• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘Not too good’: Trump rips Mattis’s performance as the Pentagon seeks stability

Show me where I expressed rage of draft dodgers, I was just pointing out to you lefties that voted for Clinton that he was a draft dodger.

Wow, congratulations. Another lie from you. Your crush Donny Trump would be so proud of you. He's taught his loyal fan base well. Like Jim Jones did with his fan base.

You alt-righties who voted for Trump voted for a draft dodger. You must be so proud. That explains why the truth came out and you are all anti-military now.

I seem to remember your Bubba Clinton was a draft dodger. But General Scumbag Clinton didn't want to serve.

Both avoided service.

But only one of them disrespected POWs and took the time to belittle a Gold Star family.

Both avoided service.

But only one of them disrespected POWs and took the time to belittle a Gold Star family.

Remember all of those times when Clinton said he didn't like people who were captured?

Me neither.

But then again, Clinton's base wasn't anti-military and filled with hatred for the generals, POWs, the FBI, etc. Trump's is.

You really meant Draft Dodger Trump, who is the current President. Lucky for you and your sensitive heart, Draft Dodger Clinton has not been President for 18 years. So now you can focus your disgust for Draft Dodgers on the one we have in the Oval Office today.

I am less caring about folks avoiding the draft (for a messed up war like Viet Nam)as I am folks who avoided the draft and took time out of their day to disrespect POWs and belittle a Gold Star family.

One shows who they were over 40 years ago...the other speaks to who they are NOW.

Remember all of those times when Clinton said he didn't like people who were captured?

Me neither.

But then again, Clinton's base wasn't anti-military and filled with hatred for the generals, POWs, the FBI, etc. Trump's is.

Well, they show respect for Dear Leader.

Me neither.

Oh, but you voted for Clinton the Draft Dodger, and the guy that ****ed all his conquest in front of Hillary and his daughter. He lied under oath and was accused of rape, and he's the guy that got all his blow jobs in the oval office from a 22 yrs old intern. Then Hillary comes out and tries to destroy all the woman that Bubba was ****ing. A real stand up guy you voted for

Oh, but you voted for Clinton the Draft Dodger, and the guy that ****ed all his conquest in front of Hillary and his daughter. He lied under oath and was accused of rape, and he's the guy that got all his blow jobs in the oval office from a 22 yrs old intern. Then Hillary comes out and tries to destroy all the woman that Bubba was ****ing. A real stand up guy you voted for

Wow. Lie #3. Well done! No wonder you're a Trump devotee. You think lying is awesome.

I adore watching you Trump devotees twist yourself into pretzels lying. Maybe it's time to find Trump's dirty sock that you scored and carry it around in your mouth. Or wrap it up over your fingers. Then you won't keep lying.

I am less caring about folks avoiding the draft (for a messed up war like Viet Nam)as I am folks who avoided the draft and took time out of their day to disrespect POWs and belittle a Gold Star family.

One shows who they were over 40 years ago...the other speaks to who they are NOW.

Yeh Clinton really showed respect, but you voted for Clinton the Draft Dodger, and the guy that ****ed all his conquest in front of Hillary and his daughter. He lied under oath and was accused of rape, and he's the guy that got all his blow jobs in the oval office from a 22 yrs old intern. Then Hillary comes out and tries to destroy all the woman that Bubba was ****ing.

Wow. Lie #3. Well done! No wonder you're a Trump devotee. You think lying is awesome.

Show me where I said lying is awesome. Please. But we do know that you loved lying Obamafail, you can keep your Dr. you can ............ you can ..........

I adore watching you Trump devotees twist yourself into pretzels lying. Maybe it's time to find Trump's dirty sock that you scored and carry it around in your mouth. Or wrap it up over your fingers. Then you won't keep lying.

I love watching you Obamafail devotees twist yourself into pretzels lying. Maybe it's time to find Obamafail's dirty sock that you scored and carry it around in your mouth. Or wrap it up over your fingers. Then you won't keep lying

Yeh Clinton really showed respect, but you voted for Clinton the Draft Dodger, and the guy that ****ed all his conquest in front of Hillary and his daughter. He lied under oath and was accused of rape, and he's the guy that got all his blow jobs in the oval office from a 22 yrs old intern. Then Hillary comes out and tries to destroy all the woman that Bubba was ****ing.

With all of Trump's sexual indescretions (up to and including pervy looking at undressed teen girls at pagents)...you hardly can even compare Trump to Bill/

But on what should bother you greatly is that Trump OPENLY disrespected POWs. Trump is Commander in Chief and disrespects our servicemen that suffered greatly for their service.

You libs want to bitch that Trump according to you is a draft dodger, I'm just reminding you that Clinton was a draft dodger.

I assumed you'd have excuses for Trump.

