• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Joe Biden Come out of Hiding After the Election?

The Secret Service did that.
Yup, and Trump, like any and every President before him, had no choice. They will carry POTUS right off his feet. There is no not going to the bunker.
It's amazing how many ignorant people don't know this is how it works.

I mean, did you see Trump's face the other week when the SS interrupted Trump's presser to tell him there was live gunfire just beyond the WH grounds? He didn't blink! He just sauntered out and when he was given the all clear to return to the press room, he shrugged it off and went about his business.

Biden isn't "hiding," he's doing what all of us are doing: enduring Trump's America.

Thankfully the Biden campaign isn't reckless enough to ignore the realities of Trump's America; the last time the Trump campaign did that, it ended up killing Herman Cain.

You are aware that of all the deaths attributed to Corona Virus, on 6% show Corona Virus as the cause on the death certificate. 94% show it as a contributing factor. I am sure that you and all your lib friends greatly mourned the death of Herman Cain.

They said he rode his bike again today.He wore a helmet.We wouldn't want him to fall and bang his head and get more brain damage now would we?They say he comes running out of the cellar when he hears the ice cream man too.

I ride about a thousand miles a year on my bike...always with a helmet, it is what smart people do.

I'm glad I was wearing one when a guy pulled out of a driveway, not looking, and ran into me, knocking me into his car, then on to the ground.

They would have to specially weld a giant reinforced tricycle for Trump to ride...:lamo

How does it take you so long to write a single sentence that you run out of time to put up a poll?

Was it going to have a "this is a horribly stupid attempt to be funny" option?

So much FAIL

You are aware that of all the deaths attributed to Corona Virus, on 6% show Corona Virus as the cause on the death certificate. 94% show it as a contributing factor. I am sure that you and all your lib friends greatly mourned the death of Herman Cain.

Is this meant to be a defense of the 180,000 (and rising) dead Americans on Trump's record?

Biden's not in show business. Trump is.

The catastrophic incompetence of this administration scares me. I underestimated the number of American deaths and the economic devastation it would produce.

So you agree with Pelosi that stopping fights coming from China was unnecessary and racist.

What leadership has Biden offered in the last 6 months?

Trump checks all the boxes for dementia. Biden has a slight stutter, which he's always had.

or a stutter.jpg

Nobody's 'hiding' anyone.

a hologram of Biden would be preferable to the status quo.

Biden isn't "hiding," he's doing what all of us are doing: enduring Trump's America.

Thankfully the Biden campaign isn't reckless enough to ignore the realities of Trump's America; the last time the Trump campaign did that, it ended up killing Herman Cain.

Do some ever tire of telling tall tales?

^ :liar2

a hologram of Biden would be preferable to the status quo.

Though we pretty much disagree politically....
OK, that was pretty funny smack. :lol:

How does it take you so long to write a single sentence that you run out of time to put up a poll?

Was it going to have a "this is a horribly stupid attempt to be funny" option?

OK, so you don't like my attempts at humor. I'm not going to say the same about you, as your posts make me laugh on a daily basis.

Trump checks all the boxes for dementia. Biden has a slight stutter, which he's always had.

View attachment 67292965

Nobody's 'hiding' anyone.

Cognitive Dementia Test. Check
Frontotemporal Dementia signs. Check
Rushed to Walter Reed Medical Ctr. Check

And the Right are honestly mocking Biden for health and competency concerns?
Looking at those symptoms are really scary for another term.

Last edited:
Cognitive Dementia Test. Check
Frontotemporal Dementia signs. Check
Rushed to Walter Reed Medical Ctr. Check

And the Right are honestly mocking Biden for health and competency concerns?
Looking at those symptoms are really scary for another term.

I wouldn't be so worried about a second term. The GOP want only one thing from Trump - his voters. They need his rabid fanbase to help win this election and indeed are afraid of alienating them. After that he is of no use. They'll likely engineer an excuse for him to step down for 'health and family' and carry on as usual with Pence.

Trumpism has been too damaging to them, not to mention Trump an incompetent leader. They can do their tax cuts and federal judges and pro-life stuff without him; they can go back to dog whistling the racism instead of shouting it from the rooftops. They can get back to rebuilding alliances and partnerships; taking at least some stewardship of the economy and being a check on authoritarian powers rather than a stooge - you know, actual work as well.

And they can deify him like they did Reagan, so they can placate the base and keep trading on his name even after he's retired.

If and when he comes out of hiding he will run around like a headless chicken.

What's the bet?

I'm not saying JOEVID will cease to exist after Nov 3, but it will stop being covered as intensely, and the whole mask thing will be forgotten. I'm not sure how we'd measure that, but if you have an idea that works, I'll bet.

I'm not saying JOEVID will cease to exist after Nov 3, but it will stop being covered as intensely, and the whole mask thing will be forgotten. I'm not sure how we'd measure that, but if you have an idea that works, I'll bet.

people like you are why the conservative ideology is considered such a complete and utter joke.

Back
Top Bottom