• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yo (Part II) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
Hey All,
I started posting here a year back and have been gone for a bit, and now I'm back. Because I'm certain no one remembers me:

I'm NortheastCynic, 23, mixed-race, pride of Boston, MA and a current law student. I'm a pragmatic, liberal kind of guy and my main areas of interest are civil rights and environmental law/policy. The place I've been doing most of my posting has gotten a little stale and one-sided ideologically, so here I am.

Are you a Patriots fan?

Ew a Northeastern student.
Heh, between this and and your avatar, I've gotta do it: Damn.

Gina said:
Are you a Patriots fan?
I'm originally from Jersey but have lived in New England most of my life...but I'm a Jets fan. The Jets, the Bruins and NU hockey; if baseball were never played again, I'd be okay with it.

Heh, between this and and your avatar, I've gotta do it: Damn.

I know I read it last night. I was pretty upset by it because Trivino was a big part of our offense, but for the crimes he should have been kicked off the team. The good thing is that he can't go play at BC now.

I'm originally from Jersey but have lived in New England most of my life...but I'm a Jets fan. The Jets, the Bruins and NU hockey; if baseball were never played again, I'd be okay with it.

Ew just leave now. The fact that you are a Jets fan just makes everything worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom