• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

you dont need a fridge or stove

fridge and stove are to deal with toxic bacteria from animal products

if your a vegan you dont need those two appliances

so you can sell them and use the money to buy more vegetables

and laugh at the carnivores wasting so much time cooking and refrigerating their toxic bacteria
Actually, about ten-fifteen years ago we had an extended power outage when the remnants of a hurricane blew over a bunch of trees. At the time, the wife and I were raw food vegetarians. We didn't miss electricity at all. Now, we freak out if power goes out for an hour....no Internet.

cooking reduces nutrients, kills them

It depends on the food and how it's cooked. For instance, steaming and grilling is more nutritious than boiling and frying. And tomatoes, beans, potatoes, spinach, carrots and mushrooms are more nutritious when cooked than raw, And too, some vegetables that are high in fiber such as kidney beans and potatoes are bad for the digestion unless cooked.

It depends on the food and how it's cooked. For instance, steaming and grilling is more nutritious than boiling and frying. And tomatoes, beans, potatoes, spinach, carrots and mushrooms are more nutritious when cooked than raw, And too, some vegetables that are high in fiber such as kidney beans and potatoes are bad for the digestion unless cooked.

since when does anyone care about nutrients?

stuffing their faces with burgers and fries all day then all of a sudden pretending to care about nutrients when it comes time to argue with someone haha

since when does anyone care about nutrients?

stuffing their faces with burgers and fries all day then all of a sudden pretending to care about nutrients when it comes time to argue with someone haha
When did you stop caring about nutrients....five minutes ago?

I don't really like most vegetables cooked, but what else can you do with corn or potatoes?

I think this vegan thread proves in some cases, "You are what you eat". If you live on a diet of "fresh" vegetables without refrigeration and cooking to make them safe to eat, then get ready for repeated bouts of serious staphylococcal food-poisoning infections and eventual death. But hey, then you'll be refrigerated for awhile until they burn your mortal remains and bury the ashes. So refrigeration and stoves are likely unavoidable for us all at some point, I fear.

Cheers and graze on.
Evilroddy.

My body requires protein to function properly and to get the required nutrients from plant sources would cause far more damage to the environment than my current diet.

How did this abortion get to 45 posts?

Back
Top Bottom