• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

you dont need a fridge or stove

Why am i having Militant_Vegan flashbacks?

fridge and stove are to deal with toxic bacteria from animal products

if your a vegan you dont need those two appliances

so you can sell them and use the money to buy more vegetables

and laugh at the carnivores wasting so much time cooking and refrigerating their toxic bacteria

Yeah, I mean why would anyone buy artificially dried sea salt when they can just lick rocks like some sheep do? As you note, they would be no reason to first cook the rock with a stove or store rocks in a refrigerator.

You should open up a restaurant on this concept. I certain it would go great. If someone asked for salt just tell them to lick the granite table top. "Enjoy your uncooked beans and beets." Why would anyone cook rice or oats?

Give an example of what you eat and how you prepare it.
it is clear you have little contact with vegans

the last thing you want to do is ask them a question to encourage them to explain why their way should be found so much better that being omnivorous

this place does not have adequate bandwidth for what is about to unfold

and laugh at the carnivores wasting so much time cooking and refrigerating their toxic bacteria

Humans are omnivores. Including YOU.

a17b4dc65ef2c3bbc5429d29adf5673c.jpg

BigheartedUnnaturalCrocodileskink-small.gif

it is clear you have little contact with vegans

the last thing you want to do is ask them a question to encourage them to explain why their way should be found so much better that being omnivorous

this place does not have adequate bandwidth for what is about to unfold

I don't. A friend of a friend is a vegan. That is the only one I know. I will stick to eating meat.
PETA (people eating tasty animals). great organization. :giggle:

Yeah, I mean why would anyone buy artificially dried sea salt when they can just lick rocks like some sheep do? As you note, they would be no reason to first cook the rock with a stove or store rocks in a refrigerator.

You should open up a restaurant on this concept. I certain it would go great. If someone asked for salt just tell them to lick the granite table top. "Enjoy your uncooked beans and beets." Why would anyone cook rice or oats?
You two should enjoy talking to each other.

I love the other republicans, independents and libertarians who post crazy stuff like joko calling this guy crazy. Priceless.

Back
Top Bottom