• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

your thoughts on Pelosi tearing up speech

• not surprised

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • big deal

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • sore loser for the 100th time in 3 yrs

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • did it for her base only

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • childish

Votes: 32 33.3%
  • pay back for Trump not shaking her hand

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • combination of above

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • other

Votes: 29 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol its all they have is pointless “i gotta catch me a hypocrite maaaa” red herrings i love it.

Im not outraged by either. But if Boehner had ripped up an Obama speech you would have melted down into a little puddle of warm urine. But since it was done to Trump, you applaud. So you have no moral or intellectual standing on this issue (or any other really)

Hoo boy yes you are. The ben shapiro act wont save you.

Thats your standard is it? So long as a liberal is less childish then Trump everything is fine. Dont have any actual standards then do you.

Jefferson is not one of my favorite founding fathers. It is hard to admire a man who spouts liberty while he's laying a whip to the backs of his slaves.

Tearing up a fascist speech is an extremely tame protest. Now if Pelosi had done something such as this during the SOTU:

"A fascist speech?" In what way was it fascist? Do you even know what fascism is? It seems not, but it will be interesting to hear you attempt to justify such a stupid comment.

Hoo boy yes you are. The ben shapiro act wont save you.

Im not sure what that even means but if it makes some sort of sense to you, you are half way there.

This is fun, twumpists expecting respect after all this. Its hilarious.

Jefferson is not one of my favorite founding fathers. It is hard to admire a man who spouts liberty while he's laying a whip to the backs of his slaves.

His words, however, are what led to their ultimate freedom. You cant judge people in the past by the standards of today. You have to judge them according to the standards of their time.

Your psnties are twisted. And they are wet.

Thats because they just come out of your mouth. Try being a little neater next time you go down there.

According to everyone in the world Trump did "something" wrong, but not an impeachable offense. I can paraphrase it for you: "Orange man bad". The travesty is that the Democrats tried their very best to make that nothingburger stick, wasted MILLIONS of our dollars, and only proved how inept they are. They can't even count their own votes in Iowa, and yet they want us to put them back in charge. The American voter will keep that from happening. You heard it first here.

Thanks for sharing your opinion

My thoughts, it was petty, petulant, and childish. Which is the exact mood Trump has been setting the last 3 years. When you have a candidate and then President who consistently tramples on the norms of civility and decency, can you be surprised when others follow his lead? That doesn't excuse Pelosi in any way shape or form, but no one who supported Trump has standing to clutch their pearls and be outraged.

Pelosi on her worst day is a million times more dignified and statesmanlike than Trump on his best day.

Dude, youve got 150 posts spread out over 6 years. You have no idea what I think or believe.

Yes, every single one of those 150 posts shows how consistent I've been over those 6 years too. Running your mouth to the count of 30k comments doesn't show anything other than obsession with political discourse.

You make your beliefs quite obvious, I only need to read a few of your posts to understand how unbelievably caught up with ideological nonsense you are.

Im not on the right. Youre talking to ME, not virtually every person on the right. I dont think she always has been a jerk. But now shes acting like Trump in order to attack Trump and people are defending her. Why dont people on her own side attack her too? Why the hypocrasy.

She's allowed to do that just as much as Trump is. It's become evidently clear that emulating the right's strategy of incivility and trolling has paid off, but now it's suddenly a major issue when people left of center start doing it.

Forget it, America chose to take the low road so you better get used to the left playing by Trump's playbook.

She is just a vile creature!

You represent the party of perpetual outrage. Is there anything a liberal can do that would upset you? Or is anything done by the left to Trump justified in your book no matter how disgusting or outrageous it might be.

You represent the party of perpetual projection, rattling their pearls as they accuse their critics of what they are perpetrating.

My biggest problem is figuring out who is causing more damage to the democrats, Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler, Perez, AOC and the Squad?

Pelosi changed the narrative from whatever Trump's most recent lies were (and there were plenty) to her decisive action. The event became all about her, and not Trump..

You represent the party of perpetual projection, rattling their pearls as they accuse their critics of what they are perpetrating.

Thats idiotic. Victimhood and outrage are the currency of the left, not the right. I am always amazed at what liberals dont know

Yes, every single one of those 150 posts shows how consistent I've been over those 6 years too. Running your mouth to the count of 30k comments doesn't show anything other than obsession with political discourse.

You make your beliefs quite obvious, I only need to read a few of your posts to understand how unbelievably caught up with ideological nonsense you are.

Right. You dont know wtf you are talking about. Go back into hibernation.

Im not outraged by either. But if Boehner had ripped up an Obama speech you would have melted down into a little puddle of warm urine.

Conservatives melted into a little puddle of warm urine because Obama wore a tan suit, and called him a terrorist for 'fist bumping' his wife. Don't play a 'who is more outraged over what' game because conservatives are the biggest faux-outrage 'snowflakes' on the planet.

Conservatives melted into a little puddle of warm urine because Obama wore a tan suit, and called him a terrorist for 'fist bumping' his wife. Don't play a 'who is more outraged over what' game because conservatives are the biggest faux-outrage 'snowflakes' on the planet.

Im not sure who you are referring to but it wasnt me. There might have been one thread on the tan suit but I have no memory of the fist bumping incident that you claim melted down the right :roll:

Im not sure who you are referring to but it wasnt me. There might have been one thread on the tan suit but I have no memory of the fist bumping incident that you claim melted down the right :roll:

Pretty sure I'm talking to you. You're coming up with a scenario that would trigger a Democrat meltdown, as if Democrats or liberals are more prone to outrage than Republicans. Which is a joke of an assertion. Obama couldn't wipe his nose without Republicans having a meltdown. Fox had to fire an anchor over suggesting that Obama was engaging in a 'terrorist fist jab' with his wife. Of course I could come up with dozens of other examples.

Republicans are whining babies in general.

Thats idiotic. Victimhood and outrage are the currency of the left, not the right. I am always amazed at what liberals dont know

They do lack self awareness!

Back
Top Bottom