• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yet another climate reconstruction confirms warming.

Science doesn't do "troof", it does evidence, and the preponderance of that is overwhelming.

_69002528_kivalina-976.jpg

Take a good look, it's highly likely not to be here ten years from now. An American casualty of climate change.

BBC News - The Alaskan village set to disappear under water in a decade

Why not show instead the tops of the buildings of that island that disappeared beneath the waves ten years ago?

I know it doesn't exist, but just to make you do some actual research to prove it to yourself.

AGW Science exists only in the murky future, models and the minds of politicians trying to take my money.

Think about it.

the lower troposphere has a mass equivalent to what? Maybe 15 ft of water, then less than 1/4 the heat capacity.

Shedding 1 degree into the water sure goes a long way to mixing with several meters of water, doesn't it...

Don't you see the insignificance of the air warming the water?

Note that I did specify capacity when you switched to premise of the air warming the water. I looked the conductance up a few days ago, and water is about the same as some types of brick... Much more than air though!

Mo does his share of switching premises part way through a discussion.

Sure. Because everyone knows that's the problem... 😳

If you live in an area that gets snow, sprinkle some on the snow in your front yard and measure the difference it makes in the melt rate from the untreated snow.

You can do the same thing with a small piece of tar paper or a black piece of paper.

Sorry. Maybe when you said:

"It should be obvious that the atmosphere will have little effect on ocean temperature" I took it as you saying it is obvious that the atmosphere will have little effect on ocean temperature.

I regret the error and the crazy distortion.

LOL...

LOL...

LOL...

LOL...

Are you the Court Jester?

LOL...

LOL...

Little effect ≠ no effect... You said "no effect" when you paraphrased me, that's why you are wrong.

LOL...

LOL...

LOL...

LOL...

Back
Top Bottom