• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You have to just laugh when Black lives matter is attacked from the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republicans support law and order and the police.

BlackLivesMatter call on their people to murder police officers.......and their people murder police officers.

Yes, one or the other is a hate group.

You figure it out.
Well if we are going to throw out goofy facts , then you will appreciate that in some police department tattoos are handed out to cops who get a black kill.

Black lives matter is now a hate group as far as our countries biggest hate group is concerned, our own conservative regressive party. Simply look at the facts, list the hate from the regressive party and list the hate from black lives matter and there is no comparison. One is trying to do something about a real issue in this country and the other is using hate to keep the political support over a over abundance of haters in this country and what they are offering is the destruction of this counties values and future.

Another mis-aimed leftist rant from the prince of poor aim. Wrong on both counts.

I hate people that hate people that hate. :shoot

The real issue is not that police officers shoot African Americans in disproportionate number. They do not. The issue BLM should address is that Blacks kill a disproportionate number of their own. Correcting that matter would show care for Black lives.
Funny, if all green people were forced into certain areas through housing segregation , redlining and gentrification so that all these green people neighbors will also be green then who would most likely kill them. That what you call drivel, much that comes from the right are lies and distortions, like this comment of his.

The real issue is that Blacks expect to be treated like Whites regardless of how badly they act. This is within the context of Blacks expecting to get to the same life results as Whites regardless of how little education they get and also regardless of how little other work they do. That is not how this works, which they would know if they worked on their education a smidge, which is each person's obligation to themselves as well as to the rest of us. I do not take seriously complaints about lack of obtainment of the good life from those who refuse to do what they can to help themselves.

I opt out of the pity party.
bull**** make believe crap coming from ignorance.

Blacks, women, unions, government workers, the 47% Muslims, gays, Mexicans, Obama, Clinton, Clinton both of them. We will add the 90% hate list education, government, social security, Medicare, health care, clean air, science and facts. Now it is your turn.

No matter how much you try, it's not working. Comparing the GOP to a hate group is hyperbolic and plain stupid.

So I win just by saying what I said and everyone of you not being able to argue against any point i made., this is to easy. You people have to understand how stupid it makes you look when all you do is write unassociated comments. Why when you can just move on if you can't say anything. I would rather be ignored then read nothing comments all day. This goes to the level
of pitiful.

Funny, if all green people were forced into certain areas through housing segregation , redlining and gentrification so that all these green people neighbors will also be green then who would most likely kill them. That what you call drivel, much that comes from the right are lies and distortions, like this comment of his.

Only if they too were thugs. Thousands of other colors living in the same crayon box get along just fine.

No matter how much you try, it's not working. Comparing the GOP to a hate group is hyperbolic and plain stupid.
You know dam well that I don't have to spend even a minute to come up with right wing hate garbage on my regressive hate list.. There is no such list for the Democrats, well maybe a real short one.

bull**** make believe crap coming from ignorance.

If you want me to take you seriously you must shine your light upon reality.

Drive-by label placing on speakers does nothing for me.

Make an argument, preferably with evidence.

That is how this game is played.

Seriously.

So I win just by saying what I said and everyone of you not being able to argue against any point i made., this is to easy. You people have to understand how stupid it makes you look when all you do is write unassociated comments. Why when you can just move on if you can't say anything. I would rather be ignored then read nothing comments all day. This goes to the level
of pitiful.

If you posted an OP worth the time to formulate a response that matters maybe you'd get better responses. Considering you are casting about half the potential posters here as "Hate group" members not based on real hate but on political venom, it greatly reduces your chance to have a decent discussion. No one likes talking to people like you, it's intellectually painful.

of pitiful.

Yep. You win. Like shooting fish in a barrel, isn't it? Keep up the good work.

That way of thinking is probably the one thing that holds indigenous African Americans back more than anything else.

Naom Chomsky would disagree.

Chomsky: Today's GOP is a Candidate for Most Dangerous Organization in Human History

Only if they too were thugs. Thousands of other colors living in the same crayon box get along just fine.
thats ridiculous, the only difference in the numbers is because of concentration by income and race. No one gets along fine. If fine means killing each other.

You know dam well that I don't have to spend even a minute to come up with right wing hate garbage on my regressive hate list.. There is no such list for the Democrats, well maybe a real short one.

We get it. You think the GOP is akin to the KKK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom