• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would MLK be Pro Maga?

Would MLK be Pro MAGA?

• Yes

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 61 74.4%
  • You proud way-cis white men make me sick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes of course more people are murdered by native born, statistically speaking that is what should happen in a nation of over 300 million. Your problem is this statistic. They arent supposed to be here AT ALL, therefore one murder...excuse me uno murder is uno to many. These people would still be alive if it werent for filthy leftists helping them come here.
Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

One murder committed by Trump loving Neo-Confederates and Neo-Nazis is one too many, yet you lot are fine with that. They never could have installed the unconstitutional and tyrannical Jim Crow regimes without despicable conservatives actively helping them and they continue to launch terrorist attacks to this day.

One murder committed by Trump loving Neo-Confederates and Neo-Nazis is one too many, yet you lot are fine with that. They never could have installed the unconstitutional and tyrannical Jim Crow regimes without despicable conservatives actively helping them and they continue to launch terrorist attacks to this day.

Where did I say I am fine with Trump loving neo nazis killing people. Only your side is actively supporting illegals. At no point have I supported neo nazi murderers. You on the other hand are for open borders and sanctuary cities correct?

What took place at charlottesville wasn't a Neo-Nazi meet up, it was the "Unite the Right" rally. That was Richard Spencer's faggy attempt to bring togetter diffrent people(i.e. Alt-Righters, Normal republicans, ect), to protest the removel of Confedrerate stautes. What ended up happening was a bunch of alt-righters, some normal people protesting and hand full of white sumpremacy groups showed up for the protest.

Just because you see some edge-lords marching with tiki torches and chanting "jews will not replace"(which was a play on the pharese "He will not devide us" these people comunecate in memes) doesn't mean they are Neo-Nazis. Alt-Righters are the Antitheses of the of the PC culture and they view thier edgy humor as a means to combat it.

Neo-Nazis are a fringe organized political affilation.

Alt-Righters are a bucnh of edgy retards, that congregate in online ****holes, talk crap about everyone/everything and listen far right e-celebs.

These are two diffrent groups.

Antifa supports the Dems in the same way, actual Neo-Nazis support the GOP...They just don't.

They never could have installed the unconstitutional and tyrannical Jim Crow regimes without despicable conservatives actively helping them and they continue to launch terrorist attacks to this day.

aheartylol.jpg
You watch way to much fake news bro.

I use many sources and fact check them for myself.

Multiple crap sources are still crap.

What 3rd world problems? Be specific.

"In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…"
Close enough, you people are so disingenuous.

You didn't back up ****. You posted crap.

https://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-changing-prison-population/

prison-population-fig-2 .jpg

https://www.tdcj.texas.gov/documents/Statistical_Report_FY2014.pdf

https://corrections.az.gov/sites/default/files/REPORTS/Stats/Oct2018/adc-inmatestats_ethnic-distribution_oct18.pdf
2018 39% white population 38.8%Mexican American/National

I grew up in LA, I don't need a news report or a study to tell you this.

While a lot of illegals are fine people, there are still scumbags that immigrate with them and that turns their communities into crime ridden ****holes like they came from. This is why they fill up prisons at a disproportionate rate compared to whites.

For the sake of these communities, we need to able to limit and chose who comes into our country.

Yes of course more people are murdered by native born, statistically speaking that is what should happen in a nation of over 300 million. Your problem is this statistic. They arent supposed to be here AT ALL, therefore one murder...excuse me uno murder is uno to many. These people would still be alive if it werent for filthy leftists helping them come here.
Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

The perp at the top of the list in your link is described as "alleged". Can't that website do better?

Multiple crap sources are still crap.

"In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…"
Close enough, you people are so disingenuous.

You didn't back up ****. You posted crap.

https://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-changing-prison-population/

View attachment 67248890

https://www.tdcj.texas.gov/documents/Statistical_Report_FY2014.pdf

https://corrections.az.gov/sites/default/files/REPORTS/Stats/Oct2018/adc-inmatestats_ethnic-distribution_oct18.pdf
2018 39% white population 38.8%Mexican American/National

I grew up in LA, I don't need a news report or a study to tell you this.

While a lot of illegals are fine people, there are still scumbags that immigrate with them and that turns their communities into crime ridden ****holes like they came from. This is why they fill up prisons at a disproportionate rate compared to whites.

For the sake of these communities, we need to able to limit and chose who comes into our country.

It's impossible to debate a conservative who dismisses reports from the Cato Institute as crap. It becomes obvious that nothing I say will make any difference. The only reason to beat my head against such a brick wall is because it feels good when I stop.

What took place at charlottesville wasn't a Neo-Nazi meet up, it was the "Unite the Right" rally. That was Richard Spencer's faggy attempt to bring togetter diffrent people(i.e. Alt-Righters, Normal republicans, ect), to protest the removel of Confedrerate stautes. What ended up happening was a bunch of alt-righters, some normal people protesting and hand full of white sumpremacy groups showed up for the protest.

Just because you see some edge-lords marching with tiki torches and chanting "jews will not replace"(which was a play on the pharese "He will not devide us" these people comunecate in memes) doesn't mean they are Neo-Nazis. Alt-Righters are the Antitheses of the of the PC culture and they view thier edgy humor as a means to combat it.

Neo-Nazis are a fringe organized political affilation.

Alt-Righters are a bucnh of edgy retards, that congregate in online ****holes, talk crap about everyone/everything and listen far right e-celebs.

These are two diffrent groups.

Antifa supports the Dems in the same way, actual Neo-Nazis support the GOP...They just don't.

"Humor".

Yeah, right. They were just "joking". :lamo

What a load of crap.

And guess what happened when Spencer brought together all those groups? There was a terrorist attack. And Donnie Draft Dodger decided to claim there were some fine Neo Nazis and Neo Confederates. Can you imagine the ****show if Obana had claimed there were some fine ISIS supporters?

I've literally seen conservatives calling the Democratic Party a domestic terrorist organization on this board.

View attachment 67248888
You watch way to much fake news bro.

Actually it's just basic historical facts bud. Southern conservatives were the ones who supported the Confederacy, and the ones who set up the Jim Crow regimes after the war. They conducted terrorist attacks against African Americans for decades with impunity.

The perp at the top of the list in your link is described as "alleged". Can't that website do better?
What about Kate Steinle? Thanks for illustrating how warped the left is. Thays exactly what I wanted to demonstrate.

Considering that MLK spent his years fighting against social conservatives, the same types of social conservatives who support a race baiting conman like Trump, no, I don't think he would be pro Maga. I doubt he'd support a man who's entire reason for having a career in politics is due to him spending 6 years claiming the first black/bi-racial president was a foreign born Muslim with a fake certificate.

On the other hand, I do believe that the man who murdered MLK would be pro Trump/Maga.

Would MLK be Pro Maga?

After reading the title and the OP and watching the video, I think several folks have far better drugs than I ever had access to.

It's impossible to debate a conservative who dismisses reports from the Cato Institute as crap.

When you post a study that is completely irrelevant to the topic, I will mock it and the group that conducted the study. I was talking about the criminality that springs up in Hispanic communities, because the mass illegal immigration prior to and during the 1980's-2000's brought in a bunch of assholes with it.

It becomes obvious that nothing I say will make any difference. The only reason to beat my head against such a brick wall is because it feels good when I stop.

Now you know how I feel, when I'm trying to have a discussion with you people.

"Humor".

Yeah, right. They were just "joking". :lamo

What a load of crap.

I never said they were joking, you're full of ****. It's tongue-in-cheek internet humor and it's not inherently right-wing either.

tongue-in-cheek:
: characterized by insincerity, irony, or whimsical exaggeration

I'll make this as easy as I can for you. Think of this as Internet Humor 101

Jewish people being behind everything is a commonplace trope, even Jewish people joking use.

Who runs Hollywood? C'mon - latimes

Who runs Hollywood? C'mon

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.
Combine the trope, with George Soros's Open Borders Foundation and you'll start to understand the memes a bit.

Here's another one for you.

Marxism: Jewish Ideology/plot to enslave the goy

MLK would support Trump as his daughter currently does. America at the time of MLK was more religious and the family unit was strong. This was also true of the blacks. The black family and community was more peaceful and more community organized than today. It was on this foundation which MLK and blacks won the hearts of the American people. MLK demonstrated character and ability, which debunked the Democrat spin machine, that was designed to keep blacks down and segregated since the Civil War. The blacks, like MLK, became first world so the spin no longer worked.

