlotte compares to this?

Are you referring to that wacko, now in prison, who ran his vehicle into a crowd of protesters? If so, yes, and it happened over two years ago.

Are you aware of attempted murder of two cops in front of a cheering crowd just this past weekend? The murders, destruction, looting and riots in Dem run cities? You think one nutcase in Charlotte compares to this?
If you are unaware of the levels of RW/supremacist violence/murders going on in the US, both currently and over the past 50 years, there is no one to blame but yourself.

I’m aware you don’t care about your country. So long as you and yours are good. Patriotism!

I care about my country passionately.....I've been to a number of other countries and there's no place better on earth as far as I'm concerned...there's no other country on this planet that offers so much freedom and so much opportunity as the U.S does!

Anyone can go as far as there talents and drive take them here....and if you're not tapping into that opportunity you have no one to blame but yourself.

I care about my country passionately.....I've been to a number of other countries and there's no place better on earth as far as I'm concerned...there's no other country on this planet that offers so much freedom and so much opportunity as the U.S does!

Anyone can go as far as there talents and drive take them here....and if you're not tapping into that opportunity you have no one to blame but yourself.

See? You go to other countries to feel good about this one, meaning the people who live here have no voice in your thinking.

You hate this country. Loathe it.

Ol i have no doubt in my mind that if trump wins again you leftist are going to be burning looting and destroying everything in site.
i expect people to be harassed and assaulted as well.

that is just the type of behavior we can expect from the tolerant inclusive left.

yet more words they have no clue what they mean.

Ah but I’m sure if Trump loses he is not going to threaten to sic his “second amendment people” on the American public, ir promise to cover their legal fees.:lamo

Domestic right-wing extremists have killed over 300 people in the United States in the last 10 years, a new study finds, with a deadly attack at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, closing out a decade marked by white nationalist terror.

There were 42 murders in the U.S. committed by extremists in 2019, according to the Anti-Defamation League’s annual “Murder and Extremism” report published Wednesday. Of those murders, 38 were committed by people subscribing to far-right ideologies.

The bulk of last year’s domestic extremist murders occurred during the August massacre at a Walmart in El Paso, when a 21-year-old white man — who allegedly posted a racist screed online about the white nationalist “great replacement” conspiracy theory — shot and killed 22 people in one of the deadliest anti-Latino hate crimes in American history.

There was also the April 2019 shooting at a synagogue in Poway, California, when a 20-year-old man opened fire on a crowd of about 100 parishioners. He killed one woman and injured three others before his gun jammed. He later called 911 and reportedly told the dispatcher that Jews were trying to “destroy all white people.”

These murders, according to the ADL’s report, helped make 2019 the sixth-deadliest year for extremist-related violence since 1970. The four preceding years, from 2015 to 2018, were four of the five deadliest years on record for extremist violence in the U.S.

Report: U.S. Right-Wing Extremists Killed 330 People In Last Decade | HuffPost
In each of these cases it was a deranged young men acting on their own and does not indicate a movement. A leftist shot at Republicans during baseball practice. Does that mean that the Left is trying to take over the country through violence?

Yes, it does in fact because they are preaching violence and killing police, as well as rioting in groups and committing millions in damage to people's property. The evidence is in front of us every evening.

In each of these cases it was a deranged young men acting on their own and does not indicate a movement. A leftist shot at Republicans during baseball practice. Does that mean that the Left is trying to take over the country through violence?

Yes, it does in fact because they are preaching violence and killing police, as well as rioting in groups and committing millions in damage to people's property. The evidence is in front of us every evening.
What a stupid argument, first you say "one lone shooter/no", the next breath, "one lone shooter/yes"

Beyond this, it was not an argument of "are there LWers killing?", of course there are....YOUR "POINT" WAS "i no never see rw supremacists do bad things evah". You can't even remember what your point was, you started squealing "well that was 2 years ago", forgetting you said "never seen it, nope!".

For ****s sake, just once, make an argument and stick to it.

Leftists never blame themselves for their failed lives. It's always someone else's fault, usually 'the system'. I've come to understand that they just aren't as intelligent as they think they are and make very poor life choices.

What a stupid argument, first you say "one lone shooter/no", the next breath, "one lone shooter/yes"

Beyond this, it was not an argument of "are there LWers killing?", of course there are....YOUR "POINT" WAS "i no never see rw supremacists do bad things evah". You can't even remember what your point was, you started squealing "well that was 2 years ago", forgetting you said "never seen it, nope!".

For ****s sake, just once, make an argument and stick to it.
The shootings were different in that there no follow ups to either Charlotte or Albuquerque but there has been to the baseball practice shootings. Many police have been ambushed since then. That's why they are different. And of couirse the Left has always been more hate filled than any other group.

The shootings were different in that there no follow ups to either Charlotte or Albuquerque but there has been to the baseball practice shootings. Many police have been ambushed since then. That's why they are different. And of couirse the Left has always been more hate filled than any other group.
You can't construct any sort of coherent point, it was El Paso, I have no idea what "follow ups" means, no one argued any single organized group is carrying out planned assaults. Your posts are jumbled, illegible, incoherent bs that can't carry an argument.

Again, if you are not aware of the levels of violence by rw supremacists in the US over ANY timespan, there is NO ONE to blame for your ignorance but yourself.

Mr Dobbs,
When you reply to another's comment, you should perhaps, your choice, do a bit more checking of your words prior to hitting "Post Quick Reply". The incidents of White guys shooting People of Colour and/or driving into a crowd did not take place in Charlotte or Albuquerque.

Then there is this reality: New York, Denver, Minneapolis: Disturbing videos show vehicles plowing into George Floyd protests across USA. By early July of this year, drivers have hit protesters 66 times since May 27.

Back
Top Bottom