• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Written Statement/Written Confession (2 Viewers)

Oh yeah.

And GZ says that he got out of his vehicle to get data on his location to give to NEN. But that's not supported by the phone call and the timeline which puts GZ across the block already when he is giving NEN directions to his vehicle.

What Serino said is that all evidence supports GZ's claim and there is no basis for a prosecution.
Are you characterizing Serino's recommendation that GZ be charged w/ manslaughter? Or something else?

We ALL know why you use NLN.
Well of course you do, I just said it. Silly-games are my forte'.

Kind of a cute story behind the term, or at least my using it....
One snowy day my boys were making a lot of noise around the house, just being kids, just being boys. Tag, logos, movies, you name it. So at one point they were repeating eachother....one would say something weird and the other would try and repeat it.

So I looked at both of them and said "repeat after me"....and then I didn't say a word. They started giggling to themselves "you're playing silly-games daddy".

And that's how I see this forum, a bunch of small children running around making noise because they can't go outside to play. So, you like silly games such as bringing up anything prior to Feb26th2012 on the ZM/TM case? Fine, I like silly games too, no reason to get mad about it, it's just the internet, not the jury, no one's life hangs on anything we think or say, so lets have some fun.

Last edited:
LOLOLOLOL.. Facts are meaningless for you.... George believed that the burglaries were commited by young black men.. and he did profile Trayvon.. The problem is that George didn't wait for the police... and it turns out George was wrong.

Is GZ racist? Who knows? What is known is that George got carried away.

Your message is false. You can not quote one message of GZ saying "burglaries are committed by young black men."

It is nonsense to claim GZ should have waited for the police to arrive to tell them "I don't know where he went to."

Who got "carried away" was TM. He is who turned it into violence after first playing cat and mouse with GZ. From the first, it appears TM decided to toy with GZ, then with GZ off the phone he felt safe to assault GZ.

It turned out that GZ was exactly right about TM. There was something not right about him.

Your message is false. You can not quote one message of GZ saying "burglaries are committed by young black men."

It is nonsense to claim GZ should have waited for the police to arrive to tell them "I don't know where he went to."

Who got "carried away" was TM. He is who turned it into violence after first playing cat and mouse with GZ. From the first, it appears TM decided to toy with GZ, then with GZ off the phone he felt safe to assault GZ.

It turned out that GZ was exactly right about TM. There was something not right about him.

The Retreat had 8 burglaries in 15 months and the "suspicious" persons that George called in to the police were black males.

That's not really the issue here.. The issue is that GZ didn't wait for the police but went after GZ on his own... And then he told a pack of ridiculous lies... because George thinks people are too stupid to pay attention.

Doubled back????? LLOLOLOLOL

Are you characterizing Serino's recommendation that GZ be charged w/ manslaughter? Or something else?

Serino specifically told the press that the evidence supported GZ's claim and that there was no evidence supporting prosecution.

WEEKS later when the feds and state officials vetoed the local DA and police, they demanding prosecution and undertaking to remove the police chief, Serino said he supported prosecution - explaining he will say anything to protect his job.

because him calling the cops on only blacks from when he moved there in 2009 doesn't show a pattern.....
If no_limit_nigga had filed a harassment complaint and pressed civil charges, that might be relevant.

But this isn't a civil harassment case. This is a criminal self-defense case. All that matters is the moment the two were face to face and forward. Nothing before. Not even Mr. Zimmerman following anyone. Doesn't matter. At all.

I am sure that's all connected in some way in your head. But from outside, the connections not all that clear.
It's ok, that's part of the fun.

Serino specifically told the press that the evidence supported GZ's claim and that there was no evidence supporting prosecution.

WEEKS later when the feds and state officials vetoed the local DA and police, they demanding prosecution and undertaking to remove the police chief, Serino said he supported prosecution - explaining he will say anything to protect his job.

Saving job and pension? Of course.. SOP.

That's company politics... If your boss lies or forges documents or is extorting drugs from your in house pharmacists, you can fall on your sword or play along and CYA.

The Retreat had 8 burglaries in 15 months and the "suspicious" persons that George called in to the police were black males.

That's not really the issue here.. The issue is that GZ didn't wait for the police but went after GZ on his own... And then he told a pack of ridiculous lies... because George thinks people are too stupid to pay attention.

Doubled back????? LLOLOLOLOL

How many calls per month was that?

How about SEVEN in total? Less than 1 every 2 months.

Oh how you like to leave off that one of those did lead to an arrest. And we know why too, don't we?

Cops often do not make true statements in interrogations and questioning.

CITE ALL 7 calls to prove all 7 were about African-Americans? Otherwise there is no reason to believe it.

Oh, that's right, you still claim the tape was not altered and that Zimmerman phoned in immediately stating the race of TM as the reason he was suspicious, rather than that a total deliberate falsification by the Democratic media and GZ didn't even mention TM's race.