If MLK had appeared today, with the same message, but with the modern state of the blacks; broken homes, abortion, illegitimate children, poor education, reverse discrimination, drugs, violence, etc., it would have been harder for MLK to overcome the Democrats party propaganda machine spin, designed to isolate and keep down the blacks. Even the modern blacks would not be able too relate to his call for character, since it would underline reparations based on skin color. It would have been too easy for the Democrats and their KKK to stereotype and maintain the status quo.

In the 1950's, the black were very much mainstream in terms of collective American behavior, aside from the limitations imposed by the segregation policies of the Democrats. They went to school, church and movies. The black families had the same goals and dreams, as any family, and people saw this and could contrast this reality, to the segregation propaganda which painted a different picture. Trump is about restoring that more wholesome time. Trump is older and got to livd then and today. It is not hard to see which was better.

The Love Generation of the 1960's, were the children of the parents who were contemporary with MLK; golden generation. Those parents set such a good example that the children changed the world with love, and not spin and hate, like is common today. The spin and hate of fake news and social media stems from a different generation of parents; broken homes and party perversions. Identity politics was around back then and it was called segregation. MLK helped to end Democrat identity politics of the day. But that snake raised it ugly head again, which is why "Make America Great Again", resonates with many people who lived a better way.

I never said they were joking, you're full of ****. It's tongue-in-cheek internet humor and it's not inherently right-wing either.

tongue-in-cheek:
: characterized by insincerity, irony, or whimsical exaggeration

I'll make this as easy as I can for you. Think of this as Internet Humor 101

Jewish people being behind everything is a commonplace trope, even Jewish people joking use.

Combine the trope, with George Soros's Open Borders Foundation and you'll start to understand the memes a bit.

Here's another one for you.

Marxism: Jewish Ideology/plot to enslave the goy

Yeah, terrorist attacks are sooooo funny :roll: what a load of crap.

Yes, and it is also actively part of the belief system of huge numbers of thugs who have used it to justify the persecution and murdering of millions of innocent people.

Considering the moronic hate boner conservatives have for George Soros, well.....you might want to rethink your analogy buddy.

I like to imagine if MLK came back he act in the same manner as he was being portrayed in this episode of "The Boondocks".

FYI a black man created and was a writer on this show.

I would choose different language but I agree with the concept. And it isn't only black men who have abdicated their liberty and responsibility to be productive citizens and positive mentor to their children--especially sons--in their families, communities, and country but a lot of others as well.

I not only think Martin Luther King would have been pro MAGA he probably would have worn a MAGA hat. He would have been excited about a country in which ANYBODY can achieve regardless off their race, ethnicity, and/or religion, and he would have given credit to the policies of the current administration that has produced more opportunity and prosperity for black people including black youth, brown people, female people, and yes all the other people than any administration has accomplished in my lifetime.

Yeah, terrorist attacks are sooooo funny :roll: what a load of crap.

It wasn't a terrorist attack and Dwyane Dixon himself, claimed he caused the accident.
dixoncausedtheaccident.jpg

Yes, and it is also actively part of the belief system of huge numbers of thugs who have used it to justify the persecution and murdering of millions of innocent people.

>Nazi ideology
>Alt-right memes
You can only pick one.

The Alt-Right realizes that the Holocaust and the victims of it are used to induce guilt and dismiss all criticism of Jewish people as antisemitism. In short, The Holocaust, slavery and other victimized groups are used as a cudgel to physiologically bludgeon people into submission. So not only are alt-righters purposely apathetic towards those groups but the they'll mock them too, for trying use the past plight of their as emotional leverage.

Considering the moronic hate boner conservatives have for George Soros, well.....you might want to rethink your analogy buddy.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's -- that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not -- not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't -- you don't see the connection. But it was -- it created no -- no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c -- I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was -- well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets -- that if I weren't there -- of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would -- would -- would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the -- whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the -- I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt. (George Soros, 60 Minutes interview transcript, December 20, 1998)

As a teenager, he watched other Jewish people lose their property and said he didn't care on a 60 minute interview. It's a shame he made it out of Hungary;)

Back
Top Bottom