• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Young girl (now a teenager) claims Joe Biden did indeed pinch her breast

Did anyone really see a pinch?

disappointed_40x40.gif

So in case you've never seen the video, its a bit strange. Biden allegedly pinches a young girl's breast in full view of the camera.
Girl was 8 years old then, and is 14 now. She claims its true, it did happen.

I cant confirm if its true because all her social media has been deleted

E7C7AAiXEAAwCDD

E7C7ADsXEAElOgw

First, can we finally get the low down on Trump's ***** Grabbing?

It's been out there for years and no one seems to care at all, but a teen's memory from years ago is what? Gold?

I want to hear from the women Trump assaulted...then and only then will I consider any such accusation by a Trumpite to be serious including this one.

Grab a woman's ***** today! It's free! No obligation!

No and really that would be so noticeable that there really would be no doubt about it.
But notice, there are those who jumped all over this on this thread, rubbing their hands in glee, "we finally got Biden, cue up the band music."

I don't know whether to be disgusted with these folks or feel sorry for them, imagine living in a world where every waking moment is used up trying to find "something" on Biden, or on Hunter.

Meanwhile the hot topic today was the Senate hearing on Jan. 6 - coincidence THEY are bringing this up today? A distraction maybe?

It's been out there for years and no one seems to care at all, but a teen's memory from years ago is what? Gold?

I want to hear from the women Trump assaulted...then and only then will I consider any such accusation by a Trumpite to be serious including this one.

In other words you are ok with Biden's pedophillia?

Hmmmmm... I thought the left abhorred whataboutism.

But notice, there are those who jumped all over this on this thread, rubbing their hands in glee, "we finally got Biden, cue up the band music."

I don't know whether to be disgusted with these folks or feel sorry for them, imagine living in a world where every waking moment is used up trying to find "something" on Biden, or on Hunter.

Meanwhile the hot topic today was the Senate hearing on Jan. 6 - coincidence THEY are bringing this up today? A distraction maybe?
Of course. Some are projecting their fantasies onto others, while others just like spreading lies fed to them by the rightwing machine. If anyone actually thought about it, the effort to pinch an eight year old's nipple through clothing would have been noticed right away. Someone probably paid this girl to say this, and someone in her family had the good sense to delete the lies.

The monster. Let's replace him with Bernie Sanders. /s Why do people who support trump who admitted he abused his position over a teen pageant to ogle them in their dressing room think they get to call Biden out for this? Now I suggestion you get a magnifier and stare at Biden's crotch for any arousal when he did it so you can tell the world what you imagine.
"who admitted he abused his position over a teen pageant to ogle them .."

There's a lot more than that, at least two rape suits, the ***** grabbing incident and 100's of other extremely sexist acts and words. The man is a pig.

But we forget all that over the ALLEGATIONS of a 14 year old high school kid from six years ago, so ready the right is to destroy someone's reputation.

Interesting this would surface on DAY ONE of the congressional hearings into Trump's warriors and their attack on democracy.

Deflection has always been a good tool for them, that and short memories.

Of course. Some are projecting their fantasies onto others, while others just like spreading lies fed to them by the rightwing machine. If anyone actually thought about it, the effort to pinch a year old's nipple through clothing would have been noticed right away. Someone probably paid this girl to say this, and someone in her family had the good sense to delete the lies.
if THAT was nipple grabbing, then my nipple was grabbed often when my grandparents got all touchy feely too, and ummmmm, I am a guy too.
I am guessing none of these people were ever touched by a grandparent or as grandparents are too aloof to every touch someone.

So you are saying it was just your garden variety fondle. Fair enough.
Ok, you show me a pinch, and if you are imagining you see one, well I would be more worried about you than I am about Joe.

Ok, you show me a pinch, and if you are imagining you see one, well I would be more worried about you than I am about Joe.
I didnt accuse him of a pinch. The victim did. Why dont you believe her?

if THAT was nipple grabbing, then my nipple was grabbed often when my grandparents got all touchy feely too, and ummmmm, I am a guy too.
I am guessing none of these people were ever touched by a grandparent or as grandparents are too aloof to every touch someone.
People don't understand when they accuse people of doing things like this with no proof, they are the ones actually sexualizing children. Do they think eight year old girls have hard enough nipples for someone to pinch unnoticed? Seriously it is so idiotic, and frankly ****ing disgusting.

People don't understand when they accuse people of doing things like this with no proof, they are the ones actually sexualizing children. Do they think eight year old girls have hard enough nipples for someone to pinch unnoticed? Seriously it is so idiotic, and frankly ****ing disgusting.
Umm, it is the victim who is accusing him. How did you miss that?

Maybe those accusing Biden of nipple pinching are seeing something in their fantasies?

FOR THE SUCKERS WHO GOT TAKEN by THIS STORY

Maria Piacesi is the headline article on /r/conservative and other right wing social media locations over screenshots from a TikTok account that there is no way to verify even existed. Maria Piacesi's family has also made no statements to support these claims. The TikTok screenshots could have easily been faked and the TikTok account is questions has zero caches or links to it proving it's existance. Even sites like rightjournalism aren't standing by the story with a disclaimer of OPINION: This article contains commentary which reflects the author’s opinion If evidence exists of these claims it certainly doesn't exist in those articles and the video from 2015 doesn't prove what they claim.

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png

Back
Top Bottom