• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WTF- another Biden senior moment.

I agree that the FEMA footage is not that bad (although he did suddenly walk away in a sudden manner that astonished the lady standing next to him).

Many other clips, however, leave no doubt as to his fragile grip on reality.

During the next two years, there is the real possibility that he may deteriorate to such a degree that even the New York Times says it's time for him to "temporarily" withdraw.

Have a nice weekend!
I don't think he should run again. He is too old and it shows but anyone who listens to his speeches both off the cuff and prepared knows the man is not in cognitive decline.

I don't think he should run again. He is too old and it shows but anyone who listens to his speeches both off the cuff and prepared knows the man is not in cognitive decline.
I guess it all depends on one's definition of "cognitive decline."

I guess it all depends on one's definition of "cognitive decline."
On that, we can agree. Some form their opinions based on clips, outtakes and RW media commentators and others listen to his complete speeches, comments and actual actions.

Lol - you talk about Trump FAR more than I ever will, Trump worshiper. Are you ever not thinking about him?
That lying bastard and his whole corrupt family of traitors are in the damn news every single day. You have to be in a coma not to know that.......or a trump worshiper who ignores all this racism, lying, corruption, Putin sucking and insurrection inciting. If that's the case, you're no better than that scum. 🤡

That lying bastard and his whole corrupt family of traitors are in the damn news every single day. You have to be in a coma not to know that.......or a trump worshiper who ignores all this racism, lying, corruption, Putin sucking and insurrection inciting. If that's the case, you're no better than that scum. 🤡
Okay Trump Worshiper. You be you.

Looks like his dementia kicked in. And like the person who looks around to see who noticed after they fall down...snaps out of his dementia and starts shaking hands as not to look too much as a dumb ass.

Looks like his dementia kicked in. And like the person who looks around to see who noticed after they fall down...snaps out of his dementia and starts shaking hands as not to look too much as a dumb ass.
I was not aware people suffering from dementia could simply "snap" themselves out of it.
And have the wherewithal to mask their dementia via quick witted diversionary tactics?
You need to alert the medical community right away about your stunning discovery.

And don't forget, this dim witted, dementia addled guy clown whipped your boy in 2020- he with the "best words" and "great big brain." So there is that.

I'm sure that clip is full of context.

lol

Back
Top Bottom