He did not tell a pack of lies. But Democratic officials and the Democratic media did.

If no_limit_nigga had filed a harassment complaint and pressed civil charges, that might be relevant.

But this isn't a civil harassment case. This is a criminal self-defense case. All that matters is the moment the two were face to face and forward. Nothing before. Not even Mr. Zimmerman following anyone. Doesn't matter. At all.

It's ok, that's part of the fun.

Zimmerman attackers absolutely want to find anything other than what happened to make their case. They are about hating Zimmerman, not what happened. Racists and race-baiters thrive on hatred.

Zimmerman attackers absolutely want to find anything other than what happened to make their case. They are about hating Zimmerman, not what happened. Racists and race-baiters thrive on hatred.

No one should HATE George, just question his ridiculous lies.

George is much too dumb and pathetic to hate.

And, as dumb and pathetic as he is.. he can't go around killing teens.

...They are about hating Zimmerman, not what happened. Racists and race-baiters thrive on hatred.

that's why racists keep calling TM a "nigga", and use stereotypical black-language.

and why you keep ignoring it. Silence=Acceptance, my friend.

So you pick what looks like the three weakest points and even then fail to properly address them.

I just picked three that wouldn't require a lot of looking, as I was being lazy. None of your points are particularly strong or incriminating / proof that Zimm didn anything.

4. You (and GZ) want people to believe he could not remember the main entrance road to a place he lived for three years? The same road he had done patrols on? Have you ever bothered to check his past calls where he had no problem remembering the street name? Do you honestly think an honest person will believe he couldn't remember that street name?

Yes, otherwise he would have provided that street name to the NEN rather then RVC, which is not where Zimmerman was at. BTW, I haven't heard any of his past calls, can you link them?

9. He claims he pulled over as soon as he saw TM then stated TM was at the clubhouse. We also know Dee said TM first noticed GZ watching him while he was at the clubhouse and that was over a month before GZ's statement was released so your claim GZ saw before he got to the clubhouse is proven wrong by GZ and Dee. Also, his first statement makes no mention of Taaffe's yard but in later statements said that is where he saw TM.

You do realize that just because T first noticed Z at one place, does not mean that is the first place that Z noticed T, right? Wow, you just cracked the case. I mean he didn't originally state it was in Taffe's yard but later did? Hang him high!

4. Never said they saw the whole fight. Once again: two different witnesses saw only one person on the ground after the fight started but before the gunshot.

You may actually want to listen to their interviews with the police. They didn't see anything until after the GS. It was only later that they claimed they saw Zimm on top prior to the GS.

Last edited:
I just picked three that wouldn't require a lot of looking, as I was being lazy. None of your points are particularly strong or incriminating / proof that Zimm didn anything.

Yes, otherwise he would have provided that street name to the NEN rather then RVC, which is not where Zimmerman was at. BTW, I haven't heard any of his past calls, can you link them?

You do realize that just because T first noticed Z at one place, does not mean that is the first place that Z noticed T, right? Wow, you just cracked the case. I mean he didn't originally state it was in Taffe's yard but later did? Hang him high!

You may actually want to listen to their interviews with the police. They didn't see anything until after the GS. It was only later that they claimed they saw Zimm on top prior to the GS.

OK.. please explain to me how George claims "Tryvon doubled back".

some folks use the term "nolimitnigga" because its a passive-aggresive way of calling Trayvon Martin and other black people "nigger".
You promised us you wouldn't respond to our posts when we used that term...please keep your promise.

You promised us you wouldn't respond to our posts when we used that term...please keep your promise.

I changed that to "won't answer your questions".

So don't ask me any questions while using racist language, cause I won't answer such bull****.

that's why racists keep calling TM a "nigga", and use stereotypical black-language.

and why you keep ignoring it. Silence=Acceptance, my friend.

Why do you continue with your attempted baiting?

I changed that to "won't answer your questions".

So don't ask me any questions while using racist language, cause I won't answer such bull****.
When did you change your statement about no_limit_nigga?

I guess you are completely unaware Serino filed charges against GZ before the State and Feds got involved.

What? GZ supporters are largely ignoring the facts in the OP.

OK.. please explain to me how George claims "Tryvon doubled back".

I'm not sure what you want me to explain... Trayvon hid (or doubled back) from someone he suspected might continue following and, when he saw an opportunity, approached in an apaprently aggressive manner according to both Dee and Zimm.

How about your source your claims so we can see the dates you're talking about here?

I'm not sure what you want me to explain... Trayvon hid (or doubled back) from someone he suspected might continue following and, when he saw an opportunity, approached in an apaprently aggressive manner according to both Dee and Zimm.

Dee said nothing about Trayvon doubling back.. and George couldn't SEE Trayvon.. He said that TM was headed in the "direction" of the back entrance.

How did George know that TM "doubled back" or "hid"?

Its such a simple problem... an oversight, like looking for your glasses when they are on your head.

George invented that part of his narrative..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom