• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You have to just laugh when Black lives matter is attacked from the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know dam well that I don't have to spend even a minute to come up with right wing hate garbage on my regressive hate list.. There is no such list for the Democrats, well maybe a real short one.

You could start with the Constitution, America and Successful white people. That might just be all it takes.

You know dam well that I don't have to spend even a minute to come up with right wing hate garbage on my regressive hate list.. There is no such list for the Democrats, well maybe a real short one.

D's generally hate anyone who refuses to sing the praises of Victim Culture.

Or who otherwise has the gall to think "wrong".

And the R's

Tolerance ain't nothin but sloganeering to them.....

thats ridiculous, the only difference in the numbers is because of concentration by income and race. No one gets along fine. If fine means killing each other.

:violin That same old liberal song.

We get it. You think the GOP is akin to the KKK.
well the regressives do have a much larger hate list. but apples to apples probably not but enough to destroy this country and it's values.

well the regressives do have a much larger hate list. but apples to apples probably not but enough to destroy this country and it's values.

Name the hate list, detail it for us.

bull**** make believe crap coming from ignorance.

Ignorance is saying that an education will get you ahead in life?

THAT sounds like ignorance

It's very short. They hate everyone who doesn't think like they do.

D's generally hate anyone who refuses to sing the praises of Victim Culture, or who otherwise has the gall to think "wrong".

And the R's

Tolerance ain't nothin but sloganeering to them.....
Victim culture , You have to work on that one, The only definition of victim I know about is that something is harmed by the actions of others. So your saying that my list isn't populated by obvious victims. If you want to take away anything that helps the poor that would make them a victim by the definition of victim. What you want is that the word victim carries your prescribed definition. Thats not how it works.

Black lives matter is now a hate group as far as our countries biggest hate group is concerned, our own conservative regressive party. Simply look at the facts, list the hate from the regressive party and list the hate from black lives matter and there is no comparison. One is trying to do something about a real issue in this country and the other is using hate to keep the political support over a over abundance of haters in this country and what they are offering is the destruction of this counties values and future.

A group that chants, what do we want dead cops , when do we want it NOW !....... and fry them like bacon... yep a HATE group ! Destruction of values and moralS is the corner stone of the democRATS !

Nothing from here either.

Yep, your intellect is far too advanced for me to argue against. I bow to your intellectual and moral superiority and will, from this day forth, vote a straight Dem. ticket, buy an electric car, only eat organic food and save a whale every month.

I was not aware that the conservatives were killing police officers.

Leftists have a long and rich history of racism and hate. Starting with slavery, Trail of Tears, KKK, Jim Crow, Eugenics, interment of Americans of Japanese descent, segregation laws, anti civil rights, now we have BLM, Occupiers, etc.

Yep. You win. Like shooting fish in a barrel, isn't it? Keep up the good work.

I win too... it is that easy. Give me a medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom