• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wisconsin forces women to get ultrasound!!!!!

I linked to three separate places. Your refusal to acknowledge them demonstrate your lack of interest in honesty. Furthermore, from the very beginning, I noted they were just the first ones I came across in a brief Google search and that others most likely exist (and when/if the list comes out, we'll know), another point you refuse to acknowledge.

When you resort to outright deception, as you have, you know you've lost. Then again, you lost a long time ago.

No, I made the claim they were available and supported that with several links to different organizations offering them. You are the one who is attempting to undermine the source, thus it's on you to show they are not available.

Your refusal to do so shows you know you cannot. Just admit you cannot and move on.

All you provided was evidence that they are provided to some women, not all women

All you provided was evidence that they are provided to some women, not all women
I provided evidence they provide free ultrasounds. If you want to claim they don't provide them to some women, you need to support it.

At this point, we're just going in circles, because it kills you to know how weak your position is. You just repeat the same things over and over again (argumentum ad nauseum...we'll add it to the long list of fallacies you've engaged in throughout this thread), and when shown evidence, you dismiss it or claim it is invalid without showing why. At this point, your argument is akin to a child who is trying to avoid punishment by arguing technicalities of words, trying to get around the fact they broke the spirit of the rule.

Man up (or woman up, whichever you may be), admit you've been reduced to a ridiculous position and move on. It's okay to admit you basically have no leg to stand on.

This law, at least the portion relating to ultrasounds, is not unreasonable, for reasons I've mentioned multiple times throughout this thread. And even if you were right (which you've provided zero evidence of) about whatever clinic not allowing all women free ultrasounds, you still cannot get around the fact we've yet to see the list of clinics which offer free ultrasounds that this law requires. So even as your dancing around the technicalities of this one particular clinic, you completely ignore the fact there may be many more which do provide this service.

It's not an unreasonable portion of the law. I know you want to shout at the top of your lungs about how awful it is that a woman cannot demand a doctor come to her home and provide an abortion the very second she decides to have one, but you're going to have to put your extreme position on this subject on hold and come back to the reality of the world we live in. Unless you have anything new and relevant to say on this subject, it is likely my contribution to this thread, at least in debate against you, is finished. So you go ahead and repeat your fallacious argument again, and then we can both be happy.

I provided evidence they provide free ultrasounds. If you want to claim they don't provide them to some women, you need to support it.

At this point, we're just going in circles, because it kills you to know how weak your position is. You just repeat the same things over and over again (argumentum ad nauseum...we'll add it to the long list of fallacies you've engaged in throughout this thread), and when shown evidence, you dismiss it or claim it is invalid without showing why. At this point, your argument is akin to a child who is trying to avoid punishment by arguing technicalities of words, trying to get around the fact they broke the spirit of the rule.

Man up (or woman up, whichever you may be), admit you've been reduced to a ridiculous position and move on. It's okay to admit you basically have no leg to stand on.

This law, at least the portion relating to ultrasounds, is not unreasonable, for reasons I've mentioned multiple times throughout this thread. And even if you were right (which you've provided zero evidence of) about whatever clinic not allowing all women free ultrasounds, you still cannot get around the fact we've yet to see the list of clinics which offer free ultrasounds that this law requires. So even as your dancing around the technicalities of this one particular clinic, you completely ignore the fact there may be many more which do provide this service.

It's not an unreasonable portion of the law. I know you want to shout at the top of your lungs about how awful it is that a woman cannot demand a doctor come to her home and provide an abortion the very second she decides to have one, but you're going to have to put your extreme position on this subject on hold and come back to the reality of the world we live in. Unless you have anything new and relevant to say on this subject, it is likely my contribution to this thread, at least in debate against you, is finished. So you go ahead and repeat your fallacious argument again, and then we can both be happy.

I made no claims. I see you're sticking to the dishonest argument that people have a burden to prove you wrong.

Back
Top Bottom