Clinton had registered for the draft and was assigned a deferment upon entering college at Georgetown where he could expect to be deferred for several years. 1968 was Clinton's senior year and he was one of just 32 American men selected to receive Rhodes Scholarships to study at Oxford University in England. However they change the rules for deferments in 1968 so Clinton would be classified as active for the draft. A Uncle of Clinton's had a friend who served on the local draft and he asked his friend if he could delay Clinton's draft notice to "give the boy a chance" and it worked. But as I said before with Rhodes scholars this kind of preferential treatment was common.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-draft-pardon/

As Clinton biographer David Maraniss pointed out, although the deliberate delay in issuing Clinton’s draft notice was undeniably a case of special treatment, it was by no means an unusual consideration granted to Rhodes Scholars:

Special consideration for Rhodes Scholars was not unusual around the country. The draft board in Alameda County, California, was so impressed by the achievements of the only black Rhodes winner that year, Tom Williamson of Harvard, that they granted him a graduate school deferment even though such deferments supposedly no longer existed. Darryl Gless, whose small home town in Nebraska was so proud of him that they strung a banner across the Main Street bank welcoming him back from his successful Rhodes interview, also was given a special deferment. Dartmouth scholar John Isaacson visited his draft board in Lewiston, Maine, and pleaded with them to let him go to Oxford, which they did. University of Iowa scholar Mike Shea went to England “happily but erroneously 2-S” for the first year. Paul Parish’s mother in Port Gibson, Mississippi, received a letter from the governor telling her that Paul should go to England because they were trying to get an exemption for Rhodes Scholars. For virtually every member of the Rhodes class of 1968 there was a similar story.

So really unlike Trump whose father made an 'arrangement' with a foot doctor to give his son a phony medical deferment. Whereas Clinton was just much smarter Trump. Which my saying so is really a disservice to Clinton's intellectual accomplishments Because where Trump is concerned that's not really saying much. I mean who isn't smarter than him?

Clinton was a draft dodger, and if you want to call Trump a draft dodger, fine with me.

then again I don't recall Clinton ever saying he knew more than the generals or that he thought he'd make a great general. Do you recall him doing that? :lol:

Bet you cant even admit Trump was a docs not to get out of serving, can you ?

As far as I'm concerned Clinton and Trump were both draft dodgers. But you libs want to beat up Trump for dodging and you give Bubba Clinton a pass. Hypocritical

Show me where I said lying is awesome. Please. But we do know that you loved lying Obamafail, you can keep your Dr. you can ............ you can ..........

I love watching you Obamafail devotees twist yourself into pretzels lying. Maybe it's time to find Obamafail's dirty sock that you scored and carry it around in your mouth. Or wrap it up over your fingers. Then you won't keep lying

You said lying is awesome by repeating your lie about me voting for Clinton. Or maybe you just don't understand English. Trump did say he loves the uneducated. No wonder you're a Trump supporter.

No idea who "Obamafail" is, but if you're referring to Barack Obama, I didn't vote for him either. In fact, I worked on both of his opponents' campaigns. And everyone who posted on this board in 2012 knew that. Maybe you were too busy watching The Apprentice then, and gazing with adoration at the host, to notice.

You poor Trump lovers are just twisting yourself into hot sweaty messes. Maybe you can pretend you're playing Twister with the Donald? He may even try to grab your private parts. He likes doing that, you know.

Clinton had registered for draft and was assigned a deferment upon entering college at Georgetown where he could expect to be deferred for several years. 1968 was Clinton's senior year and he was one of just 32 American men selected to receive Rhodes Scholarships to study at Oxford University in England. However they change the rules for deferments in 1968 so Clinton would be classified as active for the draft. A Uncle of Clinton's had a friend who served on the local draft and he asked his friend if he could delay Clinton's draft notice to give the boy a chance and it worked. But as I said before with Rhodes scholars this kind of preferential treatment was common.

So really unlike Trump whose father made an 'arrangement' with a foot doctor to give his son a phony medical deferment. Whereas Clinton was just much smarter Trump. Which my saying so is really a disservice to Clinton's intellectual accomplishments Because where Trump is concerned that's not really saying much. I mean who isn't?

Busted lying barffree again.

As far as I'm concerned Clinton and Trump were both draft dodgers. But you libs want to beat up Trump for dodging and you give Bubba Clinton a pass. Hypocritical

I never gave Bill a pass, you stand corrected on your assumption.

Clinton had registered for the draft and was assigned a deferment upon entering college at Georgetown where he could expect to be deferred for several years. 1968 was Clinton's senior year and he was one of just 32 American men selected to receive Rhodes Scholarships to study at Oxford University in England. However they change the rules for deferments in 1968 so Clinton would be classified as active for the draft. A Uncle of Clinton's had a friend who served on the local draft and he asked his friend if he could delay Clinton's draft notice to "give the boy a chance" and it worked. But as I said before with Rhodes scholars this kind of preferential treatment was common.

So really unlike Trump whose father made an 'arrangement' with a foot doctor to give his son a phony medical deferment. Whereas Clinton was just much smarter Trump. Which my saying so is really a disservice to Clinton's intellectual accomplishments Because where Trump is concerned that's not really saying much. I mean who isn't smarter than him?

This has not been Born Free's day, has it. Humiliated from one end to the next.

I'll bet Hannity will spank him extra hard at the Trump Fan Club meeting tonight.

No idea who "Obamafail" is, but if you're referring to Barack Obama, I didn't vote for him either. In fact, I worked on both of his opponents' campaigns. And everyone who posted on this board in 2012 knew that. Maybe you were too busy watching The Apprentice then, and gazing with adoration at the host, to notice.

BS, I don't believe that for a second.

BS, I don't believe that for a second.

Because you enjoy lying. I know.

Of course, you can look back at my posts going back 7 years, and see for yourself. But you won't. That would require effort and would require you to admit you lied. You can't muster up the courage for either one.

Because you enjoy lying. I know.

Of course, you can look back at my posts going back 7 years, and see for yourself. But you won't. That would require effort and would require you to admit you lied. You can't muster up the courage for either one.

Why in the hell would I want to go back and look at your lies????

Back
Top Bottom