• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Young girl (now a teenager) claims Joe Biden did indeed pinch her breast

Maybe those who are outraged at Biden allegedly pinching that girl's breast would feel better if he had grabbed her *****. Anyone see the irony here? Donnie's egregious behavior which made him an idol to republicans and which they accept up to this day negates their feigned outrage toward anything real or imaged that Biden did.

Maybe those who are outraged at Biden allegedly pinching that girl's breast would feel better if he had grabbed her *****. Anyone see the irony here? Donnie's egregious behavior which made him an idol to republicans and which they accept up to this day negates their feigned outrage toward anything real or imaged that Biden did.
This thread is about Biden not Trump

see my comment #48
If its a fake story, its a fake story. I have no way to verify these things. And you got 'suckered' just like everyone else :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm... I thought the left abhorred whataboutism.

"Whataboutism?

One, if you want to debate make sense.

Whataboutism was invented by Republicans during the Obama administration, so your gaslighting is a fail! Take a look at the posts about Hillary Clinton, you have no right to comment. What you people did to Michelle was criminal - you don't see the left ganging up on that Russian whore, do you?

If by "Left" you intend insult, know that I received it as a compliment, and know I am proud of my politics, In my country no one goes without food, water, or medical care. Your poor die alone in the streets. And being right you're probably proud of that.

When a guy who supports a liar, con man, sexist, accused rapist, bullying venal theif as president of the Excited States, tries to insult me by calling me "left" I know I'm in the right place.

If its a fake story, its a fake story. I have no way to verify these things. And you got 'suckered' just like everyone else :rolleyes:
We have been eluding the entire thread of it being fake. Looks like it just might be.

This thread is about a faked social media post. Sorry. I know you really wanted it to be true!
And you wouldnt have cared if it was. We got to the truth whether the story is fake or not.

I have to admit, pinch or no pinch, whatever the hell Biden did just as they all started to talk upset her enough to wiggle out of his reach and with a very awkward expression on her face.

Not sure what happened but it does not look good.

And you wouldnt have cared if it was. We got to the truth whether the story is fake or not.
Anyone who isn't a complete imbecile knew it was fake from the beginning.

One thing you can ALWAYS count on is leftists going out of their way to take a ginormous shit on their own integrity.

Blasey Ford: "Over 4 decades ago, BK assaulted me at a party in a room full of guys..specific guys...ummm...I mean...one guy...a different guy. He raped me...umm...he almost raped me...umm....he tried to pull my shirt around my swimsuit I was wearing. It was at a party at a house but I dont remember who's house it was. I know I had to get a ride there but dont remember who gave me the ride. I changed the details of the house, of the incident, I dont remember what day of the week, month, or even year it was so you cant check on my credibility. There were a lot of people there...no...wait...there were ony 6 people there besides me and BK...and these are the specific 6 people (even though NONE OF THEM ever remember there ever BEING such a party, and certainly not one like what Blasey Ford described, even the woman she says was present and who really really really WANTS to believe her...but...no...she wasnt at the alleged party). Even though I remembers it was too far to walk to, I cant rememember when I left or how I got home or who gave me a ride home (because again...if I dont name names, then you cant verify the story and so far everyone I named denied there being such a gathering). But...it happened by golly! And it was so bad I cant even fly...excpet...well...when Im on vacation...or...you know traveling for work...and...stuff...

Leftists: We BELIEVE you!!!!!!

14 year old girl who is LITERALLY on video with Biden and who can CLEARLY be seen moving away from him after he gropes her: "Yes...he pinched my breast."

Leftists: "**** you you lying piece of shit we hate you you little whore....what a little piece of trash...I bet you wanted it and besides TRUMP!!!!! KAVANAUGH!!!! TTTTRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!"

I dont know if either this girl or Blasey Ford is actually telling the 'truth'. I know what the presented evidence says and what presented evidence supports an accusation. But I do know the left will ALWAYS believe anything an accuser says about a conservative and will trip over themselves to defend rat politicians.

People, this thread is about Joe Biden.

I know Trump is still living inside your head rent-free, but let's try to stay on-topic shall we??!!

FOR THE SUCKERS WHO GOT TAKEN by THIS STORY

Maria Piacesi is the headline article on /r/conservative and other right wing social media locations over screenshots from a TikTok account that there is no way to verify even existed. Maria Piacesi's family has also made no statements to support these claims. The TikTok screenshots could have easily been faked and the TikTok account is questions has zero caches or links to it proving it's existance. Even sites like rightjournalism aren't standing by the story with a disclaimer of OPINION: This article contains commentary which reflects the author’s opinion If evidence exists of these claims it certainly doesn't exist in those articles and the video from 2015 doesn't prove what they claim.

View attachment 67345021

Right, because one idiot with a YouTube channel says it's fake then it must be fake right?? 😂

Wait, Biden did wha-- OMG TRUMP!!!

😂 😂

Right, because one idiot with a YouTube channel says it's fake then it must be fake right?? 😂
No it's fake because it is fake. Sorry you got duped. Seems to be easy to do to the Cons these days.

People, this thread is about Joe Biden.

I know Trump is still living inside your head rent-free, but let's try to stay on-topic shall we??!!
Rent free!!! Why do you all use the same terminology? You sound like part of the collective.

One thing you can ALWAYS count on is leftists going out of their way to take a ginormous shit on their own integrity.

Blasey Ford: "Over 4 decades ago, BK assaulted me at a party in a room full of guys..specific guys...ummm...I mean...one guy...a different guy. He raped me...umm...he almost raped me...umm....he tried to pull my shirt around my swimsuit I was wearing. It was at a party at a house but I dont remember who's house it was. I know I had to get a ride there but dont remember who gave me the ride. I changed the details of the house, of the incident, I dont remember what day of the week, month, or even year it was so you cant check on my credibility. There were a lot of people there...no...wait...there were ony 6 people there besides me and BK...and these are the specific 6 people (even though NONE OF THEM ever remember there ever BEING such a party, and certainly not one like what Blasey Ford described, even the woman she says was present and who really really really WANTS to believe her...but...no...she wasnt at the alleged party). Even though I remembers it was too far to walk to, I cant rememember when I left or how I got home or who gave me a ride home (because again...if I dont name names, then you cant verify the story and so far everyone I named denied there being such a gathering). But...it happened by golly! And it was so bad I cant even fly...excpet...well...when Im on vacation...or...you know traveling for work...and...stuff...

14 year old girl who is LITERALLY on video with Biden and who can CLEARLY be seen moving away from him after he gropes her: "Yes...he pinched my breast."

Leftists: "**** you you lying piece of shit we hate you you little whore....what a little piece of trash...I bet you wanted it and besides TRUMP!!!!! KAVANAUGH!!!! TTTTRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!"

I dont know if either this girl or Blasey Ford is actually telling the 'truth'. I know what the presented evidence says and what presented evidence supports an accusation. But I do know the left will ALWAYS believe anything an accuser says about a conservative and will trip over themselves to defend rat politicians.
comment #48, and say DUH!

I didn't believe her and neither did a lot of my Liberal friends. Most of us thought it was a waste of time. Sorry you got duped by a fake social media post. Not our fault.

and you automatically believed the fake account :oops:
Google archives confirms it was her real IG account

image-8.png

I have to admit, pinch or no pinch, whatever the hell Biden did just as they all started to talk upset her enough to wiggle out of his reach and with a very awkward expression on her face.

Not sure what happened but it does not look good.
She didn't want some old guy touching her anymore like most eight year olds?

Back
Top Bottom