• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Biden be the first President who goes to jail?

18 U.S. Code § 201.Bribery of public officials and witnesses

Money Laundering Control Act of 1986 (Public Law 99-570)

The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA)

Conflict of Interests Act 18 U.S.C. § 208

The Ethics in Government Act of 1978 (EIGA)

:ROFLMAO:

You are a joke. Go away
The joke is on you because I googled it for someone else in 3 minutes and proved myself right. It must suck to wrong all the time like you and when I prove you wrong, you say I am a joke? LMAO at your funny joke.

Biden just might go to jail if Trump wins in a landslide, the Republicans take back the House and keep control of the Senate and the law is subject to trashing and urinating on.
That would be super awesome. Trump would be untouchable at that point and could get all the criminals that inhabited the awful Obama white house.

It is just the newest shiny object for Fox News Republicans, exciting now and quickly forgotten.

Like Benghazi, Seth Rich, Comet Ping Pong, and on and on and on.

As soon as they have proof of these allegations
Who was the Big Guy? That aside he shook down the president of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor of the company his son got $50,000.00 a month from fro no reason other than they could his dad to stop the courageous prosecutor from jailing all of them. including Hunter.

The joke is on you because I googled it for someone else in 3 minutes and proved myself right. It must suck to wrong all the time like you and when I prove you wrong, you say I am a joke? LMAO at your funny joke.
You found a rightwing loon who writes about Trump being mistreated.

Or if people want to be near the President quarantine before you are allowed in. Simple really

I do not argue against the mask.

But let's spread some truth around.

Walking about with a mask on is not natural. Can we all agree? Fact is, when wearing a mask, one is reminded of bank robbers.

What is on the mask once you walk around?

Is it loaded with CV19? I tend to think not. I tend to think it has other virus or bacteria on it, but since CV19 is actually rare, our chances it has CV19 are slim to none.

So is it a placebo? It might be one.

You wear the mask. What do you do to remove it? Do you use your hands?

What is on your hands now you took if off?

What works better than a mask?

Staying 6 feet away from others. I do that all the time. Do you get close to others? If not, you may not need to wear a mask.

biden didn’t insist he was fired. The Obama administration and European Union did

Biden did not tell Ukraine it was Obama's decision, he told him if they did not accept the extortion, Joe would refuse to turn over millions of dollars.
If the European Union can rule Biden then, what stops them from ruling him today?

I refuted this already. The Obama administration and entire European Union wanted the prosecutor removed.
That was not the condition of the money advanced. And what would you say if we said the European union wanted Biden investigated and so does the Trump admin?

I would love a snowflake like you to try to make me wear a mask in pubic.

Haha, you aren’t worth any type of conversation or conflict. But I am also willing to bet if you met me in person I would not be the one scared.

The assumption being that Biden is elected president. ROFLMAO o_O:rolleyes::love:

I guess so, buy I have no friends who can translate lunatic posts. Try to make some sense next time.

Perhaps you think we need to get the number of people who wear masks and catch COVID up to 100% from "just" 75%, and then we can say for sure that masks "work"?

I guess this is how the radical thinks? LOL

You folks only see what Twitter allows you to, so here goes, boys and girls. This shows that "masks work"

New CDC Study Finds Majority of Those Infected with COVID-19 ‘Always’ Wore Masks

You see that boys and girls. I was being kind by saying just 75%. It turns out that majority of people ALWAYS wore masks and still got COVID. It's really 85%.

So keep those masks on.............85% catch covid and wear masks always. When will all of you realize that I am always right? This is a brand new study....not some garbage from Fauci or some idiotic doctor.
75% of people who got sick wore masks. ✅
75% of people who wore masks got sick. 🚫

One of those statements could be true the other is too stupid to consider. Let's check and see what you said....
"... 75% of those who wear masks get sick ..."

Assuming only one in three people have worn masks means over 100M people have worn masks.
According to you 75% got sick. That's 75M sick people. You stand by that?

Haha, you aren’t worth any type of conversation or conflict. But I am also willing to bet if you met me in person I would not be the one scared.
LMAO! Wear those masks, wash your hands snowflakes

75% of people who got sick wore masks. ✅
75% of people who wore masks got sick. 🚫

One of those statements could be true the other is too stupid to consider. Let's check and see what you said....

Assuming only one in three people have worn masks means over 100M people have worn masks.
According to you 75% got sick. That's 75M sick people. You stand by that?
You don't have a firm enough grasp on math and logic to explain this to.

You don't have a firm enough grasp on math and logic to explain this to.
You may not know shit about math, logic, or English but you're one funny guy.

Ask your friends. Sorry, I forgot. You don't have any smarter than you.

Biden did not tell Ukraine it was Obama's decision, he told him if they did not accept the extortion, Joe would refuse to turn over millions of dollars.
If the European Union can rule Biden then, what stops them from ruling him today?

I've heard this stuff about people claiming the prosecutor was corrupt. Who were these people? What are their names? this is the same ole garbage of just believing those "in authority' and the sheep say. "Gee golly willickers, Molly, Biden and Obama said people said the prosecutor was corrupt and remember what Hirono said...we must believe those in authority and Hirono is real smot, Molly"

So, the sheep accept the CLAIM that the prosecutor was corrupt when it was Biden was corrupt. There is a sworn statement from the prosecutor that says the president told him t resign for the good of the country so Ukraine could get the billion and so he did. The prosecutor was NEVER charged with a thing or jailed nor tired for even jay walking.

I've heard this stuff about people claiming the prosecutor was corrupt. Who were these people? What are their names? this is the same ole garbage of just believing those "in authority' and the sheep say. "Gee golly willickers, Molly, Biden and Obama said people said the prosecutor was corrupt and remember what Hirono said...we must believe those in authority and Hirono is real smot, Molly"

So, the sheep accept the CLAIM that the prosecutor was corrupt when it was Biden was corrupt. There is a sworn statement from the prosecutor that says the president told him t resign for the good of the country so Ukraine could get the billion and so he did. The prosecutor was NEVER charged with a thing or jailed nor tired for even jay walking.
You ignore factual history with the best of them.

You ignore factual history with the best of them.
You ignore that this alleged massively corrupt prosecutor was corrupt with ZERO evidence and no charges and in spite of his sworn testimony that it was BIDEN who is corrupt.

You ignore that this alleged massively corrupt prosecutor was corrupt with ZERO evidence and no charges and in spite of his sworn testimony that it was BIDEN who is corrupt.
Keep it up, now Jimmy Jordan is involved so it has to be legit. Desperate

Back
Top Bottom