• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WTF- another Biden senior moment.

Cue the liberal responses.
1) "bbb bbb but Trump"
2) ' It's not what it seems because of ( some BS reason )
Not a liberal by any means, but why is this out of context clip so horrifying?

Even with helpers and handlers - he's a mess.
Yes, he is.

It's a pity that Dr. Biden is an enabler.

Regardless of one's political leanings, in a perfect society, an elderly gentleman in his condition would never be allowed to be in the Oval Office.

What a tragedy that the woke Dems that run things are more interested in the welfare of the Democratic Party than in the welfare of the nation.

He didn't wander off aimlessly...he went to talk to the FEMA workers who were calling out to him and applauding . I think this was before his speech and the FEMA lady was wanting him at the microphone...but Biden being Biden was about the people.
True, but the OP could have been inspired by the out of context bs during the last admin. True, lots of fodder on that one, but yeah, partisans do what they must.

Yes, he is.

Regardless of one's political leanings, in a perfect society, an elderly gentleman in his condition would never be allowed to be in the Oval Office.

What a tragedy that the woke Dems that run things are more interested in the welfare of the Democratic Party than in the welfare of the nation.
Regardless, good things are happening.

Yes, he is.

With all the anti American shit the right has been involved with since the election, the health of the Democratic party is the health of the nation.

If he keeps this up, they're going to put him back in the basement.
Why would they do that? Despite his senior moments, he still makes right wingers his bitches.

agreed but thats how false narratives work

some nutter makes up a false narritive and then other nutters the like how the narritive sounds or make them feel just run with it . . .the hell with facts, honesty , integrity or reality

some simply dont care others are to dumb to understand their mistake
That's it in a nutshell!

Here is the entire video as recorded on CSPAN. It was I said. He was to go to the podium to make remarks but unscripted chose to address the FEMA workers first. Clearly, the video in the OP was edited. Remarkable the number of people who see a 20-second clip and automatically believe what they are told they are seeing. Guess that's because they have no idea what a truly good person acts like.

Like being spontaneous, following your heart. I am not a fan of Joe, but yeah, I'd be right behind him, cheering.

Regardless, good things are happening.
Some people disagree.

High prices for gas.
High prices for food.
"Kids" in Philadelphia looting stores.
Apartment rents sky high.
The armed forces bastions of woke ideology.
Unauthorized migrants flooding into the country.

Some people disagree.

High prices for gas.
High prices for food.
"Kids" in Philadelphia looting stores.
Apartment rents sky high.
The armed forces bastions of woke ideology.
Unauthorized migrants flooding into the country.
I was wondering about the "good things are happening". Like you seem to be, I'm certainly wondering what good things?

Larry M Lawrence
@lmlawrence891

In the middle of a FEMA conference, he just wanders off aimlessly.
@DLoesch

@INDIO_RADIO

@ChrisLoesch

More bullshit propaganda you drag out of your ass and bring the integrity of this forum down with. Stop your desperate lying all the time, you have nothing.

If you have no attention span at all, fast forward in this video to minute 20, that is the reality, not the crap you're spreading around this place. You have a short memory regarding your donnie demento.

More bullshit propaganda you drag out of your ass and bring the integrity of this forum down with. Stop your desperate lying all the time, you have nothing.

If you have no attention span at all, fast forward in this video to minute 20, that is the reality, not the crap you're spreading around this place. You have a short memory regarding your donnie demento.

What a great response when asked about Desantis. Very dignified.

What a great response when asked about Desantis. Very dignified.
I agree. President Biden is an intelligent adult with integrity and patriotism. Night and day compared to the childish, insult slinging, ex-Inciter In Chief whose cultists smeared their feces on the walls of our Capitol during their failed insurrection.

Thanks to our President and all those who voted for him, he has brought honor once again to our White House. Let's keep this country on the right track and look to a brighter future for all our citizens, regardless of race, religion, gender, etc.

af5712394b92bb47b7c53129aa43d11c.jpg

You're another rightwing trump worshiper with a selective memory. 🤡
Lol - you talk about Trump FAR more than I ever will, Trump worshiper. Are you ever not thinking about him?

Yes, he is.

Did you view the actual Cspan footage that I provided in post # !3? He didn't "wander away" at all. He deliberately turned to face the FEMA workers and thank them directly for all they do and then returned to the podium. There may be legitimate things to criticize him for but this type of thing only makes those who relish it look petty.

Did you view the actual Cspan footage that I provided in post # !3? He didn't "wander away" at all. He deliberately turned to face the FEMA workers and thank them directly for all they do and then returned to the podium. There may be legitimate things to criticize him for but this type of thing only makes those who relish it look petty.
I agree that the FEMA footage is not that bad (although he did suddenly walk away in a sudden manner that astonished the lady standing next to him).

Many other clips, however, leave no doubt as to his fragile grip on reality.

During the next two years, there is the real possibility that he may deteriorate to such a degree that even the New York Times says it's time for him to "temporarily" withdraw.

Have a nice weekend!

Back
Top Bottom