• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘Not too good’: Trump rips Mattis’s performance as the Pentagon seeks stability

Why in the hell would I want to go back and look at your lies????

Ah, you know. Good for you for waving the white flag. It saved you even more embarrassment than you already had in this thread. Poor fella.

Ah, you know. Good for you for waving the white flag. It saved you even more embarrassment than you already had in this thread. Poor fella.

I asked you a question that you refused to answer, I suggest it is you waving the white flag.

:2wave:

I asked you a question that you refused to answer, I suggest it is you waving the white flag.

:2wave:

No, you said - repeatedly - that I voted for Clinton. I didn't. You lied. And you got caught. Par for the course for you. Poor man.

Lets see, Mattis had indicated in the letter of resignation that he would remain until the end of February to assist in the transition to his successor. “ Guess what Mattis is gone as of January 1st not at the end of February. Yep Trump fired Mattis from staying on.

A pure vengeful move. Typical of Trump.

A courtesy but not mandatory, when a person quits it can be that moment, "I quit and I'm leaving now" Mattis did not want to do that, he wanted to stay on, so Trump fired him because Trump didn't want him to **** things up more. Simple to understand

It is simple to understand..

Mattis gave notice that he was quitting. Therefore he quit.

...so how did you manage to get it so wrong?

EDIT: Oh I see, it was the fact that Mattis was courteous that has you and Trump confused.

Last edited:
Man you can't stick to any one thing can you?

You just went from ... "but but but.. Clinton!111!!"

Then ran from Clinton to "but but but... Obama!!1!!!"

:lol:

I'm sorry that you hate the truth, it really upsets you.

No just pointing out the guy you voted for was also a draft dodger.

Bill Clinton had a student deferment not a phony case of "bonespurs". Trump has always been a fraud and fraud is his preferred way of making money too.

It is simple to understand..

Mattis gave notice that he was quitting. Therefore he quit.

...so how did you manage to get it so wrong?

EDIT: Oh I see, it was the fact that Mattis was courteous that has you and Trump confused.

Yes, being responsible and courteous are totally foreign to men like Trump and his supporters have caught that bug too.

A pure vengeful move. Typical of Trump.

Your absolutely spot on. Trump does not like dead wood hanging around, unlike others I know who are afraid to fire anyone. Why would you want to hang around a guy that is not supporting your vision for the future? I mean what are you going to accomplish in those two months? Trump is the president and the buck stops with him. Not a general.

Bill Clinton had a student deferment not a phony case of "bonespurs". Trump has always been a fraud and fraud is his preferred way of making money too.

He started out with a deferment, but from there on he pulled the strings to beat the draft, thus a "draft Dodger"

Here your favorite news outlet:

AllPolitics - Candidates - Democrats

Your absolutely spot on. Trump does not like dead wood hanging around, unlike others I know who are afraid to fire anyone. Why would you want to hang around a guy that is not supporting your vision for the future? I mean what are you going to accomplish in those two months? Trump is the president and the buck stops with him. Not a general.

Now that is quite a take on Trump. The best excuse I’ve seen on defending this petty man who gets rid of anyone who criticizes him and does not go along with his dumb decisions.

So, what we see here is, Trump lies and his supporters eat it up. Same pile of crap, different day.

Now that is quite a take on Trump. The best excuse I’ve seen on defending this petty man who gets rid of anyone who criticizes him and does not go along with his dumb decisions.

Call it what you will, however Trump's policies are what the people voted for, they did not vote for some idiot that does not support his policies. I guess it was dumb of Trump to take out ISIS, Obamafail could not do it, even though he called them the JV Team. As for dumb decisions Obamafail was just that a failure on everything he did.

Call it what you will, however Trump's policies are what the people voted for, they did not vote for some idiot that does not support his policies. I guess it was dumb of Trump to take out ISIS, Obamafail could not do it, even though he called them the JV Team. As for dumb decisions Obamafail was just that a failure on everything he did.

Just for the record ISIS has not been totally defeated. Obama was not a failure.He handed Trump a good economy unlike what Obama inherited. Those things are facts.

Just for the record ISIS has not been totally defeated. Obama was not a failure.He handed Trump a good economy unlike what Obama inherited. Those things are facts.

Obamafail handed Trump the worst recover in US History. Obamafail borrowed and spent 10 trillion doubling our national debt. Further he borrowed more than all the presidents before him combined. With that kind of money my dog could do a hell of a lot better than that.

As for ISIS, Obamafail called them the JV Team and had to go back in to Iraq to try and destroy them and he was a complete failure.

What did Obamafail do with NK, while Obamafail was in office NK built all the nukes they wanted. He did absolulity nothing, the coward.

Obamafail was Putin's puppet, Putin told Obamafail to stay out of Crimea and Obamafail said "yes sir". Putin told Obamafail to not install the missile defence system in NATO and again he said "yes sir". Putin told Obamafail to not provide arms to Ukraine and Obamafail said again "yes sir". Obamafail used Putin to certify that Syria got rid of their WMD's and guess what Putin lied to Obama. Can you believe it Obamafail had PUTIN doing the inspection. Putin told Obamafail to jump and Obamafail asked how high. Oh, and here's a tape of Obamafail telling Russian he can be more flexible once he is reelected.
https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...2d39bbc883bcb52b5491bec01e1f06d5&action=click

Have we reached the "He was not my first choice for the position." stage yet?

Back
Top Bottom